You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:12:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Atroxa's Fortress of Dooooom - F seeking for MF, MMF  (Read 3878 times)

Online AtroxaTopic starter

• Beastmistress, Countess of Cute Socks, Artiste de Patisserie
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Atroxa's Fortress of Dooooom - F seeking for MF, MMF
« on: March 20, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
    Please see my My On and Off's about how I RP

If you've contacted me before and I've said no or you had a game with me in the past that didn't work out, don't be afraid to try again if you're interested!

See here for my Fandom Ideas

I've also put together some imgur albums to collect my rp inspiration pictures

But just for a quick idea on how I am: (I would still suggest seeing my o/o though)
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    I tend to play female characters, every so often I will play a male character but usually in an MM pairing or as a side character.
    I prefer playing more submissive characters, but they're submissive with some spunk, never spineless. I can play dominate characters just as easily if the characters and plots are good
    I have also recently been playing around with more complex relationship dynamics than just monogamy or adultery, such as open relationships or polyamory. Usually this would entail MFM or FMM so a partner into both MF and MM would be awesome.
    I average two to five paragraphs a post, but generally try to match my partner's style (I just can't consistently do one para posts over and over, it drains me)
    I don't care about the gender of my partner, whether it's a guy playing a girl or a girl playing a guy, whatever.

I like a good mix of sex and plot, how much of each can fluctuate, it all depends on the pairing and the plot

Anything with a * is something I'm craving, the more * the more I want it

Not so much ideas as themes...
    • Lately I've been having fun playing around with relationship dynamics outside of the usual monogamous pairings. I will still do those of course but I've been enjoying polyamorous relationships, open ones, adultery that turns into something more complicated (almost cuckolding but not quite), love triangles, and others along those lines. I'd really love to work those in when possible, but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea so it's not a requirement.
    • I would also love to play more with male bisexual characters, usually with my partner playing one though I'm happy to play one as well, especially as a side character. So if that's something you enjoy think about shooting me a PM! :)

SEE BELOW FOR IDEAS, GENRES, PAIRINGS, AND PICTURES[/list]
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:33:23 AM by Atroxa »

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Atroxa's Role Play Requests
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:50:53 PM »
    Hunter vs Hunted - Monster Hunter Game - GM/Player-esque style - MF - exotics and nonhumans (how inhuman depends on my partner)
    This is a pretty classic idea I think, a game following a monster huntress on her adventures. I'm looking for a partner who is up for filling in a sort of DM type role where I'll be mostly playing my one character and they'd be playing other characters and mostly controlling the situations. I say mostly and -esque because I don't want to have no creative control or input. There are certainly two characters I have in mind that would work as main characters for my partner too but they would come and go.
    I got this idea going once and I absolutely loved the game before my partner disappeared, if anyone wants to read it over, this is to this day one of my most favorite games ever http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56384

Robin Hood - Historic (could include fantasy elements if we like) - MF with possible MM, MMF, MFM, MFF if my partner is inclined
    The story of Robin Hood is a classic, and I have always wanted to do something with it. I would especially love something along the lines of the remake with Russell Crowe with a more historic lean and a stronger Marion, and possibly some female members in Robin's band. And of course the inclusion of the baddie, the Sheriff of Nottingham, whom I'd like to be a bit more serious than the usual bumbling, inept bully he's usually portrayed. I'd like to stick to the other all classic story but with our own additions and ideas, some changes here and there.

WWII - Nazi Soldier & French Resistance Fighter - MF - Dubious consent and Non-Con likely
    I'm looking for someone to play a Nazi soldier here, which is hard to do since I think people shy from playing a possible Nazi but you can always play him as one of the German citizens who didn't believe in the Reich's philosophies but felt he had no choice to keep himself and his family safe, or out of the desire to rebuild his country, etc. Either way, MC would be a female French resistance fighter, a sniper I'm thinking. Long story short, she's taken captive by his squad and they plan on taking her to the nearest Nazi camp to be interrogated. Now, this could go several ways, I don't see this being a terribly long trip so I'm not interested in a long drawn out process of getting them together, the soldier could force himself on her or she could possibly try to seduce him in the hopes of getting him to lower his guard so she could escape. Either way, that starts things off between them and the closer they get to the camp, the more reluctant he is to hand her over. Here is where things could split in one of two directions, either he hands her over and then regrets his decision and helps her escape, or he could let her go and possibly go with her. Not sure where things could go from here.

