RP Brainstorm (Closed)

Started by FireWave, March 10, 2013, 07:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Quote from: bubby on March 12, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
*Wanders in to see things have moved on a bit, nods in satisfaction, pokes Hanged and makes him change his pic back, and slips back to the shadows.*
Ahh... b-but this one shows him with his head off.  8-) *Gives her snuggles and cuddles instead.*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kulgree

Quote from: FireWave on March 12, 2013, 04:40:07 AM
Kulgree - God grief, that's a lot of siblings. :P But then, I suppose rats come in large litters... XD

*laughs and nods* That they do! And I did mention that he has a large family, even for a Rat.

FireWave

Quote from: Kulgree on March 12, 2013, 03:35:39 PM
*laughs and nods* That they do! And I did mention that he has a large family, even for a Rat.

Yes, I suppose you did. :P
Hmm. I think we are nearly ready to start. Anything else anybody wants to clear up?

Kulgree

I think we're all set except for how we'll all be meeting, and the name of this shadowy third party.

FireWave

I have an idea for that.
The two parties organized a meeting place at the edge of a forest so the Retrospects wouldn't have to get too far out of their homeland, and the Democrants don't have to go too far into the forest where they would be at a disadvantage. :)

As for the name of the third party... We don't really know what they call themselves, I suppose, but does anybody have a name that they want to call it? :P