You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 02:09:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Loving the Enemy. MxF  (Read 190 times)

Offline FedalasTopic starter

Loving the Enemy. MxF
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »
I've had this specific roleplay in mind for a while now but can't seem to find someone who can really 'work it with me.

I'm looking to do a World of Warcraft roleplay where a Blood Elf female and male Human cross roads and over a course of events the human falls in love with the Blood Elf. There's a lot of details and so forth that I have in mind but I don't want to over plan this because it makes it to linear and boring.

My character:
Fedalas, Herald of Titans
-Fedalas is a kind and gentle hearted man but don't mistake it for a weakness. When the time comes he
can well and easily make the tough decisions. He is a withdrawn man, he doesn't expose himself to people
and will keep them locked out. He grew up with his mother, just another bastard, with a lot of hidden power-.

The Blood elf can be a normal Elf without any mystical powers or traits or can be any class that exist within Warcraft.

I'm thinking that it would be quite interesting if the Blood Elf was just a 'normal' wealthy elf who fell into the hands of the Alliance and are now their captive to do with as they please.

I have many ideas floating around my head so please feel free to ask.

Please take a minute to look at my preferences and do ask about kinks etc. if you'd like.

I'm looking for someone that'll be quite active. Someone in the same time zone as me (Europe, Gmt + 00:00) would be ideal! but it's not a requirement so don't be put off =]

Offline FedalasTopic starter

Re: Loving the Enemy. MxF
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 01:44:18 PM »
I'll re-open this to people if I go on to do more than one twist to this story. Thanks for your time though.