You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:49:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little clarification  (Read 393 times)

Offline InterestedTopic starter

A little clarification
« on: March 14, 2013, 01:28:52 AM »
I would like a little rules clarification. Recently I had a warning and a thread removed from one of my threads because of the way I had written the plot.

Apparently sloppy writing, or something, had given one of the moderators the idea that sexual activity was conducted between two characters in the role play, when it had appeared only in the backstory.

For the rules clarification, what I'm asking is, is there no MENTION, of underage sexual activity supposed to be made? Or is it only the role playing of it that breaks the rules?

Offline Vekseid

Re: A little clarification
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 05:48:49 AM »
Description, not just roleplaying, so going into detail in a backstory can also violate the rules if it is graphic.

You can appeal S-level (purple-tag) decisions to G-levels (white-tag, currently Cecilia, Valerian, and Mithlomwen), and their decisions to myself, but looking over the post in question it was very easy to misinterpret the focus of your story idea, which is probably why it got attention.

Offline InterestedTopic starter

Re: A little clarification
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »
I've dropped this issue.
Sorry for the confusion.