You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:14:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hell for a housewife (f for M intricate Dom)  (Read 544 times)

Offline JessicaTopic starter

Hell for a housewife (f for M intricate Dom)
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:11:16 PM »
So, this is an idea that I'd picked up a while back but my partner never ended up going very far with. I liked it a lot, so I'd very much like to try and set up a new game. My character is a woman in her early thirties, a housewife  who lives in the comfortable suburbs with her husband. Her neighbour, a single man, has his sights on her, and has spent a good few years gaining her and her husband's trust, all the while building up a small, personalised 'storage space' for her in his own home. Finally, he decides to strike and make her his. The cruel fact that she's but feet away from her own makes her suffering all the more worse...

The premise is simple, but I am looking for a partner who is prepared to go into the fine details of training and discipline. Since I only have time enough to have one game thread open (I'm a working gal!) I'd really like a partner who'd very much enjoy the much smaller nuances of training, instilling proper 'respect' and discipline. If you are interested in finding out a little bit more about what I mean please do PM me x

Addendum: I'm happy for a female player to play the role of a man!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:19:52 AM by Jessica »

Offline JessicaTopic starter

Re: Hell for a housewife (f for M intricate Dom)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:02:35 AM »
After an extended hiatus I'm hoping to bring this idea back  :-)  PM me if you would like to discuss further!