You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for System Games! (Seeking GM/DM/ST/etc. Preferred)  (Read 177 times)

Offline KeelanTopic starter

Looking for System Games! (Seeking GM/DM/ST/etc. Preferred)
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:21:46 AM »
Hello!  I find myself in the mood to get more games here on the site, more system games to be precise.  In particular I am looking for one of two ideas...

Idea 1: A game with an adult-rated magical girl theme (characters 18+ minimum), using BESM 2nd Edition or another system such as M&M 2nd (I don't have 3rd for either sadly).  By 'magical girl' I'm talking more Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha than Sailor Moon

Idea 2: A game using Shadowrun 4th Edition/20th Anniversary, details to be discussed

Please check my O/Os if you're interested, and do note that while I do need to update my O/Os they are largely accurate, though I am more open to submissive male IC sexual partners/love interests (Preferably 'traps' or more effeminate males), and I am MORE okay with NC but mostly on the 'giving' end; do ask me before putting me on the receiving end though, I would say.

Alternatively, if there is a system and game you are just DYING to run, feel free to hit me up, and I just might be willing to play with you; I'm always open to new ideas and new systems/games, so long as I can get my hands on it somehow or you can explain it to me well enough ^_^