Katalina's Thunder n Lightning Plot Ideas.. (F seeking Dom M)

Started by Katalina, February 25, 2013, 08:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalina

Why hello there! Thank you for visiting my little plot page.
Please take a look at my on/offs

*I will try to post a few times a week. I am in school, so life does interfere sometimes, but I will try to be consistent if you are!
*No one liners. If you give me one line, then I have very little to work with and it is hard for me to give you anything substantial. Aim for at least a paragraph, and I will extend you the same courtesy.
*I enjoy smut and story both. I have roleplay experience, but at the same time, I am present on an adult RP for a reason, aren't I?
*Please, I'm begging you... try to keep your grammar and spelling with as few errors as possible. I can get a little nutty about that and if there are too many errors, it will simply detract from the writing and I won't be able to focus on what's going on.

Though currently I don't have any substantial plots, I do have a few ideas. These could easily be embellished, and if you have ideas PLEASE share them!

**Kidnapping plot..
She's taken against her will by him, but overtime she finds herself becoming attracted to him, to his great pleasure.
**Mom/son..
He's seen his mom by accident a few times, and finds himself attracted to her, even though he knows it is wrong. She suspects he has seen her, and is embarrassed, but at the same time finds herself wondering what he thinks of her. Finally he can't resist these urges anymore, and he coerces/seduces/forces (you pick) her into an illicit affair.
**Wolf plot
This could be developed any number of ways, but the keywords I'm thinking are wolf, knotting, possibly multiple, possibly breeding? As I said, this could go any number of ways and I would probably enjoy it no matter what.
{2 threads}
**Various dominant male/submissive and/or reluctant female pairings
Propose one and I'll probably like it.

At the moment I'm more or less just looking to get some RP started, and I haven't developed any fantastic plots yet. If you're interested, PLEASE message me! (And if you aren't interested any of these but think you and I might have some interests in common, message me!)

I have 2 threads going right now, and since I'm a little rusty, I'm gonna keep it to those two right now. I'll take down this little note when I'm ready for another thread. Thanks guys! :)

s6xs6x

If you do decide to take on a third RP , or one of the two your currently involved in fizzles out, please let me know.  The Mother/Son storyline sounds interesting.  I'd love to give it a shot:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)