Blackstar!!! (M/F)

Started by blackstar, March 03, 2013, 06:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackstar

That's right. Blackstar here and I'm looking for some good ol' fashioned 1x1. I've just returned to E from hiatus and I'm looking to get back to business. As always, I'm willing to play out practically any M/F scenario but a list of my current preferences would be one or some of the following:

Furries, Scalies, or Featheries

Naruto or Soul Eater. Either actual characters or original.

Marvel Superheroes

Warcraft

Animalpeople

Pokemons (I know, I know)

Or Anything Extreme.

Also, I'm leaning more toward the extreme side of things lately, so those storylines will get priority. But, I'm a gentleman who knows how to keep it light. So, just let me know what you're into up front and check my ons/offs.

Thanks guys.

P.s. If you want to try something that's not on this list, but similar just send me a pm and we'll work something out. Don't be shy, I've got time on my hands for multiple games
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

schnookums

Your ideas seem quite interesting...what do you mean by extreme though? (I ask because that can mean different things to different people.)

blackstar

Good question.

By extreme I mean- incest, transformation, impregnation, breast enlargement, light vore, torture, interspecies relations, humiliation, watersports, human trafficking, intense bottom play, etc

Really ANYTHING but scat.
So long as its Straight.
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

schnookums

Well definitely color me intrigued. Dunno if I quite match what you're looking for, but I'm interested in these ideas, both the extreme stuff, and Warcraft roleplays as well (dunno if such ideas were exclusive or not.)