You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bringing back a lost game  (Read 214 times)

Offline LeSaneTopic starter

Bringing back a lost game
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:49:40 AM »
Recently I have been hoping to restart a only game that had been in the process for some time. It first started off with a friend of mine and I doing this, but it ended after a month. It had promise, and the plot was original compared to the ones I was currently doing at the time. I made this wanted thread in hope that someone would like to partake in this.

The idea was that an Incubus had escaped the confines of hell in hopes to live a normal life as he had wished for since his creation. It has been three years since he has been free from the grasp of his destiny, and now lives like a normal college student or rather like the regular outcast stereotype. An anti-social geek with a roommate that sleeps with anything that moves. Despite all this it fits perfectly for him, letting himself focused with school. Yet, unknown to him the past two years he has been hunted by a Succubus tasked to break him of his illusions of grandeur. She teaches him that being a demon of lust is nothing to be ashamed of, while at the same time ruining his daily human life bit by bit until nothing remains.

If your interested the link from the former game is here so you can read up on it.
   Fugitive of Lust