How I Met Your Mother: Quicksilver

Started by undisclosedtoyou, March 03, 2013, 11:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Jackson Cooper
Quote from: Wargtass on March 06, 2013, 04:25:48 PM
Character Sheet

Name: Jackson Cooper
Nickname: Jack, that hunk over at the bar, that jerk over at the bar, jerkface, douchebag, Stoneface Jackson, Coopah. Though using any of these around him is probably met with utter ignorance.
D.O.B: 31th October 1984
Astrological Sign: Scorpio, "though who gives a shit?"
Blood Type: O-
Allergies: None
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers his "preys" submissive.
Kinks: Anal, bondage, dom/sub, oral and certainly a lot more that he has to try.

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style and Length: Mid-length and kept in neat and professional styles.
Eye Color: Blue
Eyesight: Eagle-eyed, picks specs of dust of his friend's clothes whenever he gets the chance.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 205lbs
Clothing Style: Expensive designer suits of different cuts. None have seen him in anything else and his wardrobe shows no sign of anything different. He does however keep a lot of monster costumes in a secret closet, including the original mold for the Black Lagoon monster.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a little nick in his eyebrow from his first encounter with his Uncle's alligators (it was a baby). Has a pretty nasty scar in his left abdomen, the subject of which he avoids at any opportunity.
Skin Color: The faintest hint of a tan.
Body Type/Build: He keeps in good shape with a regular training regimen in his private gym.
Measurements: 37 chest, 34 waist, 33 inseam
Piercings: None
Voice: A very nice and pleasant baritone with just an underlying hint of an accent from his youth in London. It keeps rather well when he decides to sing along as well, though he will deny to ever singing along with anything.

Relationships

Mother: Therese Emilé Cooper. Never knew her, she left when he was young. He has heard all of the good stuff from his father, but he suspects there was something that he wasn't telling him.
Father: Sir Jeremy Cooper, famous astronomer, they are rather cold and stiff around each other. If you see them together you know where he got his serious streak from and know that it could have been so much worse.
Siblings: None
Children: None
Other Family Members: He has an uncle, Lawrence Cooper, who somehow got into the alligator-breeding market in Louisiana. Which of cource is awesome.
Past Lover(s): "What is this word you are using? It implies there is an emotional attachment. You are snaring yourself with your own words."
Current Lover: "There it is again! I might clock you in the face if you keep... don't look at the door, one of my former lovers just came in."
Friends: (Waiting a while with this one until I can actually fill it up with friends :P)
Pets: Six ferrets named Lon Chaney, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr (turned out senior was a female), Boris Karloff, Peter Cushing and Vincent Price. They stand on attention in a row at the foot of his bed whenever he comes home, unless he has made the ceremonious key rattle at the door which means "got a friend with me, stay out of the way and don't get cuddly until tomorrow!" He is unaware of the fact that his beloved pets are actually illegal to keep in Manhattan.

Personality

Favorite Color: "Choosing a favorite color is like staying with the same woman for years on end; why limit your choice of ties? Am I right or what Tyler?"
Favorite Animal: Ferrets
Favorite Season: Fall
Least favorite season: Spring
Hobbies: He writes his own horror novels under a pseudonym and publish them on the internet.
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Scotch / smokes Camel / former cokehead.
How Serious are they: Very.
Independent or dependent: Independent.
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Ferrets and the cute and innocent.
Opinion on swearing: If it gets the point across.
Daredevil/Cautious: Mix of both.
Favorite movie genre: Horror
Favorite music genre: 80's
Favorite movie: Hammer's Dracula. It's perfect.
Favorite band/song: Genesis - Land of Confusion whenever someone asks. Journey - Don't Stop Believing when he's alone.
Fears: Burning alive, being stabbed (again) and turning 30.
Comforts: A drink in the bar, a smoke in his apartment, brief sexual relationships, reading horror novels.
Small Blurb: "It's not that I don't trust your style, I have just never seen you in a suit. I don't think loafers, jeans and a T-shirt with pizza stains on the back will do for the meeting I'm going to. Neither for the date you are going on. Unless you put on a jacket, cover up that grease..."

History:

Biography:
Jackson was born in London on the 30th of October 1984, just a few minutes after his mother broke water on the University Halloween party. Having taken part in too much of the spiked punch, his father was unaware of this until the day after. He didn't learn to speak until he was 5 which drove his father into believing he had bred a new Einstein with his wife. It's unclear if this was the reason for their divorce, but she up and left them shortly thereafter. Jackson's early childhood was a mess with his father often being too up in his work to even cook, which meant he in turn had to feed himself and his father. The turning point came when they moved to America when he was ten years old. With a round the clock maid to handle all the "trivial" homemaking, Jackson began to exhibit a natural talent for numbers, which of course excited his father to no end.

