You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:25:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Partner for High Fantasy One on One  (Read 472 times)

Offline SolquinnTopic starter

Seeking Partner for High Fantasy One on One
« on: June 08, 2008, 09:12:38 AM »
So, I'm a huge fan of high fantasy, which is to say fantasy that includes not only swords and such, but magic, elves, vampires, and all sorts of other creatures. The genre opens a lot of windows for possibility. I also have this strange fascination with, shall we say, 'strong' women being 'broken' so to speak, or rather, cultivated into proper submissives. So, the gist of the story is this. You have a young woman, of wealthy heritage, old nobility actually, but her family has been stripped of everything, wealth, titles, even freedom. And that is where we find her, in the slave market. Obviously, since I don't play dom, this will be my character. Spirited, spoiled, and utterly uncooperative towards her situation. Enter your character. At this point, I am thinking some form of nobility, and it's perfectly open to being some form of supernatural as well. I would prefer a male 'master' for this story, and he does not particularly have to be a nice and pleasant person either.

Offline Darthvegeta800

Re: Seeking Partner for High Fantasy One on One
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
I pmed you a few inquries if you don't mind to avoid spamming the thread.

Offline Chris Brady

Re: Seeking Partner for High Fantasy One on One
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
Colour me intrigued as well.