You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:38:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexfilled Shadowrun game GM seek F player  (Read 353 times)

Offline Lord of ShadowsTopic starter

Sexfilled Shadowrun game GM seek F player
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:18:33 AM »
I see this as an one on one game no and not really interested in a group game. I would take the role as the GM and the female wanting to play would take the role as a female shadowrunner that would have the heart set to throw herself into the shadows.

I think we should go more freeform than actual putting in numbers on a sheet. A description of the character in question would be fully ok all so we know what she can do and what she can't do. I have played Shadowrun since SRII so I know the game in and out but one thing I have learned is that the game doesn't really fit for online play if actual dice is forced to be used. This for me would be a new take on the whole thing. As a player of the shadowrunner you would need to have some knowledge of Shadowrun as a game, system wise not as much.

What kind of game? Well that depends actually on the character in question. My heart really is tightly connected to the old time around 2050-2055, well more or less up to Dunkelzahn's death.

What type of game? Well since this will be Shadowrun with a heavy sexual spin I would place this in EXTREME or NC: exotic.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:23:25 AM by Lord of Shadows »

Offline Lord of ShadowsTopic starter

Re: Sexfilled Shadowrun game GM seek F player
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:24:37 AM »
Update.

Offline stargirl

Re: Sexfilled Shadowrun game GM seek F player
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
Hi. I'm interested in this. I'm more used to SR4, but I could learn that one, that I think is 3rd edition. I'm not that experienced in Shadowrun rules, but I know the world enough to make a good character. At least I hope so.

I think this could be good if I make an Elf or Human character, unless you have anything else in mind.