Accidental Incest - MF - Incest, possibly dubious consent, age gap
    I have an idea for a woman's death and then her funeral bringing together friends and family and among the mourners are her daughter, and an old boyfriend. She reminds him so much of her mother and starts to pursue her, she probably isn't interested at first, he's older and he's her mother's ex which is just weird. But, he eventually wins her over and they start a relationship. At some point in all this, it comes out that he's not just her mother's old boyfriend, but possibly (and actually) her father. I'm not sure how. Maybe MC's supposed father finds out about the relationship and reveals to her that her mother confessed that their child isn't actually his. Maybe the mother brother up with ex boyfriend before she found out she was pregnant and was already with her future husband when she did find out and he agreed to take on the baby as his own. Or maybe she cheated on him and didn't tell him until much later. Or maybe something else completely, either way, she finds out her new boyfriend is actually her father. That's all I've gotten for the idea so far.

Vampire Ideas - I have several ideas for vampire stories, which I always crave. I really love dark, romantic, twisted stories and vampires are a perfect carrier for that. The nature of vampires can vary depending on my partner and the story. They could be the classic, demonic creatures, repelled by holy relics and possessed by beings of darkness. Or they could be something more scientific, humans infected by a disease that has both negative and positive side effects.
    -I have always loved Francis Ford Coppola's take on Bram Stoker's Dracula (the one with Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins, and Winona Rider), and especially I love his take on the relationship between Dracula and Mina. Forbidden but magnetic, an ageless creature and an innocent but head strong young woman. I would love to do something similar, in whatever setting but I would really love to do this in the Victorian era, not required though. A small idea I have with this, though not opposed to others. A re-imagining or even just retelling of this would be lovely.

- a young debutante from a lower ranking family has her parent's ambitions resting on her shoulders to find a rich, powerful husband and ends up snagging the attention of a foreign, powerful vampire. Possibly bordering more on obsession. Pretty unoriginal, I know, but there's potential for some pretty dark themes. And I have ideas for other characters, a female vampire, a vampire hunter, a rival suitor, a jealous father, etc. This would be past or fantasy.

- a poor young woman, possibly a prostitute, winds up with an usual John who happens to be a vampire, who takes pity on her and keeps her as a sort of pet, though things evolve into more soon enough. Also potential for other characters here. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic.

- an alternative to the above, said prostitute is saved in a more literal sense, either from being killed by a John or her pimp, or possibly from suicide, and is offered the chance to become a vampire by her savior. She does so and winds up joining a circus staffed mostly by vampires who use their abilities to wow and horrify audiences, but at the risk of inviting unwanted attention. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic, but I think past or fantasy would work best. Lots of potential for side characters here.

- pretty straight forward probably modern setting idea of a young woman going to a night club and hooking up with a guy who turns out to be a vampire. Could be more of a one shot than anything but if we can come up with some interesting characters I think it could easily evolve into more. Perhaps she's married or engaged, or maybe he was meant to kill her or bring her to other vampires as a sort of initiation right.

- a vampire hunter getting involved with a vampire, not sure of the details yet, but I imagine her as a righteous and possibly holy hunter, maybe a part of an order of hunters. This could be set in the past, or in a fantasy setting, or it could even be put in modern times or the future, an order having survived centuries into our time or the future.

I have a few other snippets and seeds but those are the main ones for the moment. Feel free to contact me with ones of your own if you think I'd like them!

The Taking of Persephone - MF - Noncon and BDSM elements likely, could range from being rather vanilla to very dark and twisted, depending on how my partner wants to play Hades
    So this would be a retelling/reimagining of the Rape of Persephone, I changed the title there a bit so people didn't thin it was just a rape story. In this instance they don't mean literal rape, though it's of course implied that that probably also happened, but more her being literally taken by force. For those unfamiliar with the story:
    Hades the god of the Underworld came to the world of the living one day seeking to escape his loneliness and sees Persephone, daughter of Demeter the goddess of the earth, picking flowers with the nymphs. He's instantly enraptured with her beauty and life and kidnaps her to take her to the Underworld to be his wife. Long story short, she refuses to eat while she's there, her mother throws an epic, goddess fit and refuses to let anything on Earth grow until she gets her daughter back. Zeus demands Hades give her back and he reluctantly agrees but before she leaves he tricks her into eating six pomegranate seeds, binding her to the Underworld forever. He's still forced to give her back but she must return to the Underworld to be with him every year for six months, then goes back to the Earth for six months. During the six months that she's in the Underworld, Demeter refuses to let anything grow in protest and the Earth grows cold and unyielding. This was the Greek's way of explaining the changing seasons, during the fall and winter, Persephone is in the Underworld and Demeter lets nothing grow. Then she returns and life returns to the Earth.

