Planescape Femslash (Inerest Check)

Started by Dhi, March 13, 2013, 03:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

ok  haveher changeling form and most assumed form pics figured out.  Now off to work on background!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

It seem like we are still lacking a dedicated healer and Combat Mage/Sorcerer.  Is that correct?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

meikle

It looks that way, though considering a few of the characters have roles like 'banker' and 'machinist', you probably don't need to feel confined to traditional adventuring party roles!
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Crash

It just helps me get my bearings.  Not sure if I am going to go either of those ways.  I am thinking Mage that specializes in transmutation to be honest.  Not sure what the exact occupation is going to be yet. :)

Kunoichi

Actress, perhaps?  You could put in some pretty stellar performances with access to transmutation magic.

MdG

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 25, 2013, 07:04:35 PM
Actress, perhaps?  You could put in some pretty stellar performances with access to transmutation magic.

Good point - given Sigil's uniquely rich cultural scene, there should be plenty of dramatic roles in almost any theatrical tradition. Changelings would have the added advantage of being able to slip away unnoticed should the adoring crowd prove too much.

Crash

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 25, 2013, 07:04:35 PM

Hah, I had just put down Actress as her occupation when you posted this.  For a Changeling that has been locked into one body for so long, changing into multiple characters in a play made total sense to me. Nice to see we are all on the same page.

Now to work on History and Questions!  Which may take a bit since I am making all of the locations up.  I hate thinking up names. :P.

I hope to post Fei tonight!

Wow history is taking me longer than I thought.

Crash

Take a look and tell me what you think.  She is still a bit rough, but I think it gives everyone an idea of who she is. 

Fei
Name: Fei
Gender & Species: Gender Identity is Female but any gender is possible/Changeling
Physical Description: True Form: Fei is similar to other changelings in her true form.  She has milky white skin and black eyes and platinum hair that is bobbed.  She is quite thin and lithe of frame.  Unlike the Changelings of Ebberon her facial features are a little more pronounced, but that is likely to do her forced imprisonment in a human form for the span of one hundred years.
The most common for that Fei can be found in is indeed human.  She loves the beauty of the Tian with their beautifully dark and lustrous hair and sensual silks.  In her most common form she dresses in silk kimonos with elaborate hairdos and ornate hairpins.  She loves to wear make-ups and decorates her body with all sorts of paints and polishes.  While this is her most common form that isn’t to say that Fei is in it often.   She has spent an eternity in one form and is constantly changing something about her.  Even her Tian form is never quite the same.
Occupation: When she is not wallowing is self-depravity at the Sensate Dormitories, Fei is experiencing life as an actress at the Civic Festhall.  This way she can take multiple forms a day and experience the lives of others through theater.
Faction: Society of Sensation
Place of Residence: Sensate Dormitories
Place of Birth:City-State of Lei-Shu, Limbo
Date of Birth: 008 FHR
Alignment: Neutral

Personality: Fei‘s is ultimately optimistic, if flighty and carefree.  She had been locked in her own body for a hundred years and the freedom she has experienced since breaking free and finding Sigil has left her positively giddy.  Her friends find her to be playful and carefree and always helpful.  Fei is the epitome of what most people think of a Sensate.  She can be insanely hedonistic and when at the Sensate Dormitories she can often be found perusing the more sensual memories the other Sensates have recorded, in a drug fueled haze or at the center of an orgy of Sensate members.  Her job at the Festhall is one of the few things that can pull her away from the Dorms as she takes any and every opportunity to take another form and has been known to change forms twenty or more times in a day.

History:

The City-State of Lei-Shu floats amid the purple clouds of Limbo.  A mostly stable floating archipelago, Lei-Shu has been the home of the Consulate of Shu.  The Shu are a powerful family of Changelings that founded the City-State in the distant past as a haven for their often persecuted brethren.  The Consulate of Shu embraces the mutability of the Changeling form and expresses it in their arts and culture.  The Consulate produces some of the most talented actors and playwrights in the known planes, who have been known to play every part in their own productions.  The chaotic nature of the plane fits well with the nature of the Consulate and they have maintained relations with many of the factions that call the plane home.

