You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:22:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cosmic Superheroine Smut (Supergirl, Powergirl, etc.)  (Read 3636 times)

Offline blackaliceTopic starter

Cosmic Superheroine Smut (Supergirl, Powergirl, etc.)
« on: March 19, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »
So, my idea was largely inspired by this story by JR:

http://tny.cz/68e7805d

tl;dr: Mongul has a device that could destroy an entire galaxy with but a thought. Supergirl has to distract Mongul long enough for Starman to disable the weapon. Finding herself not a match for Mongul physically, Supergirl uses her other "abilities" to distract Mongul...and ends up receiving the fuck of her life.

Now, I don't necessarily want to reenact this story scene for scene, but something with the same theme and tone is nice. Superpowered superheroine having to use her feminine wiles, large-cocked superpowered villain, etc.

Starring me as the Maid of Might or, you know, whoever.

Supergirl is a lovely choice, as is Powergirl, of course. I'm also open to other canon (or OC) characters.

Other themes I enjoy include corruption/mind control/moral change, prostitution, impregnation, and bestiality (helloooooo Krypto).

Pictures to get the creative juices flowing:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide