Looking for Size Difference and more [m seeking f]

Started by Dray, March 02, 2013, 10:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Been gone for a while, finally getting back into role playing as my muse is coming back.  My posting rate may still be a bit slow though due to work and school, I will try to post daily however.  Currently I am only craving role plays that have fantasy elements within them.  If you have some ideas of your own that are similar to the ones I have listed below then feel free to run them across me with a PM.  If you are interested in anything below then please send me a PM, do not reply here.  I am also only looking for partners who are capable of writing detailed and descriptive posts, I'm not asking for pages of text but a few paragraphs at least please.  I'm not demanding perfect grammar or spelling, since I make mistakes as well, but I am looking for decent and literate writing partners.

Sexual Elements that I am currently interested in:
note that not all of these have to be included in a role play, these are just some of my favorites
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Size Difference - I like playing male characters that are much larger than the female.  This can allow for a bit of dominance play and even pet play, or just be an interesting obstacle in the bedroom.  Picking her up easily, carrying her around or throwing her up against a wall, down on a bed or the floor.  Even big enough that she is basically like the size of a pet to him.  Size difference could be just like 1 to 3 feet, or he could even be like twice her size.

Interracial - I'm not talking about black x white here...but like humans, elves, demons, beasts, monsters, aliens, etc.

Large/Huge Penis - Relates to size difference, a large male with a large package.  The size can be discussed, I'm not really into hyper or macro though, depends on the scenario and situation.  The length and width will be big, but always still somewhat proportionate to his body size.  He will not be walking around with what looks like could be a third leg...thus the bigger his body is the larger his manhood will be too!

Cervical Penetration - Goes along with the above.  I don't like this to be painful though, maybe at first like virginity but then it would start to feel extremely good for her to have her cervix penetrated.  This is fantasy after all.

Stomach Bulging - Goes hand and hand with the elements above.  He is so big and penetrates her so deep that he stretches her womb and the bulge of his cock can be seen on the outside as it makes her stomach bulge.  So sexy though not for all of course.

Cock Sitting - His endowment is so large, thick and strong that she can actually sit on it and it can hold her up off the ground while nestled between her thighs.

Excessive Semen - Now not necessarily an amount that would would be overwhelming or anything, but for his size compared to her his load could make for was wet and messy fun - also possible impregnation somewhere done the line if wanted.  The amount is up for discussion but I do like it nice and messy.

Cum Inflation - I like it when he cums so much inside her that it makes her inflate with the amount as he fills and stretches her womb to make her look like she is a few months pregnant.  Once it drains out then her stomach would be flat again, unless she really was pregnant of course.  She could also walk around for a while with her womb inflated by his cum and have it slowly drain.

Squirting - I like it when a female ejaculates too, or her fluids just gush out of her when she cums.  I like it wet and messy after all and not only to include male cum.  She can squirt all over him as well and give him facials or coat his body if you so please.

Groin Affection - This would be doing things such as petting or licking his penis, nudging it with her nose, nuzzling against it and rubbing her face against it or his large balls...just working his large shaft and balls however she wishes with curiosity and love.  Of course if you like it when a man just plops it on your face and starts grinding/rubbing it against you are smacking you with it then that can be arranged.

Rough Sex - I would like it to get a bit rough here and there...basically while he is thrusting into her or something like that she claws and bites at him, grabbing and holding onto anything...maybe ripping clothing, fabric, creating red streaks on his body and perhaps even drawing small amounts of blood at times.  Not to mention she would get it rough sometimes as well, getting picked up and thrown against the wall or down on a bed, being spanked and groped, thrusting into her fast and hard, etc.  She would get scratched and and bit as well of course from his nails digging into her thighs and back as he thrust hard and fast or from biting her shoulder/neck.

Blood Play - Especially fun when being rough or including things such as demons or vampires...blood drinking can be very sexy and intimate when done right...but of course not for everyone.

Adventurous Sex - Depends on the setting but here are some ideas: Them having sex all around the house and not just in the bedroom, but also in  the shower, hot tub, garden, on a table or couch, up against a wall, or while they travel they could do it in a private jet, in the back of a limousine, in the corner of a train/subway, in the restroom at a restaurant, on the balcony of a hotel, in a office, etc.

Foreplay/Teasing/Non-Penetration - With size difference and also them finding alternatives to penetration there can be all kinds of fun in foreplay, and not just the usual stuff either.  Vaginal/Anal penetration does not always have to happen in a sex scene, there are many other things that can occur.  Of course there is oral which is always fun, but there is more than that as well.  I'm one that likes to draw out foreplay a lot, and sometimes it could consume the entire sex scene without actually leading toward penetration as I will show below.

Oral - Scenes dedicated to just exploring each other orally, sucking and licking each other, deep throating, having her ride and grind on his face as he eats her out, cumming in her mouth or giving her a facial...even having her squirt all over his face and/or body.  Casual oral sex is loved too, such as he is just doing some work or paying attention to something else as she tends lovingly to his dick.

Deep Throat - Can be on the unrealistic when dealing with a large endowment since it is fantasy.  Other than that though, it would be interesting to have him penetrate her pussy nice and deep with his long, strong, thick wiggling tongue...not really deep throat but its deep oral.

Mutual Masturbation - Either teasing each other by watching the other masturbate before them, or having her jerk him off at times or him finger fucking her...could be used as a great tease as well such as her rubbing his erection through his pants or him stroking her wet pussy through her panties.

Buttjob/Hotdogging - Penis is rubbed and stroked between the cheeks of her ass without penetrating her anus, could lead to him cumming all over her back and bottom.

Thigh Sex - when either she sits on his lap or he comes up behind her and slides his penis between her thighs and they move as if they were having sex but instead the penis slides in and out of her thighs and rubs against the length her pussy.  She could also jerk him off in such a position, her hands playing with and stroking his shaft as it comes through her thighs.  Can also be done clothed, or with her panties on.  He could cum then in her thighs, in her panties, on her pussy or pull back and cum on her ass.

Grinding - When they grind their bodies together, such as he grinding her round bottom and hips against his groin, she can even be sitting on top of him, riding him as she grinds her pussy along the length of his cock - can be done naked or even clothed.  Could lead to them cumming while still clothed, or having him cum on himself or between the two of their bodies as they move and grind together.

Titty fucking - Can be done with any size, though it is a bit tricky with a more petite figure...but I think it would still be rather cute and sexy if she rubbed and ground her chest against his erection or he did so himself right between her small breasts, could be done naked or even clothed.  While clothed she could just lift of her shirt, or unbutton it a bit to create a hole that leads to her mounds, or even keep her bra on.  Then it could lead to him cumming on her face, breasts, shirt, etc.

Watersports - Definitely optional.  Things like him urinating on her to mark her as territory, used for domination and humiliation...could also have her drink it, or even release himself inside of her and have her hold it and run off to the bathroom to dispose of it for him.  She could accidentally wet herself sometimes during sex or bondage scenes where he limits her use of the restroom...or she could just accidentally release herself after an orgasm/squirting.  This one can definitely be left out of the role play but if I am putting it here just in case someone wishes to try it or experiment.

Role Play Ideas

Note: Please feel free to send me your own ideas that may include the elements above or may be somewhat like the ideas below.

Taking in a Stray - Seeking a plump/curvy/bbw/voluptuous woman for this role play.  She can be a teenager, a college student, even an older woman in her 30s/40s.  Basically her age is up to you and we can also the situation and scenario.  Basically I will be playing a canine shape-shifter which can of course shift back and forth between a human figure and a canine figure.  His goal is to infiltrate a home by posing as a stray dog and then impregnating the woman of the house hold with his seed.  His kind are trying to grow in numbers and spread for territory and power.  This will have supernatural elements to it and the plot is up for discussions.  Looking for a female writing partner to discuss the details, you must be willing to role play sexual themes while he is in his full canine form...and yes he will knot.  He can also have a complete human form, and maybe something in between such as like an anthro form...werewolf like or whatever.  This role play would probably involve some sneaking, maybe even some cheating/adultery.  My character will be dominant and even possessive though once he does mate with the female.  I want a more curvy and filled out woman for this to catch this canine's eye, his animal instincts will read her wide hips as ripe for birthing and of course her large breasts for lactation.

