The Rebellion - Interest Check

Started by Blonde, February 18, 2013, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

A mix of reduced shifts and Sky+ have ended up in me watching all of the Spartacus franchise, every episode etc. And now, it has made me want to try a roleplay based around the Rebellion of the slaves. Now it could involve canon characters, or maybe we could just create our own small group of slaves involved, I think most will prefer the latter option. I however, will be playing Saxa, as that is the sort of character I like only I will edit her a little, just so I have a little more freedom with her.

We will need:
•   Gladiators – These will be our best warriors, most feral and the main fighters.
•   Male slaves – Perhaps not fighters, but will be in training to fight, and will make it was fighters.
•   Female slaves – For the most part they will be uneducated in the ways of fighting. So they would have been trained or in training by the gladiators. They do not have to be fighters at all, but could be used as a medicus or cooks etc.

I think a small-ish group will do, too many and it just gets chaotic and too hard to keep a track of who and what. But you may play more than one character that is fine. Not too sure what section I will put this in, but I would like a story line as well as the sex. So it won’t all be smut and sex, there will be story development, battle and other such interactions.

Well, hopefully I get some interest and we can go from there. Any questions, just ask.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Madriv

Hello, Blonde! Being a fan of the television series (although I'm only up to the 3rd season), I applaud your good taste. I'm also curious... would you be interested in working with us on a Spartacus-based game that's already in progress?

War of the Damned