As he became a teenager he found the holy trinity of 80's music, sex and drugs. Even so he still performed admirably in school, although his records was soon filled with minor misdemeanors. It is here that his history becomes a little vague, so much so that not even his best friends know what happened. He just suddenly became a working man with an unknown profession. Some even doubt Jackson knows what he works with. Through the haze he has a distinct memory of losing his virginity to an older woman, doing coke off a printer and losing his father's respect, all of which he remembers fondly. What he doesn't remember fondly was the nights in the lock up, the days of drug fueled studying and being stabbed by a pimp (with an exacto knife and not very deep, but he saw it as a serious attempt on his life). As he graduated (if he ever did) he suddenly changed scope completely and became a serious hardworking... something. Gone were the days of careless snorting in the bathrooms. Now he was doing it more responsibly from a small vial.

Jackson was hardened into a serious... something-shark and began to release his tensions with women instead of drugs. His work took him around the globe and as such showed him the carnal delights of the world. He soon began chronicling his endeavors in a small black book and today it spans some 13 volumes all kept in a secret compartment behind his bookcase. It was also around this time that two ferrets managed to come into his apartment through the ventilation. How or where they had come from was a mystery, but Lon Chaney and Boris Karloff still lives with him to this day, along with their four kids. As the year shifted into the 2000's, Jackson began feeling a little strange. When he turned 25 he realized he was successful but that he really had no friends. And suddenly he met four very strange individuals on a party he was not supposed to be at. They joked, laughed and were happy, and when Jackson made a sarcastic remark about it, they laughed with him. Since then he hasn't changed a bit. He's still the serious, grumpy and cynical guy with all the money, women and success (in whatever field he was pursuing). Next to the others he's simply a jerk, but that's not at all what they perceive (or rather they do, but they put up with it). However, Jackson has recently realized that he's about to turn 30, something that he's not very happy with.

How they met <Fill in name here>:
Languages: English, German, Swedish, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin. He claims it helps him in his work.
Education level: Unknown
Country of Origin: UK, moved to the US when he was ten but retains a little bit of an accent, for work.
City of Origin: East End, London
Career/Job: Unknown
First Job: Unknown

The revised CS looks good, and since you did all that I asked, it has been approved!  Woot, we have our playboy!

Angelique Mangenzish
Quote from: XplodngDucks on March 06, 2013, 04:42:31 PM
The Wild Card

Name: Angelique Mangenzish
Nickname: Angel, Angie, Ang, Ann, Kitten, Doll, Ginger
D.O.B: August 14th, 1989
Astrological Sign: Angelique was born under the sign of Leo
Gender: Angelique is 100% female and has never wanted to be anything but.
Blood Type: O+
Allergies: Angelique is allergic to nothing but idiots and Bullshit.
Sexual Preference: Angelique loves love. With both Men and Women and has always been that way.
Kinks: This girl nicknamed Angel is anything but when it comes to the bedroom. She has a very open mind as turned on by almost anything. She loves bruises and hickies. If possible avoid urine and feces’.
Theme Song:

Appearance

Hair Color: Angelique is a red head, always has been a red-head, and loves every second of being a red-head.
Hair Style and Length: Angelique’s natural hair is very curly. Her bright red hair hangs down to the middle of her back. She normally keeps it tucked away in a pony-tail, or straitened.
Eye Color: “Angel has  peculiar eyes,” One of her co-workers reported, “They are a green-blue with an almost rusted hue spiraling around her pupil.” Angelique has grown up with Central Heterochromia. Where the pigments in her eyes are off-set. She loves her eyes and many people comment on them.
Eyesight: Angelique has perfect vision.. with her http://www.starcostumes.com/lgimages/J24141.jpg] glasses[/url] on. But since she is often found not wearing them, her vision is almost always slightly blurred.
Height: Angelique considers herself a shorty at 5’2.
Weight: 106 IBs
Clothing Style: Angelique has a tendency to throw anything on before she leaves the door. Usually she pulls it off, but sometimes she has wardrobe disasters. Inside her own house she prefers to wear nothing at all, or very little.
Distinguishing Marks: Angelique has one distinguishing mark. And she put there herself. She has a rose tattoo on her hip.
Skin Color: Fair.
Body Type/Build: Angelique has a very curvy body with a very fine http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qa01Ce2e1rxmejno1_500.jpg]ass[/url]
Measurements: I really have no idea what to put here.
Piercings: Angelique has two piercings. A tongue piercing and a belly button ring.
Voice: Angelique has a very distinguished voice. It’s very breathy and feminine.

Relationships

Mother: Dead. They didn’t really get along very well and Angelique avoids talking about her mother. She hasn’t told her closest friends and lovers anything about this.
Father: Albert Tisk- Her and her father are very close. They’ve always gotten along, and the death of her mother ensured their relationship. She doesn’t have his last name because as soon as she turned eighteen she changed it, wanting to get rid of the stink of her mother.
Siblings:  Angelique has one sibling that she knows of. Francine. Her and Francine are not very close, but they don’t fight. But I suppose you’d have to talk to fight.
Children: At seventeen Angelique had a pregnancy scare, but it was nothing more than that.
Other Family Members: Angelique has several family members. Most of the ones on her fathers side she is close with or can stand, she doesn’t speak to her mother family, except for Gilbert. Her uncle. Her younger uncle, by seventeen minutes. They have a great relationship and often talk.
Past Lover(s): Angelique has had many lovers, her entire teen years were full of them. She can’t really say any of them stood out except Jane, her female lover from junior high. She was the first person to introduce the teen to female love. Jane and her still don’t talk after their messy break-up, but not for lack of trying on Janes part.
Current Lover: Andy and Tyler. She finds their three way relationship the perfect balance. Andy is the one she can dote on and love while Tyler is the sweetheart that she can depend on and let him depend on her.
Friends: Angelique really hasn’t had a lot of friends that haven’t eventually turned into lovers, excluding those in their group.
Pets: Angelique doesn’t like pets. She has snake however, that she loves. She has to keep in the living room.

