Age Play, Regression and Humiliation (Dominate partner needed)

Started by cutecat666, March 19, 2013, 03:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutecat666

Hello I am really craving some role plays which involve age play, regression and humiliation. I am looking for someone to play the dominate/ care giver (e.g mommy or daddy) role. Now I love playing a submissive charter who is regressed to the point of needed to ware diapers and having allot of other childish characteristics however I want this to be a slowly developed rp where a relationship is build between the characters and we have a chance to enjoy the smaller aspects of the regression and humiliation.

Possible Types of relationships

• Committed lesbian romance:Anything goes when it comes to sexual stuff here)
  • Female dominated by male: No sex here the most sexual contact should be while changing diapers and perhaps pleasuring her over her diapers to make her sexually dependent on them.
  • Male dominated by female: Only rubbing over diaper and teasing him.He should only be allowed to pleasure her orally.
  • Male and female couple and submissive guy or girl: There can only be lesbian sex if not it should only be pleasured over diaper/ underwear of some kind.
  • Lesbian couple and submissive guy or girl: Same as above.
  • Biological family member and submissive guy or girl: No sexual contact perhaps some kind of chastity device as well.

Other Kinks that may be Included

• Pet play
  • Mild bondage
  • Punishments such as spanking
  • Chasity devices
  • Black mail
  • Any other kind of humiliation but please run it by me first before adding it to the plot.

Possible Plots (I will refer to my charters as a female in all of these but they could be male)

• I am college student who has been very stressed as there college does not have a place for them to stay so they have been sleeping on people's sofas and it is effecting their health. They go to the doctors and get a very embarrassing psychical where the doctor notices stains in their underwear. When the doctor finds out they need a place to stay they tell them they have a room for them if they like and they move in. Perhaps the doctor has many secret kinks and intends to have some fun with her new roommate.
  • Girl gets a job as an assistant in for a company that sells items for babies. She needed the job disparately so when her boss decides to have some fun with her she can't say no.
  • I have just moved in with my girlfriend and think everything is going grate however she does not. Since moving in she has realized how childish and lazy I can be. She still loves me however and doesn't want to leave me but decides to treat me how I act.
  • A girl age 16 to 18 (if under 18 there will no no sex full stop) is left home alone for the summer but is very embarrassed by the fact she has been given a new and very strict babysitter.
  • A girl is black mailed while staying with family or family friends. She is made to humiliate herself.

These are just the basics to give you a taste of what I like. I am willing to try any other ideas sexual or non sexual. I post at least twice a day and in RP my posts can be as long as needed. Hope I can find someone who is interested and is willing to brain storm to make a great plot with me. I rp in forum and by message or email if needed.
I love anything to do with age play, regression, diapers , women and being submissive if you like these kinda things please message me.