You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My most urgent RP craving at the moment. (F - Whatever suits you.)  (Read 646 times)

Offline NachtmahrTopic starter

• Glorious Fiend.
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • The curse of life is the curse of want.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Right then, I was randomly browsing through stuff on youtube, as you do in the middle of the night when you've got nothing else left to do, and then I came across this concept. It's something that I've thought about doing something with for a very long time, but I've never been able to make up a plot or background that worked for me.

I can't explain exactly what it is I want, apart from something deep, preferably romantic, and philosophical. I will not try to explain the plot, but the video I'm going to link below pretty much explains it all. This will probably not be as much of a sexual roleplay, as it will be a chance to explore some deep, ethical questions, and strange romance between a run-away, faulty computer and whoever might take her in.

I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.

Kara : a PS3 new technology

Offline zenpai

Re: My most urgent RP craving at the moment. (F - Whatever suits you.)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:49:12 AM »
i would love to try this story out.

Offline owen84

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:28:51 AM »
Don't think I have the time to dedicate to this story but the vid was amazing thanks for sharing.

Let me Know how it turns out.

Offline BadForm

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
Actually, that looks like you'll have a lot of fun playing it through. Intense and challenging. Of course, the first question that came to my mind is "aren't all nerds in love with their computers?" ;)

Seriously, have fun - and if this is the level of story driven RP you write, then get in touch sometime if you want to explore another story. I'm fascinated.