Personality

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Animal: Snake
Favorite Season: Summer
Least favorite season: Winter
Hobbies: Writing, Sex, and Book Club
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Angelique doesn’t smoke tobacco. Ever, she finds it a gross habit. However, she has no problem lighting up some pot every so often. She also doesn’t mind cooking with either, so if there are brownies made by her, watch them. She is a social drinker, and doesn’t do any other drugs besides pot.
How Serious are they: She’s not very serious, unless it comes to Andy, and someone being a creep.
Independent or dependent: For the most part she is very independent. Every so often she needs someone to depend on but usually she can stand on her own.
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Andy and whipped cream with bacon.
Opinion on swearing: Angelique has no problem slipping out a swear every now and again. However, around those she’s trying to impress, she finds innocent, or don’t like it. She really trys to avoid it.
Daredevil/Cautious: Daredevil. She’s likely to streak through the building on a dare, or just because.
Favorite movie genre: Romantic Comedy
Favorite music genre: Rock
Favorite movie: Mamma Mia!
Favorite band/song: Marianas Trench
Fears: Her worst fear is one she’s realized recently, and she’s figured out she’s terrified of the dark. She has to have a light on when she sleeps.
Comforts: Bacon covered in whipped cream
Small Blurb: “Hugs and Kisses, Bites and Bruises”

History:

Biography:
Angelique's story starts in 8th year of school, about three months after the death of her mother. Her father and her uprooted themselves from the small town they'd been living in almost all their lives and moved to the city Edmonton. This is where she figures her life really starts. The young girl fit in quite easy and within four months had made a ton of friends.

This is wear she met her first boyfriend, Greg or Gary, she really can't remember. Eventually she had met Jane and they dated for a year, until grade 10 where Angel quit. Jane was the good girl that Angel could never be, and after her last tie to purity, she spiraled out of control. She drank, smoked pot, snorted cocaine, and slept with anyone that talked. Her and her father didn't get along, she tried to smother her sister. She was an awful person and hardly knew it.

However, after a drunk driving incident in her final year. She was finally brought to realize how far she had gone. With many months if hard work, she gained control of herself. She no longer does cocaine, her drinking has dropped by nearly 50% and even her awful habit for being high almost 100% of the time has diminished only for the weekends. And that's if she's feeling particularly wild.

Languages: Angelique speaks strictly English. Unless its French and the bedroom. Even then its very limited.
Education level: She has gone to schooling to be an Ultrasound Technician.
Country of Origin: She’s actually from Canada. And loves it there. She moved to the states for college.
City of Origin: Edmonton
Career/Job: She works as an Ultra Sound Technician at the city’s hospital.
First Job: Behind the counter at McDonalds

I hope this is okay. I can't figure out her theme song....

I sent you a PM with my feedback :D
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Oooh, War, throw a spoiler tag around those images please? They're just so big, lmao.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

I need a bit of help as well with measurements because I'm not 100% sure on what they look like.  (I don't have a tape measure here at home, haha)  I want to make her skinny, but also athletic.  Are these believable measurements: 36B-26-34

Or is that ass too small? o_0
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Wargtass

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 06, 2013, 07:05:22 PM
Oooh, War, throw a spoiler tag around those images please? They're just so big, lmao.

Yeah, I noticed. Dat picture!

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 06, 2013, 07:12:16 PM
I need a bit of help as well with measurements because I'm not 100% sure on what they look like.  (I don't have a tape measure here at home, haha)  I want to make her skinny, but also athletic.  Are these believable measurements: 36B-26-34

I struggled for an hour with converting my measurements to the American standard. I still don't know if it's correct. And those are male measurements, easy peasy.  :P
O/O

Alysanthia

Nah, that looks about right. I googled some female models/athletes and those measurements are pretty standard.

Rebecca Romijn is a  34B-24-35 if that helps with the visual. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Haha, to be honest, I have a bit of trouble with the measurements to.  Here's a webpage that might help you understand it a bit.  Measurements for women - Some info on athletic bodies.

As per the details mentioned in the first article, I'd say you could afford to make her hips a bit broader.  Than again, it depends, if 36inch broad hips are considered "perfect" by fitness and health mags, I'd say that, that measurement is probably a bit smaller than say, the average American.  So if she's athletic, and is smaller than an average American female, than you're about right with your measurements.  Than again, I technically don't really think about what you guys put down for that section, so you could just tell me her bra size, and what size clothes she wears and I'd be pretty damn good.  Hahaha like I said somewhere else, this is more for your benefit than mine. 

