You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:20:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking! [M seeking any!]  (Read 257 times)

Offline OdinTopic starter

Seeking! [M seeking any!]
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:25:46 AM »
Hello and Welcome!

First of all, the gender of your does not matter to me. Whatever you play, as long as you play it well, I wont mind :)

The Golden Boy
This roleplay is going to be about a teenager and his best friend, his dog. One night whilst either drunk or exceptionally horny, the boy gets some strange thoughts about his dog... And acts on them. It blossoms in to a full relationship, but can he keep it a secret from his family, friends, and neighbors?

Anything to fit in
This is a degrading role, of a girl who does anything to become part of this group. She takes a pledge on to do whatever is asked of her, to past these tests and become a member of the group... The only thing is, she needs to be a part of the group or she wont make it.

Joining the dog club
This one is going to be about a girl who is trying to join the local dog club... The rewards for being a member are great, but the cost to join is even greater. If this girl wants in to the club, she will have to earn it... By getting sexual with the K9's! Whether on Camera or in a room full of other members, she is put to trial.

Survival in the Wild...
A girl finds herself lost in the woods, and is set upon by a wolf. The wolf seems aggressive, and is only interested in two things... So she has to decide... Will she do her best to make the wolf want her alive by giving herself to the wolf, or be eaten by him?

I'm also interested in anything Werewolf, Wolf, or Dog orientated. I'll be happy to work out any kind of plot or even take it to the One-Shots for a quickie ;)

Thanks for reading,
Odin.