Murderworld Rebuilt (Need 2 F character, esps. Black Cat)(Marvel/DC)

Started by Top Cat, March 18, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Arcade is the laughing stock of the Marvel villain hierarchy. He's been hired to kill so many different heroes over the years, and no matter how elaborately he plans, even with knowing the heroes' abilities, they inevitably break out and defeat him. Sure, he's had a few kills in that time, but not really anybody noteworthy. Other villains are starting to call Murderworld a, "charming vacation get-away for heroes." Even his latest foray, where he captured sixteen young, inexperienced heroes, failed to result in any actual deaths - only some smoke-and-mirrors tricks to make the rest of the children feel that their teammates had been slain.

But Arcade has a new backer - a shadowy figure who isn't so much interested in killing heroes as enslaving and corrupting them. He wants a stable of superpowered whores with which to entertain other villains, and he wants Arcade to do the job. What he doesn't know is that Arcade doesn't actually care about whether he wins or loses, in the long run. He just wants to redeem his reputation... and have some fun and games in the meantime. If he does succeed in enslaving or corrupting heroes as a result... that's a pleasant bonus.

What I want: 4 to 8 heroes to start. Scope may expand after the game is well underway. I want a balanced or slightly female-heavy cast.

What you bring to the table: A few posts a week, minimum. A superheroine or superhero to subjugate, and also play as LMDs of the character. Characters will be partially depowered - no superstrength, superspeed, intangibility, etc. that would make escape too easy. You can bring in canon characters from any comic universe, or even OCs of your own. Arcade won't question where Power Girl or Cheetah Diggers came from - they're just a new spin, a random variable for him to play with.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Arcade
Powers: Insane inventive intellect, deep financial resources
Brief Backstory: The scion of a wealthy family, Arcade was cut off by his family when he was about to step out and make his mark on the world. In retaliation, he slew his parents, inheriting their vast fortune. He traveled across the world, using his genius to enact rather mundane assassinations, becoming even richer... and bored. He put his intellect to work, transforming a traveling carnival into an elaborate death trap to try to kill Spider-Man and Captain Britain, dubbed Murderworld.  Although he ultimately failed to kill those heroes, the experience gave him the thrill he was seeking. With each successive defeat, he has gone back to the drawing board, designing ever more elaborate schemes and settings to trap and kill heroes. Now, he has his sights set on... you.
Ons: Tricking and trapping heroes, dominating and humiliating his victims, random chance, cheating
Offs: Vore, scat/watersports, other people cheating

WARNING! This scenario may involve some mind control, emotion control, pheremones, and other control stunts, as well as possibly extreme super-powered violence, that may trigger some players' Offs. If these bother you, you're still welcome to play, but please clearly state what Offs you have in this regard, so that we can steer clear.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Blinkin

I think that I'll take  stab at this, if you're still looking. I haven't played a superhero before, but it sounds fun!

Name: Blizzard
Powers:Control of water and the ability to reduce temperatures to below zero. Can create ice, snow and similar effects from the moisture in the air about her.
Brief Backstory:  Christine Snowden had a fairly normal childhood until she hit puberty and her powers began to manifest in small ways at first. When she was on a skiing trip in the 8th grade, the bus that her team was traveling on was caught in an avalanche and buried for nearly 36 hours. When the rescuers finally unearthed the trapped teens, Chris was the only one who hadn't suffered from hypathermia or some form of frostbite. From that time onward, her abilities began to randomly trigger at inopportune moments. When she was 16, she kissed her first boy and in her excitement, got their tongues stuck together as if they had touched them to a frozen pole. At 19, she scared a college boy-friend badly when she climaxed and frost formed around his penis. After some months of effort, she managed to gain control of her curse and fell in with a 2nd rate group of heroes who managed to more stumble into victories than use of skills or powers... but she was a super heroine and she loved it. Then, things went really, really wrong one night and she ended up in a cage with some kind of device about her neck that blocked her powers.