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 06, 2013, 07:30:14 PM
Nah, that looks about right. I googled some female models/athletes and those measurements are pretty standard.

Rebecca Romijn is a  34B-24-35 if that helps with the visual. :)

And Aly saves the day!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I forgot to mention this before, but can everyone upload their pics to the Elluiki, and use those image links?  It would be much appreciated.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Awesome! Thanks, guys!

Undi: I'm not very familiar with how to do that o_0 But I shall try after I finish my profile.
my  o&o and a&a

Alysanthia

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 06, 2013, 07:39:11 PM
And Aly saves the day!

*Poses like a superhero!*

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 06, 2013, 07:51:35 PM
Awesome! Thanks, guys!

Undi: I'm not very familiar with how to do that o_0 But I shall try after I finish my profile.

It's super easy Bunny they have a tutorial for it on the wiki it's self. n__n

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Category:Images#How_To_Categorize_an_Image

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 06, 2013, 07:51:35 PM
Awesome! Thanks, guys!

Hahaha you can call me Dis, you all can.  Yeah, it's a bit complicated when you first think about it, but if you hit that Wiki link up top, there's a link to directions on how to upload a pic.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Character Sheet

Name: Alexandra Green
Nickname: Andy, Alex and The Diet Killer.  A couple of her pen names are Stella Rogers and Michelle White.
D.O.B: March 12, 1988
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: A-
Allergies: Cockroaches: she can smell them and it makes her sneeze.
Sexual Preference: She's grown tired of trying to argue over specifics of each different sexual label, so she's been calling herself 'whateversexual' these days.
Kinks: Androgyny, spontaneous sex in places where sex should not be had, light bondage, and oral.
Theme Song:
Strange But Beautiful (I Put a Spell On You) by Aqualung

Appearance

Hair Color: Blond
Hair Style and Length: Her hair is up to her shoulder blades.  On casual days and while working she ties it up her hair in many different styles.  She only lets her hair down for special occasions or events.
Eye Color: Green
Eyesight: Very slight astigmatism, doesn't really have a need glasses to get through everyday life.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 123 lbs
Clothing Style: Comfortable and fresh, Andy rarely fusses over what she wears.  She is most commonly seen in jeans, farmer's daughter tops and converse.  There's also the occasional sun dress and sandals, which she often wears when she doesn't feel like mix-and-matching. NYC is way to cold for flip-flops, but she wears them whenever she gets the chance.  During the colder months she bundles herself up, almost comically so, making her look like a puffy marshmallow, much to the delight of her friends.
Distinguishing Marks: She has a couple of small scars on her knees, and a large but faint one on her left elbow from her active childhood.  She also has a small mark on her left eyeball, right next to the iris, with a short, but very embarrassing story attached to it.
Andy has a couple of tattoos as well.  Her first tattoo is a small but striking sunflower right below her wrist, and her favourite tattoo is of a tiny ladybug on her left hip. 
Skin Color: Fair, to tanned depending on the time of year or her workload.
Body Type/Build: Lean and slender despite all the sweets she consumes.
Measurements: 36B-26-34
Piercings: Two, one on each earlobe.
Voice: Compared to most women Andy's voice is on the higher side, with a slight sing-song quality to it.  When excited or nervous she subconsciously raises her voice.

Relationships

Mother: Cheryl Smith Green has always been a very serious, hard working and disciplined.  The two of them are polar opposites, not just in behaviour, but with brain functions.  They aren't especially close, but the two of them do agree on the magic of cake.  Cake makes everything better.  For as long as Andy could remember, she and her mother's key bonding time was when they were in the kitchen together.
Father: Stanley Green was always a free spirit.  A surfer, wild-child at heart, now that his girls are all grown up he spends most of his days out on the beach, catching the best waves or being paid to teach others how to do so.  He was more of a houseband, and raised the kids while mother was out providing.  He and Andy are two birds of a feather, outdoorsy, relaxed and free spirited (not to mention a little air headed) and she and her father call each at least every week. 
Siblings: Samantha Green is Andy's older sister.  Taking after their mother, she was always the more pragmatic, focused and more efficient worker of the two of them.  This would have been a good thing, as they could have worked together and made a great team. Since puberty, Samantha became cold and distant, alienating herself from the family, seeming only to respect Cheryl.  Andy's only memories of her sister were scowls, glares and eye rolls, which is the very core of Andy's deepest insecurities. Quick as a whip and armed with very little patience, Sammantha could hardly stand Andy's short attention span and forgetfulness, while Andy disliked her sister's arrogance and difficult attitude.  Obviously the two don't talk much unless absolutely necessary.
Children: None
Other Family Members: Granny Green is Stanley's mother, who is so feisty and quirky that she ran away from the home to come live with her son and granddaughters when Andy was finishing middle school.  She taught Andy everything she knows about baking, which automatically earned her a permanent place in the house.  She tends to be a busybody and tries to interfere in the loves of those she loves, but that's mainly because she has nothing better to do anymore.  She and Andy are also very close and she constantly pesters Andy via snail mail to come back to California.
Past Lover(s): In the past Andy has had only two boyfriends.  Her first boyfriend's name was Kevin Hanajima, a Japanese-American surfer who she met as she was entering her senior year of high school.  The two of them had some fun, but due to differences in future plans, they split up once she graduated.  They are civil and meet up for coffee to catch up every time she visits her parents, a habit that started because Stan insisted upon it on every visit.  Up to now Kevin and her father are very good friends, and obviously Stan thinks Andy and Kevin are meant to be.  What Andy doesn't know is Kevin doesn't actually disagree with her father like he claims he does.
Her second boyfriend was a mistake, and Andy doesn't speak to him anymore even if everything was her fault.  Mark Baker was a nice, decent man, that she met in the middle of her freshman year in college.  The relationship was a brief one, and only came in to fruition because of Andy's sexual crisis.  At this point in time she had already started falling for Angelique, but did not recognise or know how to handle her feelings.  The breakup was messy, horrible, and, according to Andy, one things she's ever done to anyone in her life.
Current Lover(s): Tyler and Angelique are the loves of her life.  With Angelique she can explore the world, and frolic in the summer sun, and with Tyler she can be her quieter, dreamier side as they explore fantasies and the joys of baby huskies.
Friends: Kevin is her only real friend she kept from her life before New York.
Pets: None, but she's been thinking about getting a dog recently.