Demon Mates - A high fantasy and supernatural setting.  Taking place in a demon realm, though can include many adventures as well.  Can have a post apocalyptic feel to it.  Basically the Demon's are at war.  It can be against Humans, Angels, some other race or multiple.  Since they are at war it is their current duty to mate and produce the best and most offspring that they can.  To do this, the best females are arranged to be rewarded to the best males to of course ensure powerful genes.  My demon would be very strong, tall and muscular.  He would be a very well accomplished fighter and a general amongst the ranks.  He would be rewarded with your character whom is a young female demon.  She would be untouched and a virgin, just for him and only him as a mate and vessel to carry his seed.  This would be completely consensual as well.  I see demons being very lustful and I would want her to be very willing to explore.  She could also be in "heat" and crave it, her body ripe for mating.  She will get pregnant, but it's not something I like to dwell on and I don't like to role play taking care of the offspring.  I would like it if perhaps she laid eggs and then they were taken away by the army to be born and raised as warriors.  This could include multiple pregnancies and also lactation.  I expect them to also be rather rough with each other, but still hold a romance as mates.  Also, the demon male will be much larger than the female for size difference purposes.

Forever Young - A female that was turned into a Vampire when she was a teenager, stuck to look like that forever.  For this one I would like a more petite figure as she does have the body of a teenager and its to give her a younger appearance that never quite fully matured due to transforming into a vampire, even though she may be decades or centuries old.  For this I'm not really sure what kind of plot or pairing I would want.  I was thinking that she could perhaps be looking for a mate...this mate could be another Vampire, a Demon, or even a Werewolf.  Or, she could find a human that she wishes to change to be her mate.  I like to play by the rules that vampires mate for life as well.  I do want this to be rough and with blood play, but it will have romance in it as well.  Most of this is up for discussion really, and I usually like to put my own spin on vampire mythology to make it fit and more interesting, they will not sparkle or turn into bats.  Instead of looking for a mate though she really just could be looking for someone to feed off of and then we can spin it from there.

Space Goo - This would is a Sci-Fi setting and basically I am looking for a goo girl that can modify her shape and appearance as she wishes, meaning the shape of her curves, size of her body, breasts, ass, etc.  She would be able to stretch and accommodate any endowment and of course inflate perfectly to hold excessive amounts of cum shot inside her.  I would be playing a large humanoid alien, but he can have tentacles if desired.  I don't really have a plot set in stone but I was thinking that both of the characters, my alien and your goo girl where experiments on a very large space cruiser that was attacked.  It crash landed on a planet, leaving the two of them as the only survivors due to their abilities.  So they would become companions working together to salvage what they can from the wreckage and later commandeering a ship to escape.  This would include some action and adventure as they would travel through space and visit several space stations, cities, and planets.  They could also be wanted and are being hunted by bounty hunters.  And of course a romance would form between them but at first sexual curiosity and lust would behold them...especially since I would want the goo girl to be an extreme tease with her body since she is virtually naked all the time and likes to show off and expose herself, feeling sexy.

Spoils of War - A high fantasy setting.  A civilization of Elves has just lost a war to large, brutish demons that overpower their magic and took their city by force.  Now to bind the Elves to them, the King of the Demons takes the Elven Princess and gifts her to his oldest and strongest son as a mate.  He is to take her virginity and impregnate her with his seed, thus forcing a bond between the races.  The elven princess is not frightened, she willingly does this for her people but is also cocky since her virginity and womb are protected by the strongest of enchantments that were placed upon her by a dozen of their finest spell casters, it could only be undone on her wedding night.  However, little does she expect that this massive, demon, the prince she is gifted too is able to over power and break the wards with his cock alone, claiming her virginity and her womb with his seed.  This would be non-con at first, but I would not like to dwell on it for long.  She could come around in order to try and best serve her people and accept her fate and also really start to enjoy the sex.

Arranged Marriage - A variation to the one above on a more consensual level.  The princess of one race is gifted to the prince of another race as an arranged marriage in order to create a peace between them.  For the female I would want her to be something like an elf or a human, the male could be practically anything depending on my writing partner's preference.  The elements can be discussed as well, but basically this arranged relationship slowly starts to develop and I would like them to face some obstacles due to perhaps species difference and even size difference.

