Android love

Started by Stattick, June 10, 2008, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

I have an idea that I'd like to try out...

It's the far future, and a lonely man has mail ordered a sex companion. The ads say that they're designed to be as lifelike as possible, so real, that you cannot tell the difference between a companion and a real human. She's been programmed to be submissive to her master. She's also been programmed to feel everything that he does to her, and to react as if she's a real woman. The point that I'm trying to get at, is that although society imbues these constructs with no rights or privileges whatsoever, that the woman in question, despite being programmed to be submissive, is just as intelligent and emotional as a real human woman. Yet, she knows what she is, how society views her, and knows that there's never any hope of freedom for her.

It's up to the other player to decide whether she's an entirely synthetic construct, a lab grown living creature that's mostly biological tissue, or some unholy bastardized combination of the two...

As an alternate (or perhaps an entirely different game?), it would be interesting to do the same scenario, but the man doesn't know that what actually arrived is a real life human woman. Perhaps she was just trying to escape the horrible, crushing poverty of her homeland or she's running from some very bad people. Regardless of the actual reason why, she's chosen to try to pass herself off as a bio-slave to escape from something. An alternate to this alternate, is that when the woman arrives, to her shock, she discovers that instead of being expected to serve the whims of a single man, she's been bought to improve morale on some remote asteroid mining camp, so there's a dozen or more men for her to keep satisfied.

My schedule's hectic right now, so I don't expect that I'll be able to post all that frequently. Perhaps averageing 2-3 times a week, although that may vary.

I DON'T do first come first served anymore. PM me or reply here if you're interested in one of the scenarios above, or something along those lines. Many of the details are negotiable. It may be good to tell me just how dark you'd like this game to be, or give me an idea of what direction you'd be interested in going - do you want your character treated relatively decently, do you want her mostly kept in a cage, how heavy do you want the bondage/discipline/humiliation/etc. I don't have a particular direction that I'm looking to go, so let's see what you want to bring to the ideas above.
O/O   A/A