You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:28:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Brainstorm (Closed)  (Read 1298 times)

Offline TheHangedMan

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: RP Brainstorm (Closed)
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2013, 06:18:23 AM »
*Wanders in to see things have moved on a bit, nods in satisfaction, pokes Hanged and makes him change his pic back, and slips back to the shadows.*
Ahh... b-but this one shows him with his head off.  8-) *Gives her snuggles and cuddles instead.*

Offline Kulgree

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »
Kulgree - God grief, that's a lot of siblings. :P But then, I suppose rats come in large litters... XD

*laughs and nods* That they do! And I did mention that he has a large family, even for a Rat.

Offline FireWaveTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 05:46:06 AM »
*laughs and nods* That they do! And I did mention that he has a large family, even for a Rat.

Yes, I suppose you did. :P
Hmm. I think we are nearly ready to start. Anything else anybody wants to clear up?

Offline Kulgree

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 06:20:43 PM »
I think we're all set except for how we'll all be meeting, and the name of this shadowy third party.

Offline FireWaveTopic starter

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2013, 05:02:39 AM »
I have an idea for that.
The two parties organized a meeting place at the edge of a forest so the Retrospects wouldn't have to get too far out of their homeland, and the Democrants don't have to go too far into the forest where they would be at a disadvantage. :)

As for the name of the third party... We don't really know what they call themselves, I suppose, but does anybody have a name that they want to call it? :P