Personality

Favorite Color: Aqua, it reminded her of the ocean.
Favorite Animal: Platypuses
Favorite Season: Summer
Least favorite season: Winter
Hobbies: Dancing, stargazing, swimming, reading (comic) books, fattening up her friends, surfing, football (european) and window shopping in groceries and delis.
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Alcohol is her only vice, and she does drink more than a fair amount on more than a fairly regular basis.
How Serious are they: While Andy is capable of buckling down and being serious, she only does so when there is no other option. 
Independent or dependent: Dependent.  Once she gets in to the groove of it, she can be fine on her own, but Andy's pretty much like a puppy.  She loves being in a pack of people that she trusts and loves.
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Because of her inability to focus and hold a conversation, she is very self-conscious about the way she interacts with strangers or superiors.  Andy also has a very big weakness for cake.  Usually she can be bribed, manipulated or won over with the right kind of cake.
Opinion on swearing: She has no problem with swearing what so ever, as long as its not being done in front of kids.  She herself doesn't swear too often, but what happens, happens.
Daredevil/Cautious: Daredevil, she is always on the lookout for new things to do.
Favorite movie genre: Comedy-Drama
Favorite movie: Under the Tuscan Sun, followed closely by Little Shop of Horrors
Favorite band/song: Queen, Headlong
Fears: Being alone, becoming diabetic, large flying insects, and feeling stupid and inferior.
Comforts: Baking, eating, feeding people, video games, and cuddling.
Small Blurb: Air-headed, sweet, adventurous, and determined, Andy is like a child who never grew up.  She's mildly argumentative, a trait she picked up from her parents, but she's hard to anger.  Her default reaction to deal with anything is baking, then eating the finished product.

History:

Biography: Andy grew up comfortably in her unconventional home.  With her mother, a top Child Custody lawyer, raking in all the dough, the family never really wanted for anything.  Not having the more disciplined parent around, Andy grew up next to her father, absorbing his care-free ways like a little sponge.  When she was much younger she spent most of her days outdoors, surfing with her father or trying different sports alongside her sister, back when they were still close.  This urge to expel energy would never leave her.  When she wasn't outdoors she was indoors day dreaming of fairies, witches and dragons.

Puberty happened, and at this point Samantha was already distancing herself from her father and sister.  Andy's tendency to daydream and confusion with her sister's sudden distance made her run to comic  books, fantasy games and Star Wars for solace. In exchange she lost some of her sports time, much to her father's dismay.  When Granny Green showed up and started whipping up a storm in the kitchen, Andy's surf hours were cut even shorter, but this time her father and mother did not feel it was a bad thing.  Andy showed a great natural talent in the kitchen and a whole lot of passion, for food.  Still, Andy made it a point to surf with her father at twice a week.
Other than that high school was pretty uneventful for Andy.  She was never extremely popular, hated, or troubled so she had no enemies.  (If anything, she made a couple of people fat, but they weren't complaining…much.)  She had friends, but only one close friend, who would later become her boyfriend.  Andy suspects this was because of her difficulty to connect with people.  With her head so high up in the clouds it's a little hard to reach people who are grounded.

Much to everyone's surprise, Andy did not take up culinary arts, but instead opted for an English degree.  If she was going to go to school , she may as well learn something that she felt she wasn't so good at, and she thought an English degree may help her communicate better with people.
A few weeks after she left California, she met Angleique at a food fair.  She became her first real friend in New York, but wouldn't become much more until Andy's third year in college. 
The english degree didn't help with her communication skills, but it certainly didn't hurt to meet a different set of people.  Here in college Andy grew to love alcohol, parties, books without pictures, and women.