I would love to do something like this, staying either mostly true to the original myth or we could change things up somehow. Hades could be lonely and perhaps a little oblivious but mostly benevolent (towards Persephone anyway, I'd never call the God of the Underworld benevolent or harmless), or he could be more demanding and dominating. Persephone could even be willing to go with him and her mother just thinks she's been taken against her will, or doesn't believe that she would willingly go.

Dark Circus - MF (other gender pairings possible if partner is open to them) - This is pretty wide open as far as what kind of themes and kinks could be included, I'd like some dark, twisted themes
    This is more of a concept than a firm idea. It could be set in a fantasy world, in the historic past, or even in modern day. I would definitely like some fantasy or supernatural aspects though. So if it's a fantasy setting that would be more open, but if it's set in our world, past or present, that aspect of the circus will likely need to be hidden. I would imagine MC being a new addition to the circus, likely stumbling into it more than anything else, not knowing what she's getting herself into. I'm not entirely sure of the circumstances of her joining the circus should be, but I'm thinking that she should have made some sort of agreement or pact without fully understanding what she was doing. My partner's main character could be a number of things, perhaps the circus's master, or the ring leader, or some other member of the circus. But both of us playing different members of the circus is very likely.

More to come... feel free to ask me about one of these if you're curious, I have things in mind I just haven't gotten around to typing them out yet

Roman Empire (likely with Celts involved)

A Royal Affair

Dragon Rider

Werewolf & Hunter

Princess/Queen & Guardian

Wild West
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:37:21 AM by Atroxa »

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Atroxa's Role Play Requests (FM or MM) Closed
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 11:19:23 AM »
    Genres:
    Sci Fi (Hard, Soft, AU/AH)                 Fantasy                                Supernatural
    Horror                                             Modern Supernatural             Modern Fantasy
    Historical Fiction/Period Piece            Modern/Contemporary           Military/War
    Romance                                         Post Apocalyptic                    Mythology

I really love to combine Historical Fiction and the Mythology of the cultures if they're available. Time periods and cultures I enjoy are:

Fuedal Japan                                  Roman Empire                       Ancient Greece
    Medieval Europe                             Iron Age British Isles             Vikings
    Native Americans                            Early Modern Europe             Middle East
    Early Modern Europe                      Victorian England                   Renaissance Europe

Pairings:
    Can be MF or MM
    Keep in mind I generally love for relationships to start out in conflict lol but not always
    There are far too many to list them all, I'm open to others

Samurai x Ninja            Knight x Knight             *Knight x Lord/Royal
    Pirate x Captive           Pirate x Naval Officer         Nazi x Rebel
    Nazi x Ally                    Witch x Vampire             *Vampire x Human
    *Werewolf x Human    *Werewolf x Vampire        Time Traveler x Local
    *Human x Alien            Demon x Angel               Cowboy x Native
    Fae/Elf x Human           God x Human                *Nonhuman/Anthro x Human   
    *Knight x Dragon         Mage x Dragon              *Viking x Celt
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:01:21 AM by Atroxa »

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Plot Driven, Glazed with Sex (FM or MM)
    « Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 02:00:35 AM »
    Picture Cravings

Male Humans
    Drawn Fantasy

Drawn Real

Picture Real

Male Non Humans
    Elves & Demons

Anthros & Beast People

Beasts

Female Humans
    Drawn Fantasy

Drawn Real

Photo Real

Female Non Humans

Couples
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 06:03:53 PM by Atroxa »

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    A bump for new ideas.

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Updated current cravings

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Atroxa's Fortress of Dooooom - (F for M Characters)
    « Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 08:36:52 PM »
    bump - added a couple new ideas and one old one
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:46:35 PM by Atroxa »

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Atroxa's Fortress of Dooooom - (F for M Characters)
    « Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 09:07:09 PM »
    Added two new ideas and also moved the ideas that have been sitting there forever down to another group where I basically have ideas I'm too in love with to scrap completely but have just kind of given up on.

• Lady
    • Enchanter
    • View My Rolls
    Bump for new ideas

• Lady