You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:11:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Facebook Group  (Read 285 times)

Offline CarnivorousBunnyTopic starter

Facebook Group
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
Apparently Elliquiy has a public FB group.  I didn't know! 
It only has 80 members, and posts seem few and far between, but I'm still tempted to jump in.  Just because >_>

Who else knew about this?  I'm just curious.

Offline Silver

• S' Lovely Iridescent Wife | D's 'Gangster' Wifey | Enigmatic Thoughtful Conundrum ♡
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Where Schories Inspires ♡ Deep within Dreams and Winegum ♡
  • No matter where I go... here I am...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Facebook Group
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:44 AM »
Knew and a member. But then again I am barely on FB these days.

Offline Remy

• Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side..R ♥
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: I'm not a manipulator. I just like to think of myself more as an outcome engineer...R♥
  • Friends never close the lines of communication.R ♥
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
Knew, but I've only got one fb account that has family and rl friends on it..and don't' want the hassle of another account set up for 'Remy' so I can visit the Ell page.  Therefore I can't go on the Elliquiy page as no one knows I come to the site only my husband, because it would cause major problems within my family. 

Offline Rhapsody

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 05:32:22 AM »
Knew, but I've only got one fb account that has family and rl friends on it..and don't' want the hassle of another account set up for 'Remy' so I can visit the Ell page.  Therefore I can't go on the Elliquiy page as no one knows I come to the site only my husband, because it would cause major problems within my family.

If the group is set up properly, you can be a member of the group without anyone knowing. I'm not a member of the Elliquiy fan page, but I do belong to another, similar group that no one on my timeline can see.

ETA: It seems odd that the group should still be Public, when privacy is so guarded here.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:12:15 AM by Rhapsody »

Offline Remy

• Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side..R ♥
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: I'm not a manipulator. I just like to think of myself more as an outcome engineer...R♥
  • Friends never close the lines of communication.R ♥
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 06:20:51 AM »
I suppose it's as a means of publicity? If its private its not seen and there'd be no new traffic to elliquiy.

Btw thank you for replying. :-)