Currently Andy is happy with where she is at.  Being paid to eat food and brag about it is pretty much one of the best jobs a major foodie like her could ever hope for, but she's been secretly thinking about starting her own bakery.  But she's terrified of failing, knowing full well that she's the biggest goof and klutz around.  Discipline, accounting and responsibility have never been her strengths.

Languages: Other than English she knows a few basic Japanese phrases, and Spanish.
Education level: English Degree, and a certificate for a cake decorating class
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
City of Origin: Santa Cruz, California
Career/Job: Andy works as a freelance writer, creating articles for various magazines' food columns, scouting out the newest and freshest places to eat in NYC, sometimes even further.  She has a side job where she takes orders from friends and referrals of cakes for every occasion.
First Job: She was working in the Uni library while constantly updating her food blog.
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Bunny, I have nothing to suggest for your girl, she's perfect as is!  And so I stamp my approval on her delicious bum!  I'll add her to the list!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Huzzah!  Thank you very much! :) I shall try to figure out this picture thing now >__>

Thanks again, Aly! You are my hero!
my  o&o and a&a

Alysanthia

XplodngDucks

Uh. I'm inept with computers unless its typing. Anyone one mind helping me out here, or atleastt translating it to English?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: XplodngDucks on March 06, 2013, 09:56:35 PM
Uh. I'm inept with computers unless its typing. Anyone one mind helping me out here, or atleastt translating it to English?

On how to upload an image?

You'll want to go to this page.  Here it'll let you know the proceedures for uploading.

It'll direct you to this page.  Here you'll click the Choose file button and than you'll find the image(which you'll need to save to your computer.) 

In the summery you'll need to fill out the category the picture will go into.  This is the code you'll be using to categorize the image.   [[Category:SigImages]]  Now, to choose which category your picture will go into is rather simple, since the categories and the descriptions of said categories are listed on the "How to categorize and image page I linked above.  In your case, Equipment would be the category for the picture of the glasses, and Characters would be the category for the cute bum. 

So

[[Category:Equipment]] would be what you'd put in the summery for the glasses, and [[Category:Characters]] would be the summery for the image of the bum. 

After that you just click upload file, and you've successfully uploaded a picture onto the wiki.  To get the link, you just click the image and copy the link.

Hope that helped you Ducks!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

And here's my guy!

Character Sheet

Name: Dalles Denton 
Nickname: Blue Bailey, Dallie
D.O.B: 01/13/1986
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: B-
Allergies: Latex, Chestnuts, Bee's, and children
Sexual Preference: Bisexual - With women he likes to take control and make them wiggle, with men, he bottoms.  Lately he's been a rather pushy bottom at that.  When he tops, he's more of a service top.
Kinks: Although pretty mild, compared to others, he goes wild when a man smacks his bottom during sex.  And tit's, he's a proud supporter of the itty bitty titty committee.
Theme Song:

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style and Length: Usually moused and kept at a medium length.  He's actually pretty picky about his hair, and spends a great deal of time styling it.
Eye Color:  Brown
Eyesight: Perfect
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 156 lbs
Clothing Style: He jobs don't require him to follow a particular dress code, so he's usually wearing jeans and a T-shirt.  To be honest, he's a little low maintenance, but he's not sloppy. 
Distinguishing Marks: Starting from the top down, Dallie has a colorful sparrows on both sides of his neck, they face down, sitting right below his ears.  Right below the sparrow on his right side, there's a bright crimson tattoo of a kiss mark.  On his right forearm, there's a colorful peacocks feather.  His torso, both the front, and his back sports a giant snake winding around his body, it's in full color.  It's jaws are wide open, revealing sharp fangs. On his left forearm, there's a desert landscape, with birds flying in the sky.  Claw marks go down his left leg.
Skin Color: Olive in tone
Body Type/Build: Medium build, a little on the thin side, but appropriately muscular.
Measurements:
Piercings:  He has his tongue, ears, and navel pierced.
Voice: Silvery: Adjective - a silvery voice or sound is clear, light, and pleasant.

Relationships
I want a few sentences on how well your character get's along with each of the people listed below.

Mother: Mariana Ortiz - Originally from Argentina, Mari is an old school stay at home mom.  Her relationship with Dallie, and his brothers is a maternal one, and she is often looked to for advice and comfort.  Dallie, being the youngest, is the closest to her, often being coddled, and spoiled by her.  He is, undoubtedly, even to his brothers, his mothers favorite.
Father: Steven Denton - Compared to Mari, Steven is the enforcer in the family, the one to administer punishments and teach his sons how to be men.  Dallie has always been a tad afraid of his father, not because he had a heavy hand, but because he never wanted to let him down.  He looks up to his father, and values his respect over almost everything else.  Contrary to this, he's the rebellious one in his family, not as successful as his brothers, not married, not starting a family, not even making a decent living, which worries his father to no end.  But he's unwilling to change any of that, even if it means gaining his fathers approval.
Siblings:

Sam Denton - The eldest, he is married with children of his own.  To Dallie, his brother was already a teenager when he was born, so he isn't at close to him as the others, but in an emergency, Ryan is the first Dallie would call. 