Fei was the daughter of a powerful Consul of Lei-Shu.  She was an actress of great talent and a wizard of some note before her fall from grace.  The politics of Lei-Shu are convoluted, labyrinthine and deadly.  There are few laws in Fei-Shu.  Crimes are prosecuted at the whim of the Justicar that can arrest and judge anyone they find to be guilty of an action against the Shu as the Changelings called themselves.  Actions are such things as theft (petty or grand), murder…rape.  Any action that inhibits a Shu from pursuing their fate can be judged a crime.  Crimes are brought before a Justicar and if the accused is found innocent of the action any punishment that would have been levied against them falls upon the accuser.  Punishments ranged from minor fines, loss of property, loss of status (important to the Shu), banishment, death and the most heinous of all punishments, Formlock.   Formlock is reserved for only the most heinous of crimes such as treason. 

So it was that Fei found herself before a Justicar accusing her own father of treason against the Shu.  The thought of doing so broke her heart, but the evidence she presented was damning.  With tears in her eyes she waited for the Justicar to sentence him.  Formlock was the judgment...against her!  Her father was found innocent, an impossibility to be sure, but it did not matter to the Shu.  The judgment was made.  The Justicar forced her into the form of a male Githzerai and exiled to a distant monastery.  The formlock was torture to the young changeling.  The manacles she worn held her form in place and extended her lifetime so that she would surely live out an eternity locked in this body or she could take the honorable way out and commit ritual suicide. 

She often contemplated the later in her many years of torment, but she persevered decade after decade.  Fei delved into magic as often as the strict Githzerai would allow looking for some way to escape her form cage.  She couldn’t.  So she did the unthinkable…she died.  Fei so confined and so very alone prepared herself the way her ancestors had.  Exchanged the Githzerai garb for the ornate toga she had been given by the Justicar for just this moment and walked off the edge of the island monastery. 

Fei wasn’t sure how long she fell.  Things in Limbo were always changing even distance and time.  Eventually an island formed from the primordial mists of Limbo below her and she crashed into it.  Twisted and broken she lay, body and manacles shattered against the red jutting rocks still forming out of the mists. 

It was a group of planes walkers that found her.  Cast life back into her broken form and carried her back to Sigil.  They were members of the Society of Sensation and in return for her life they simply requested the memory of her death.  Her despair and anguish, the weightlessness of her fail, the fear and surprise at the forming rock and the pain of her death, the slow extinguishing of her life force and the enclosing darkness of eternal sleep. And this she gave them wholeheartedly for they had not only given her back her life, but her body as well.  She immediately joined the Society of Sensation and for the past year has been living in the Sensate Dormitories and exploring the vast sensory experience of life in Sigil and beyond.

Ons & Offs: Player’s On’s and Off’s Author note: I can go more into heavier BDSM than my on/off’s indicate.  I just tend not to.  PM me with what you are thinking and we can talk it over if you want too.  Fei is very much into multiple partners, but any sexual exploration is open to her.  Do you her imprisonment she does not like to take a male form unless it is for a role in one of her plays.  She is happy however to take a hermaphroditic form for those ladies that enjoy the female form but like penetration as well.

What was your last contribution to the Sensorium? Living a week as a stray feline in the alleys of Sigil.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.

What experience in the Sensorium have you been intimidated, but curious, to try? Bondage.  Not the standard run of the mill kind, as a changeling she can easily get out of that, but the magical kind.  Her imprisonment has frightened her severely and she would need someone she trusted explicitly in order to attempt it. She is curious though as to how it would feel for someone to hold her immobile in a form and please her so adeptly that she would forget her fears and loose herself in the sensation.

