Hunter vs Hunted - Monster Hunter Game - GM/Player-esque style - MF - exotics and nonhumans (how inhuman depends on my partner)
This is a pretty classic idea I think, a game following a monster huntress on her adventures. I'm looking for a partner who is up for filling in a sort of DM type role where I'll be mostly playing my one character and they'd be playing other characters and mostly controlling the situations. I say mostly and -esque because I don't want to have no creative control or input. There are certainly two characters I have in mind that would work as main characters for my partner too but they would come and go.
I got this idea going once and I absolutely loved the game before my partner disappeared, if anyone wants to read it over, this is to this day one of my most favorite games ever http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56384Robin Hood - Historic (could include fantasy elements if we like) - MF with possible MM, MMF, MFM, MFF if my partner is inclined
The story of Robin Hood is a classic, and I have always wanted to do something with it. I would especially love something along the lines of the remake with Russell Crowe with a more historic lean and a stronger Marion, and possibly some female members in Robin's band. And of course the inclusion of the baddie, the Sheriff of Nottingham, whom I'd like to be a bit more serious than the usual bumbling, inept bully he's usually portrayed. I'd like to stick to the other all classic story but with our own additions and ideas, some changes here and there.WWII - Nazi Soldier & French Resistance Fighter - MF - Dubious consent and Non-Con likely
I'm looking for someone to play a Nazi soldier here, which is hard to do since I think people shy from playing a possible Nazi but you can always play him as one of the German citizens who didn't believe in the Reich's philosophies but felt he had no choice to keep himself and his family safe, or out of the desire to rebuild his country, etc. Either way, MC would be a female French resistance fighter, a sniper I'm thinking. Long story short, she's taken captive by his squad and they plan on taking her to the nearest Nazi camp to be interrogated. Now, this could go several ways, I don't see this being a terribly long trip so I'm not interested in a long drawn out process of getting them together, the soldier could force himself on her or she could possibly try to seduce him in the hopes of getting him to lower his guard so she could escape. Either way, that starts things off between them and the closer they get to the camp, the more reluctant he is to hand her over. Here is where things could split in one of two directions, either he hands her over and then regrets his decision and helps her escape, or he could let her go and possibly go with her. Not sure where things could go from here.Vampire Ideas - I have several ideas for vampire stories
, which I always crave. I really love dark, romantic, twisted stories and vampires are a perfect carrier for that. The nature of vampires can vary depending on my partner and the story. They could be the classic, demonic creatures, repelled by holy relics and possessed by beings of darkness. Or they could be something more scientific, humans infected by a disease that has both negative and positive side effects.
The Taking of Persephone - MF - Noncon and BDSM elements likely, could range from being rather vanilla to very dark and twisted, depending on how my partner wants to play Hades
-I have always loved Francis Ford Coppola's take on Bram Stoker's Dracula (the one with Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins, and Winona Rider), and especially I love his take on the relationship between Dracula and Mina. Forbidden but magnetic, an ageless creature and an innocent but head strong young woman. I would love to do something similar, in whatever setting but I would really love to do this in the Victorian era, not required though. A small idea I have with this, though not opposed to others. A re-imagining or even just retelling of this would be lovely.
- a young debutante from a lower ranking family has her parent's ambitions resting on her shoulders to find a rich, powerful husband and ends up snagging the attention of a foreign, powerful vampire. Possibly bordering more on obsession. Pretty unoriginal, I know, but there's potential for some pretty dark themes. And I have ideas for other characters, a female vampire, a vampire hunter, a rival suitor, a jealous father, etc. This would be past or fantasy.
- a poor young woman, possibly a prostitute, winds up with an usual John who happens to be a vampire, who takes pity on her and keeps her as a sort of pet, though things evolve into more soon enough. Also potential for other characters here. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic.
- an alternative to the above, said prostitute is saved in a more literal sense, either from being killed by a John or her pimp, or possibly from suicide, and is offered the chance to become a vampire by her savior. She does so and winds up joining a circus staffed mostly by vampires who use their abilities to wow and horrify audiences, but at the risk of inviting unwanted attention. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic, but I think past or fantasy would work best. Lots of potential for side characters here.
- pretty straight forward probably modern setting idea of a young woman going to a night club and hooking up with a guy who turns out to be a vampire. Could be more of a one shot than anything but if we can come up with some interesting characters I think it could easily evolve into more. Perhaps she's married or engaged, or maybe he was meant to kill her or bring her to other vampires as a sort of initiation right.
- a vampire hunter getting involved with a vampire, not sure of the details yet, but I imagine her as a righteous and possibly holy hunter, maybe a part of an order of hunters. This could be set in the past, or in a fantasy setting, or it could even be put in modern times or the future, an order having survived centuries into our time or the future.
I have a few other snippets and seeds but those are the main ones for the moment. Feel free to contact me with ones of your own if you think I'd like them!
So this would be a retelling/reimagining of the Rape of Persephone, I changed the title there a bit so people didn't thin it was just a rape story. In this instance they don't mean literal rape, though it's of course implied that that probably also happened, but more her being literally taken by force. For those unfamiliar with the story:
Hades the god of the Underworld came to the world of the living one day seeking to escape his loneliness and sees Persephone, daughter of Demeter the goddess of the earth, picking flowers with the nymphs. He's instantly enraptured with her beauty and life and kidnaps her to take her to the Underworld to be his wife. Long story short, she refuses to eat while she's there, her mother throws an epic, goddess fit and refuses to let anything on Earth grow until she gets her daughter back. Zeus demands Hades give her back and he reluctantly agrees but before she leaves he tricks her into eating six pomegranate seeds, binding her to the Underworld forever. He's still forced to give her back but she must return to the Underworld to be with him every year for six months, then goes back to the Earth for six months. During the six months that she's in the Underworld, Demeter refuses to let anything grow in protest and the Earth grows cold and unyielding. This was the Greek's way of explaining the changing seasons, during the fall and winter, Persephone is in the Underworld and Demeter lets nothing grow. Then she returns and life returns to the Earth.
I would love to do something like this, staying either mostly true to the original myth or we could change things up somehow. Hades could be lonely and perhaps a little oblivious but mostly benevolent (towards Persephone anyway, I'd never call the God of the Underworld benevolent or harmless), or he could be more demanding and dominating. Persephone could even be willing to go with him and her mother just thinks she's been taken against her will, or doesn't believe that she would willingly go. Dark Circus - MF (other gender pairings possible if partner is open to them) - This is pretty wide open as far as what kind of themes and kinks could be included, I'd like some dark, twisted themes
This is more of a concept than a firm idea. It could be set in a fantasy world, in the historic past, or even in modern day. I would definitely like some fantasy or supernatural aspects though. So if it's a fantasy setting that would be more open, but if it's set in our world, past or present, that aspect of the circus will likely need to be hidden. I would imagine MC being a new addition to the circus, likely stumbling into it more than anything else, not knowing what she's getting herself into. I'm not entirely sure of the circumstances of her joining the circus should be, but I'm thinking that she should have made some sort of agreement or pact without fully understanding what she was doing. My partner's main character could be a number of things, perhaps the circus's master, or the ring leader, or some other member of the circus. But both of us playing different members of the circus is very likely.
More to come... feel free to ask me about one of these if you're curious, I have things in mind I just haven't gotten around to typing them out yet
Roman Empire (likely with Celts involved)
A Royal Affair
Werewolf & Hunter
Princess/Queen & Guardian