Christopher Denton -  The second eldest, he was also in his teens when Dallie was born.  Despite his age, Chris is the brother he and the rest of his brothers go to, when they just need a sympathetic ear to listen to them.  When he has a problem, Chris is the one Dallie goes to for advice.

Steven Denton -  Seven years older than Dallie, Steven is the most aloof out of them all.  He's quiet, and independent.  Although they are not distant, Steven is focused on his career, so is rarely in contact with Dallie.  This is compounded by the fact that he currently lives in Australia, too far to visit regularly.

Joseph Denton - Six years older than Dallie, Joseph is goal driven, and takes the initiative.  Although close in age, Jo and Dallie have sort of drifted apart a bit.  When they quarrel it's like world war three has erupted, and they haven't exactly been on the best terms since they last argued over a girl several years earlier.

Nickolas Denton - Four years older than Dallie, Nick is the closest to Dallie.  Growing up, they often got into mischief with each other, and when they get together there are some wild nights of drinking and partying.
Children: None that he knows of.
Other Family Members: More than a few uncles, and aunts, but they're not important at this point in time.
Past Lover(s): 

Bradley Cooper: No, not that Bradley Cooper, and not related to Jackson.  Brad was his very first boyfriend, and his best friend growing up.  They played together on the same baseball team, and did everything together.  Fooling around hadn't been on neither of their agenda's, but it had just naturally started when they were rough housing.  They had been 14 at the time, so it had been pretty confusing, especially for Dallie, who hadn't ever thought of other boys that way until than.  It hadn't lasted very long, eventually Brad figured out that he proffered women, and they agree'd to go back to being friends.  Despite that, they continued to be close.

Melissa Cooper:  Brad's twin sister.  Oh yeah, she was a bombshell in high school, and Dallie spent a very fond summer his sophomore year getting into her pants.  He also gained a black eye for his trouble, but it had definitely been worth it.

Lisa Blake:  His steady girl friend during his last two years of high school.  She was popular, liked to chew gum, and gave good head.  When they graduated they mutually agreed to end things.  Surprisingly, he was best man at her wedding when she ended up with Brad.

John Whittaker:  The first long term boyfriend Dallie ever had.  They met during a communications lecture, in college, and were together for three years.  Eventually John's rather suspicious nature and his increasing fears that Dallas was cheating on him caused them to break up.  It was messy, and turned Dallas off men for a good year.

There are others, but none are all that important so far.
Current Lover: None.
Friends: Bradley Cooper - See above in lovers for more details
Pets:  None.

Personality

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Favorite Season: Spring
Least favorite season: Summer
Hobbies: Playing the guitar
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Yes/Yes/Sometimes
How Serious are they: Not very
Independent or dependent: Independent
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Puppies/authority figures/and his writing
Opinion on swearing: Doesn't fucking care very much about it.
Daredevil/Cautious: He's pretty much a Daredevil with most things, but he's strangely cautious about his writing.  He talks a big talk, but is subconsciously scared of rejection so hasn't really tried to succeed.  Although he isn't altogether aware of this, and genuinely believes he's trying hard.
Favorite movie genre:  Comedies
Favorite movie: Ted
Favorite band/song: Dropkick Murphys/Never Alone
Fears: Bee's, and living with what if's.
Comforts: The smell of ink, a pint of beer, and the weight of his fathers hands on his shoulders.
Small Blurb: "Hell no am I sharing my dessert with you!  If you want some buy your own damn brownie."

History:
Do not fill in the how they met <Fill in name here> parts yet, this will be done later on.

Biography:

Born the youngest out of five boys, Dallie was a "surprised blessing," especially since everyone had thought that Mari was too old to conceive safely.  Spoiled rotten by his mother, he had always been the mischievous one, along with his brother Nick.  The black sheep, he was always causing trouble, but his silver tongue and good looks always managed to get him out of trouble with his mother, who never ratted him out to his father, unless he had really overstepped himself.  He grew up respecting his parents, and fighting with his brothers, but he loved his family a lot.

He wasn't overly secretive, so the fact that his first relationship with a boy wasn't ever really a secret with his family.  His mother, being a devout catholic, and rather conservative took it the hardest, but after talking it over with his father, she decided to support him, no matter his sexual orientation.  He half suspected that she thought it was a phase he'd grow out of eventually.  He never disabused her of that notion, and when he started dating Brad's sister, he knew she was relieved.  His brothers, being years older than him, proved to be extremely over protective, especially when he came out as bisexual.  He knew they feared he'd be taken advantage of by other men, but he didn't take it seriously.