Hung like a Horse - This is a bit of a silly role play and meant to have some comedy just due to its nature.  I will be playing a 16-18 virgin male, this boy, with a lithe and well toned frame is cursed/gifted with a huge cock and large balls to go with them.  It is large enough to create a large, noticeable, embarrassing bulge in his pants even when not erect.  He has to wear loose shorts and pants because of it, though has to make sure the shorts are quite lengthy so the head of his magnificent shaft is not exposed.  The problem with wearing loose pants is that as he walks, people that stare will notice his package swaying with his steps...and whenever he has to run it bobs up and down and smacks against his legs.  He had originally his size would attract women, only problem is he is too big and now no girl can fit him inside.  You would play the one girl that does want him and his size.  She could be an older woman or someone around his age.  This would be fantasy and unrealistic since she will be able to handle his large cock and take it all the way inside her, even deep throat it.  Some kind of magic could be involved as well, perhaps he was experimenting and that is how he accidentally created a monstrous member...or maybe she used magic on her body in order to adapt to his size.  Adding more fantasy, she could also be of some other race as well which could explain her abilities and advanced sexual prowess.

Post Apocalyptic - A grimy and dirty setting which could have various different set ups.  Could be include something such as zombies and mutants, or include a more barbaric human side with raiders and bandits.  The last of the humans are breaking off into colonies and gangs.  Perhaps I am a male with a mutation that has caused my body to change somehow into something more beast/monster like?  We could introduce fantasy races as well or even aliens.

Prototype - This could be either a space/sci-fi setting or perhaps something post apocalyptic.  Basically your female character would stumble across my character in a state of hibernation within a stasis tank.  Releasing him she finds out that he has no memory of who he is or even his name, he does not even know how he got there or why.  This strange male character could be of a different race or have the appearance of just a large, muscular human male.  As he travels with the female though and serves whatever purpose he slowly starts to discover that he has incredible powers and capabilities...turns out he was made to be a biological weapon of war, a super mutant/soldier.

Dragon Rider - For many years the Dragons and the Elves have shared a sacred and magical bond by becoming Dragon and Rider.  Only elves whom show true potential and have a spark within them can be chosen by a dragon, but once that happens and a dragon imprints on them then they are bound for life.  The ceremonial in which two are bound is comparable to a wedding.  A Rider and their Dragon are said to share a connection that is stronger than love, they are connected by body, mind and soul.  They can sense each other's feelings and sense physical pain in another, they can communicate telepathically even over the longest of distances.  When one of the two dies it is said that it is nearly impossible for the other to continue living for the void can never be filled.  Dragon Riders are the guardians of both races, protecting them from any others that wish to do them harm and doing their best to spread peace across the land.  The stronger the bond between the two of them the stronger their magic as it unlocks their true potential...and what better way to increase the connection than through intimacy and mating?  However this kind of bonding is rare and rather secretive and of course has only ever known to have occurred between elves and dragons of the opposite gender.

Dray

FANBASED

If you are interested in any of the fandoms below then please send me a PM and let me know.  I like to discuss the details a bit before jumping into a story so be prepared to bounce some ideas back and forth.  Sexual elements/kinks/fetishes are all open for discussion as well and if you have any preferences toward the character that I play then feel free to let me know that as well.  The setting could be in the past, present, future or even AU(alternate universe), it just depends on the pairing and the set up.  I myself personally prefer to play original characters but I don't mind others playing canon and there are some canon characters I would not mind playing.

Anime
Bleach
Naruto
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragon Ball Z
Inuyasha
Gantz
Death Note
D.Gray-Man
Zoids
Trigun
Durarara!!
and more...

Video Games
Skyrim
Borderlands
Halo
World of Warcraft
Assassin's Creed
Fallout
Left 4 Dead

Books/Movies/Shows
Harry Potter
Inheritance Cycle (Eragon)
X-Men
Scott Pilgrim
Supernatural
Heroes

TheBlackMasquerade

If you're still interested in any of these, I'm interested in "Taking in a Stray" and "Hung like a Horse" :P
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)