In what three ways would you most aid an adventuring party? Fei is quite a talented wizard and her skills at transmutation would be a value to any adventuring party.  She is also a perpetual optimist.  While that may annoy some of her party members she does not give up easily and will always believe that there is a way out or a solution to a puzzle. Fei has an adventurous spirit.  She will always be ready to drop everything and run off on a new adventure and is loyal to those friends that have learned to put up with her optimism, her insatiable libido and free-spirited and flighty personality.

In what way might you hinder an adventuring party?  Fei is hedonistic.  The opportunity to try a new way of sinking into debauchery draws her like a moth to a flame.  She is also intensely curious and often does not think of consequences to her actions.

Crash

Hmm about the only initial connection I see between Fei and anyone else is that she and Harmony live in the Dorms.

frost rose

Well, that is certainly one easy way to meet. There are others she could incidentally run into as well. If she's that much of a hedonist, she could easily have bumped into Perrin while the latter was being massaged, and she does sort of stand out in a crowd, even a Sensate crowd.

As an actress she might have reason to come across Ihaana as well. Thespians have always hung out with people of low reputation, and especially someone just starting out in Sigil would end up working at least a few times in theatres of poor repute that way.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Skynet

Hey Crash.  I don't have much to contribute, but I really like Fei's write-up!

Interactions between Alzeggra and Fei probably occur at Sigil's theaters, with Alzeggra as an audience member.  They both might have met up due to similar interests and tastes in 'high culture' and the arts.

Crash

Quote from: frost rose on March 27, 2013, 01:10:13 AM
If she's that much of a hedonist, she could easily have bumped into Perrin while the latter was being massaged, and she does sort of stand out in a crowd, even a Sensate crowd.

Oh she is.  Hell she may very well have been giving Perrin the massage.  Given Perrin's hidden curiosity of bipedalism the fact that Fei is a changeling and specializes in Transmutation (ie polymorphing herself and others), that may draw Perrin's interest as well.

Skynet - High culture and arts would certainly draw her.

And good morning everyone

Crash

Dhi - Are you still looking to start the game next week?

Dhi

I was. You're going to be without internet next week, right? We could wait just a few days more until you get back.

Crash

I'll PM you with something because my Internet is up in the air.  A week is a guestiment.

Dhi

Okay, we're coming up on the week where I'd like to get started.

I'm going to get a header code for everybody to use, post up an OOC thread, and the first IC thread will be the Civic Festhall. I'll describe the Festhall and what's going on there, and you can write your own introductions and respond or not respond to those events as the mood takes you. With luck, the different stories will merge and we'll end up with a coherent party.

If you want to be in the story but haven't yet filled out a character sheet, please get that to me.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168279.msg7899031#msg7899031

Some people have sent me character concepts but not any character sheet. The approved characters right now are:
  • Ihaana
  • Peregrine Sabien Prisca van Slithers
  • Harmony
  • Alzeggra
  • Bryseis
  • Fei

If you want to be in the opening scene but aren't on that list, I'm missing a character sheet from you. :-(
I understand that some things, especially History in an unfamiliar setting, may be difficult. If you need any help populating a character sheet, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Dhi

Everything is terrific! I spent some time today ironing out the first IC thread, but I won't get to finish it tonight. It's near enough complete that I should have the OOC, the character sheet thread, and the IC Festhall thread up tomorrow. I'm looking forward to writing with y'all and crafting a story around your characters.

Unfortunately, Crash has needed to drop out, so we're at 5 PCs. That's still a good number. I think we'll be fine.

Dhi

Crash

Looks like I will have more availability than I thought.  If you will have me back I would be happy to jump in.

Dhi

Absolutely! I'm about to put the character sheets up, I'll add Fei while I'm at it.

Wargtass

Gah! Should have seen this earlier! Now I'm tied up with a whole bunch of other threads!  :'(
O/O