He was rather average in school, only really excelling in English and writing.  His teachers, being well acquainted with his brothers, wouldn't believe he was stupid, and pestered him to death to keep up his grades.  He finally caved in when he found out that he needed to get good grades to continue doing sports.  He joined his high school newspaper and was a member of the year book committee, writing little blurbs for captions and easy stuff like that.  When he graduated, he left New York to go to school in Hawaii, and almost gave his mother a heart attack when he seriously started dating another boy.  When he graduated, he decided to move back to New York, missing the city he grew up in.  Despite his college degree, he took odd jobs here and there, and couldn't get a job working for a paper.  So he went back to what he enjoyed doing, and started writing short fiction pieces for an obscure local paper that had a small following.  Unfortunately for him, they wanted him to write little fluff romantic tripe, and so he took on the moniker of Blue Bailey; hey writing was writing, and at least he was getting paid for it.  He had originally thought that he'd only do it occasionally, for the extra money, but it eventually became a steady job, requiring him to submit new chapters every week for the magazine to publish.  Currently, he's writing about Flora Nightingale, a groupie/song writer obsessed with a local punk band and follows them to every show they go to.  It's about the trials and tribulations of being in love with a rock star who doesn't really see her, while having an affair with the bass player.  His readers find her to be a strong female lead, who tries and succeeds in getting her favorite band to use her lyrics.  Dallie finds her somewhat pathetic, chasing after a man who doesn't want her, and is a total pushover.  He secretly likes her, but wont admit it.  Due to the content of his pieces, his readers believe him to be a woman, something he's not willing to disabuse them of.

Languages: English and Spanish. He's trying to learn Russian.
Education level: College Graduate
Country of Origin: U.S.A
City of Origin: New York
Career/Job: Writer/Waiter and occasional bartender
First Job: Delivering Pizza for Joe's.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

1SAZ

... Good to know someone has the same taste in music as me.

In other news, I'm gonna have to get a drink and put my thinkin' cap on, which happens to be a black bowler for those who are curious, and figure some details out. TO THE FRIDGE!

CarnivorousBunny

Omg, he's awesome! And gorgeous! (like all the characters  ::)) I'm jealous of his tattoos.  I now want to give Andy some, haha :c
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 06, 2013, 11:29:49 PM
... Good to know someone has the same taste in music as me.

In other news, I'm gonna have to get a drink and put my thinkin' cap on, which happens to be a black bowler for those who are curious, and figure some details out. TO THE FRIDGE!

Yar, Dallas and you have the same taste in music! 

Well don't Bogart the detials, share them with the rest of us!  Lmao.

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 06, 2013, 11:35:43 PM
Omg, he's awesome! And gorgeous!  I'm jealous of his tattoos.  I now want to give Andy some, haha :c

Hahahaha I'm a little fond with him to!  And doooo it!  Tattoos on girls are hot!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Alysanthia

Maybe I should give Melanie a pineapple tattoo. x3

1SAZ

Alright! Checklist! Thinkin' Cap? Check! Drink? Check! A Doctor Who Reunion Episode? Well, I can't say yes on that one, but I can dream.

Anyway, my thoughts on how Tyler met everyone thus far:

Mel: Met in college, possibly Tyler being the one guy she could count on but never dating due to a mutual friendship understanding. That or Mel unknowingly friend-zoned him, which would be hilarious in numerous ways.

Jackson: Being the closest age wise, it makes sense that they would share a similar relationship to Barney and Marshall in the show. As you already took care of the party bit, it certainly makes how they met easier.

The Girls: Probably met Tyler after college, more than likely while he was either in Law School or working as a mail clerk. If the latter, I have some ideas on why they met him during that time.

Dalles: Pick a concert. Any concert. More than likely were at the same ones judging by their tastes in music.

These are just really simple ideas and need to be hammered out of course.

1SAZ

And speaking of girls with tattoos and good music, there's this:

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 07, 2013, 12:20:04 AM
Maybe I should give Melanie a pineapple tattoo. x3

Yes yes a thousand times yes!  Hahahahaa.  Make it a tramp stamp!

Okay,  we are so close to plotting, I'm excited! 

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 07, 2013, 12:21:35 AM
Alright! Checklist! Thinkin' Cap? Check! Drink? Check! A Doctor Who Reunion Episode? Well, I can't say yes on that one, but I can dream.

Anyway, my thoughts on how Tyler met everyone thus far:

Mel: Met in college, possibly Tyler being the one guy she could count on but never dating due to a mutual friendship understanding. That or Mel unknowingly friend-zoned him, which would be hilarious in numerous ways.

Jackson: Being the closest age wise, it makes sense that they would share a similar relationship to Barney and Marshall in the show. As you already took care of the party bit, it certainly makes how they met easier.

The Girls: Probably met Tyler after college, more than likely while he was either in Law School or working as a mail clerk. If the latter, I have some ideas on why they met him during that time.

Dalles: Pick a concert. Any concert. More than likely were at the same ones judging by their tastes in music.

These are just really simple ideas and need to be hammered out of course.

I was thinking of making Dallies entrance into the group similar to Robins, do they'll meet him during the beginning of the game.  He'll be the new waiter, so instead of a Wendy the waitress, there'll be Dallas the waiter. :P

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 07, 2013, 12:24:46 AM
And speaking of girls with tattoos and good music, there's this:

That music video had me staring so hard!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's