You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desk of Silly Proposals  (Read 960 times)

Offline NekobikerTopic starter

Desk of Silly Proposals
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:46:26 PM »
Desk of Silly Proposals

Welcome to the Desk of Silly Proposals.
I'm looking for writing partners who like darker stories. You can be of any gender and persuasion, but you must be able to appreciate, or at least tolerate, in-character negativity.
I want sexuality to be a plot hinge in itself. In my book, if you can take the eroticism out of your erotica and still have a decent story, you're doing it wrong.
If a plot has no sexual element in itself, I'd rather write a completely non-erotic story around it. I can't tack sex onto a plot that doesn't need it.
I roleplay by forum thread only, and handle OOC contact by PM. I'm not available through IM or email.
Below is a rundown about me. If you like what you see, there's an O/O thread here.

Interested in

Dark and deranged stories
Lighter stories if kinky
Building original settings
Modern setting with a twist
Action, adventure, horror
Fantasy and science fiction

Not interested in

Group games
Anything besides roleplay
Turned on by

Being dominant
Being perverted
Being evil
Extreme stuff

Not turned on by

Can easily portray

Male and female characters
Multiple characters
Students and teachers
Organised criminals
Robots, monsters and aliens
Occult/religious types
Mercantile types
Military types
Psychopathic types
Magistrates and executives
Butlers and maids
Scientists and wizards

Can less easily portray

Transsexual characters
Heroic/altruistic characters
Very submissive characters
Very na´ve characters
Hippie types
Anxious types

What you'll be dealing with

I like polite yet blunt OOC communication. I also like getting straight to the point, so I apologize in advance if I appear to be rude at any time.
I like patient discussion. If you're feeling "meh" about any part of an idea, don't just accept it, as that won't turn out well. Iron things out with me.
I like making my own characters. You are very welcome to state your preferences, but I'm unlikely to play a prepackaged character that is handed to me.
I like my partners to make their own characters. I expect to be allowed some input, but for the most part, I want to explore your very own creation.
I like spontaneous story development. Surprise me and be surprised. Planning everything OOC is like playing cards with your hand open.
I like taking things to extremes. Please don't be vague about your limits if you don't want our roleplay to end in disaster.
I like being thorough, describing the mood, the environment and the characters' state in detail. I especially appreciate graphic descriptions of suffering.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:08:04 PM by Nekobiker »

Re: Desk of Silly Proposals
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 06:18:51 AM »
Potential Characters
or examples of what I like to play

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:37:19 PM by Nekobiker »

Re: Desk of Silly Proposals
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 04:23:46 PM »
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:36:42 PM by Nekobiker »