A new dumb question o3o

Started by Wolfy, March 05, 2013, 08:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Got a new router. How do I change the NAT type to open? o3o

GothicFires

You can set it up with out being connected to the internet.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Wolfy

GothicFires

did your router not come with a manual? There are many different types of routers. It's pretty impossible to answer questions with out knowing what brand and model that you have purchased.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Wolfy

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ephiral

I'm guessing from your question that you're having issues with Xbox Live. You're going to have to find your router's port forwarding screen (I don't know Netgear) and forward UDP 53, 88, and 3074 and TCP 53, 80, and 3074 to the Xbox. (Setting a static IP for the Xbox will help. The easiest way to do this is probably from the Xbox itself; most commercial routers comply with any request that doesn't cause a conflict.)