You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:19:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural/BTVS AU  (Read 206 times)

Offline LindsayTopic starter

Supernatural/BTVS AU
« on: March 01, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »
Hi there :-) New to the site and hoping against hope I can find a few roleplay lines. Sorry that this is so brief Ė I know that I should really be providing much more information but my laptop decided to die on me and Iím having to use a tablet. Anyone who has one will know that itís not the best way to produce long posts of any kind. Iíd still like to make some kind of effort in finding some RPs for when Iím properly up and running again though.

What Iím looking for is something in the world of Supernatural (the TV show). I have a detailed set of ideas which involve a very AU version of the show, crossed with limited characters from BTVS. Iím willing to play most characters that might be needed, with the exception of DeanÖheís the one character Iím really looking to write my character against.

If anyone is interested in these shows and would like to chat about a possible line, please drop me a line.