How human are we? [FEMALE looking for MALE sexual "Being Human" roleplay]

Started by xRebecca, March 15, 2013, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

I was born in a brothel. I don’t even know which of the six illiterate whores was my mother. But when one by one each of them were lost to disease or violence, I morned them like they were my blood. I ran away to sea, ended up in Gdansk, fell into the Battle of Orsha, ended up on the wrong side of a Muscovite lance. By the time I was a young man, I’d seen every dark corner of the human heart, so when the army surgeon offered me eternal life in return for what little God had left me of my soul, I accepted. Not because I feared death, but because I could think of nothing that deserved my loyalty anymore. I have been so many people since then. Some kind… some cruel. They’re taking their turns to crawl their way to the surface.

-Harry Yorke (played by Damien Molony), Being Human prequel Hal's Prequel - Being Human - Series 4 - BBC Three
[/i]

Being supernatural isn't easy, it isn't fair. Every non-human knows what it feels like to long for a normal life, to be able to come home and drink a beer, to have a family of your own and love somebody. (name of your character) had never experienced much of life, being turned at 25. His life as a vampire wasn't easy and he knew life wasn't going to be fair towards him even in the future. Though when this young lady came up to him, he started believing in the beauty of being human again.

When Elizabeth - better known as Betty - got turned into a vampire, she didn't make a sound. She just lay there motionless, feeling as a strange kind of thirst filled her up. She did not know who did it to her, neither did she know specifically what had happened. All that she was sure of, was that she would never be getting her real life back. The life in which she would have a boyfriend, the life in which she was saving up for a Volkswagen Beetle. All she ever had, got destroyed right in front of her as a set of fully black eyes had peered into her soul. But were they as unfriendly as she thought? Maybe she could be given a lot more than that had actually been taken from her.

What is this about?

This story is about two young people who meet up in a rather strange way to be bonded to each other straight after the whole happening. The question is though, if it will last and IF so, for how long? I am looking for a sexual/angst roleplay with someone capable of writing good, full sentences and someone with a rich vocabulary. THIS IS NOT BASED ON TWILIGHT, it is based on the BBC series "Being Human" in which a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost live together and aim for a good life without killing people or losing themselves.

Elisabeth is around 5'4 /  5'5 tall, has a normal weight and feminine curves. Her breasts are around a C-cup and she has long, brown hair. She dresses carefully and smart. Her hobbies used to involve reading and practicing tennis, thought his happening hasn't given her much time to do either of those things.

I am not looking for a "just sex" roleplay. There has to be dept in this.

What if one day, you find out that you are in fact the monster hiding under your bed?
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.