You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:20:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Having a thread moved.  (Read 285 times)

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

Having a thread moved.
« on: March 25, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »
I am not exactly sure who I would contact about this and if I am in the wrong place forgive me. I have an RP with a lovely rp partner named Zetzal. The link to the thread is below. We are going to be probably going to be adding a third player to our rp and it would not be so much a one on one rp anymore so. So I guess we would be moving it to exotic small groups.Since there would be the three of us. I probably should have put this in exotic one on ones since zetzal and playing a cat boy.As the game has continued we have added some other things as NPC's that are also non human. I hope this is OK. Like I said no idea where i am supposed to go. So feel free to tell me if I am in the wrong place..or if someone would not mind getting in touch with me..I would appreciate it..i told the guys i would see about this. so thank you in advance and have a good day.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166779.msg7787812#msg7787812

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Having a thread moved.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 04:49:57 PM »
You can PM any purple moderator (check the Who's Online list for the most recently active) to have a thread moved. One may notice this thread though. :-)

Offline Caeli

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 04:58:41 PM »
Though technically, going by the forum definitions for solo roleplays and small group roleplays... If you have three people gaming in a one thread, it would still be a solo roleplay because it is "encompassed in a single thread". Small groups are "[g]ames of less than 1000 posts on multiple threads."

But it's kind of personal choice, really. Different players will define solo gameplay in different ways.

Offline Cecilia

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 04:59:53 PM »
Though technically, even if you have three people gaming in a one thread, it would also qualify as a solo game because it is "encompassed in a single thread". Small groups are "[g]ames of less than 1000 posts on multiple threads."

But it's kind of personal choice, really. Different players will define solo gameplay in different ways.

Erm...Ninja'd by Caeli.

Yes, one thread games go into the regular game threads. If you are putting together multiple threads then they go into small groups.

If you have exotic characters, though, it's probably best to at least move it into the Exotic forum.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 05:23:59 PM »
thank you all...ok well i should probably move it at least to exotic..but now i know. :) thank you.