You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 12:32:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Experienced x Inexperienced Type RP [M Seeking F]  (Read 183 times)

Offline pleaseteasemeTopic starter

Experienced x Inexperienced Type RP [M Seeking F]
« on: February 26, 2013, 04:12:19 PM »

I've a craving to play out a experienced character x inexperienced character type RP, a thread that does what it says on the tin this most certainly is!  :P

A specific role and scenario I have not, but I just really like the whole concept of such a roleplay. I'd like to play the male character, whom would also be the 'inexperienced' party in all of this, though I could be persuaded to reverse that should the right idea come along.

I'm hoping to explore the idea where the inexperienced character is introduced to the joys and pleasures of sex, though within a story and a relationship that develops and evolves with time.

Open to various ideas, scenarios and age ranges I am, so if you're interested then please get in touch, for I'd love to hear from you. I very much enjoy working out and agreeing on a good plot and characters.

A quick note to also say I'm happy to play with male or females, so long as you're happy to take on the female role, there's no problem with me.

Thanks a lot for stopping by, and if you are interested, please feel free to drop me a PM for I'd love to discuss any potential ideas with you!

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 02:39:36 PM by pleaseteaseme »

Offline Ceridwen

• "At the risk of sounding like a 1990s boyband pop song, she reminds me of heaven." - Devon Michaelson
  • Champion
  • Enchanted
  • Be afraid, but do it anyway.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Experienced x Inexperienced Type RP [M Seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 06:28:46 PM »
I sent you a PM inquiring about your request as well as a plot idea, I hope you're interested in roleplaying with me  :D