Ons:  Playing with ice or cold objects, hard and fast sex, flirting and anything to do with her ass (so far at least)
Offs: Vore, mutliation, blood and perment markings.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Top Cat

Approved and welcome aboard, Blinkin/Blizzard. I'll wait for a few more before I set up the official threads.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Top Cat

For prospective players, please note that you will be allowed to determine your character's ultimate fate - escape, sexual submission, or villainous corruption. Or perhaps somewhere in the gaps. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Hmm I might join. Mind control isn't something I'm big on but everything else is workable.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Top Cat

I'm imminently flexible, and I'll try to be considerate of everyone's O/Os. But, just as a general note, I tend to be very light-handed with mind control, anyway - nudges, suggestions, that sort of thing. It's no fun to just turn someone into a mindless sex toy. =^_^=

If it's something that doesn't appeal to you at all, then it doesn't appeal to you, and there's no reason to force the issue. Arcade has many tricks up his sleeves, after all. ;)

I look forward to seeing what kind of character you want to play.
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Quote from: Top Cat on March 19, 2013, 03:46:04 PM
I'm imminently flexible, and I'll try to be considerate of everyone's O/Os. But, just as a general note, I tend to be very light-handed with mind control, anyway - nudges, suggestions, that sort of thing. It's no fun to just turn someone into a mindless sex toy. =^_^=

QFT... if that's the case, one can play with ones self.

QuoteIf it's something that doesn't appeal to you at all, then it doesn't appeal to you, and there's no reason to force the issue. Arcade has many tricks up his sleeves, after all. ;)

I look forward to seeing what kind of character you want to play.

Probably a canon character. Actually not a big fan of OC characters in group games... personally speaking.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

AribethAmkiir

I'm somewhat interested but I get the feeling that the game is primarily focused upon sex, which in my experience leads to a game that grows stagnant.

Neysha

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 19, 2013, 06:19:19 PM
I'm somewhat interested but I get the feeling that the game is primarily focused upon sex, which in my experience leads to a game that grows stagnant.

But it'll be so fun while it lasts.

Though hopefully Arcade has a better haircut.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 19, 2013, 06:19:19 PM
Well, sex is a central focus, but not the sole focus. And, unlike many of these games, there is a definite start, middle, and end planned (although the end may be prolonged, if we get more characters jumping in later). Each character will definitely have a wrap-up at some point, regardless of what their fate is. So, in that sense, view it as a graphic novel or extended mini-series, rather than an ongoing comic. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

On second thought I may have to pass. Not really up to date on my Marvel, especially Marvel NOW! and whatever Arcade has been up to as of late.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

I don't care about it being canon per new continuity, if that's your concern. Play a version of your favorite character from a decade back, if you prefer.
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

My Request Thread

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

I can join as Black Cat, I'll make a character sheet as soon as possible.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Name: Black Cat
Powers: Expert burglar and hand to hand combatant. Very agile. Possible 'bad luck' powers that she subliminally uses against adversaries.
Brief Backstory: She grew up in a family of wealth, but she herself found her origin in finding a way to free, and then later avenge her Father and his alledged misdeeds. Largely self trained in burglary and hand to hand combat, over her extensive loner career as a general heroine and vigilante with a rogueish and greedy streak in her, she's had run ins with numerous heroes and villains and is likely a wanted girl for various robbery and theft related crimes she indulges in.
Ons: Impregnation, D/s, Vanilla Sex, Group Sex etc...
Offs: Standard stuff pertaining to scat or watersports, mutilation and things along those lines.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

Approved, and welcome aboard!

To other prospective players: I've reconsidered the idea of having it be female-heavy. I think this scenario will play out better with a more balanced cast. To that end, I'm opening it up to characters of both genders, but only to parity - if there's an imbalance, it'll still go toward the greater number of female characters.

So, right now, there's 2+ spots open for male characters.
O/O / Story Seeds

Blinkin

I'm thinking that Blizzard would become one of those mindless little sex kittens that just can't get enough and would hump a flagpole if she had to go too long without it... The decline from perhaps a little accident prone super-hero to sexpot could be fun, particularly if she's a little uptight to start with.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

I'll give it a few more days to see if we can't get a few more. If we can't get a larger group going, would you two like to play it out anyway, or just drop it? Or perhaps shift it to a pair of 1x1 games?
O/O / Story Seeds

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Neysha

My Request Thread

Siereis

Hm...on the fence about this rp.  Definitely interested...but I'd be playing as yet another female character.  If we can get at least one male hero ill jump in.

However...since this rp is sorta more sexualized than other dps out there, how were you planning on handling sexual content for the males?