You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Good Cop, Bad Cop (F for M)  (Read 402 times)

Offline YggdrasilTopic starter

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Good Cop, Bad Cop (F for M)
« on: March 20, 2013, 12:59:18 AM »
Lately Iíve had quite the fondness for gritty stories, heavy with violence and garnished with lust. (Itís kinda hot.) I have a few stories Iím participating in that meets some of these requirements, but I find that thereís still something missing. So, Iíve come up with a basic plot that I think can develop into an awesome thread, and Iíd love to hash that out with someone.

The Stipulations: Plot. Literate Partners. If you have a poor writing history (just a few sentences in reply, shoddy grammar, etc,.) then consider me not interested. Sorry, I guess Iím a bit of a writing snob, but if I canít get into your writing then Iím certainly not going to get into the story, and the whole point of this for me is to disappear from reality for a little while and feel like Iím somewhere else. Iím also not interested in sheep. I donít want to be the only one leading the story; throw in some twists (that work) add to the story; come up with some creative concepts. Let our characters naturally clash or form a twisted-yet-functional relationship. Letís make it as realistic as possible, but without the taxes.

The Plot: I see a big-city detective investigating a local crime, the sort of scene sheís frequented time and time again. The curve-ball comes in the form of a man dressed in a black suit, looking like a government agent but thereís definitely something fishy about him. A heated argument over jurisdictions and contamination comes to a screeching halt when theyíre both attacked by something that isnít human, and is in fact an entity from another planet. The experience forces the detective into a role sheís not prepared for, and discovers that not only are they not alone in the universe, but earth is on the brink of a war that it isnít prepared for.

Yes, MIB is a strong influence on this, but I still think it leaves a lot of artistic creativity for us. Itís a loose idea, so use it as inspiration more than a frame to fill in. If youíre interested at all, please PM me and Iíd be happy to go over details.  ;D

Offline YggdrasilTopic starter

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:42:54 PM by Yggdrasil »