You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:55:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First Roleplay (M seeking F)  (Read 208 times)

Offline SeductiveDemonTopic starter

First Roleplay (M seeking F)
« on: March 15, 2013, 01:25:33 PM »
Hello there and thank you for your time.

I'm new to Elliquiy, and now able to write with you fine folk. :) So now I'm looking to get my feet wet with my first roleplay! What I'm seeking is something relatively normal, guy-meets-girl, fall-in-love, have-hot-kinky-sex type of thing. I suppose this will be a one-shot story, not terribly long (unless we decide to get detailed and make it long. :P)

I like to write a minimum on one paragraph (and it would be a fairly long paragraph by the way), but I prefer enough story substance to warrant a few. Fairly detailed, but I'm not going to analyze ever little detail of the world either. Good characters and story, as well as spelling and grammar. Fair enough? XD

Looking forward to hearing from those out there who are interested. I"m willing to hear any ideas you have. Send me a PM with what you have in mind. :D Have a great day!

Offline Neysha

Re: First Roleplay (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:39:10 PM »
Should get working on your ons and offs to helo garner and attract the right kind of RPers that'll compliment you.

Offline SeductiveDemonTopic starter

Re: First Roleplay (M seeking F)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 03:57:27 PM »
Thought I'd done that already. Thanks! I'll get on that straight away.