Literate Man Seeking Female Roleplay Partners!

Started by DetailedMan23, February 18, 2013, 11:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetailedMan23

Hello there!  Thank you for taking the time to view my thread.  I've been on Elliquiy for a little while, but it seems like there aren't as many women coming on here as usual so I though I would make another thread.  I will only RP with females.  I would prefer to roleplay on IM's, as I feel the connection is a lot better than waiting hours on end for a reply back on the threads.  Some of the things I enjoy are dirty talking, sexy clothing, light bondage, dominant/submissive tendencies, smut, build-up, whispering, screaming, moaning, begging for more, modern roles, confidence, and more.  I'm definitely open to other ideas as well, but those are the main things I like.  I don't like to go into too much detail with the setting, and description of the roles because I feel it's a lot more meaningful and enjoyable if it's a collaborative process.  I hope to hear from you soon! :)  Here are some of the roles I enjoy:

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Nurse/Doctor
Ex Lovers
New Student In School
Babysitter/Friend
Girl Next Door
Neighbors
Girl Next Door/Man Next Door
Jock/Cheerleader
Best Friends
Roommates
Boss/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Counselor/Patient
Two Strangers

And more!

If you're going to add me to a messenger, please message me on here first before we get started just so I know who you are.  I'm very much in the mood to roleplay, and I hope you are as well.  I can't wait to get started! :)

Harlome

*Waves* Heya ^_^. So, I'd like to talk with you a little more as I'm interested in what we might be able to offer each other, but I'll say right off the bat that I don't really do IMs. I don't have too much time to sit and chat for lengthy amounts of time because I've got a little one who needs quite a bit of my attention...so I hope that doesn't bother you too much. Let me know if we can chat and maybe work something out =)