Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

icandor

- 42 I've been stapled to this computer for 8 hours due to work General Icandor is taking a few minutes to refill coffee and f=get food I'm flippin hungry
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

I knew it...can't trust those women...nope, not at all... *hugs olive, camille, and Sybl* 'cept some of 'em. ;D

Sybl

elone

Poetry
O/O's

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

olive

Oh we're allll trustworthy Adammair.  ::)

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

Poetry
O/O's