M seeking F

Started by backlash84, February 21, 2013, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Looking for a long term roleplay, where we both take part in forming the plot. (Can't stress this enough, I come up with more creative idea's when I am not the only one contributing.) This idea is very open, very flexible. In fact it is so open and flexible I have a few different universes it can take place in. I will list the ones I can think of at the bottom of this post, but I am open to idea's. :)

You are a new arrival at a very special prison... it is completely isolated, with no guards, no security, and no release from captivity. This place is so isolated, that it doesn't need any of these things. (Island, planet, a separate dimension even if you like.) You are dropped off, never to see the outside world again. This prison is run by the prisoners, housing can be bought and sold by different organized gangs. It is a lot like the outside world, except there are no rules in place, nothing to keep you safe... except how useful you are, and how many connections you can make. You are a prisoner (You decided what for, but I would suggest a major crime. Or something that would piss someone very powerful off.) Your character, being smart enough to know she needs to make friends fast, comes across my character, who seems to be the person to talk to if you want to get anything, and I mean anything, you can think of. He seems like a nice enough guy... but that could be a cover for all you know.

Settings I can see this in.

Sci-fi/Mass effect
General Sci-fi
Medieval fantasy
Modern day/alternate reality
Modern day/paranormal

And anything you can come up with. PM me if interested.