Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Rhys Thanatos

Eranil Morathim

TaintedAndDelish

( I love that idea breathless.. but in this pg13 thread we might be limited... what about the xxx quilt bag thread in the lgbtqa section?)

Breathless Intent

Rhys Thanatos

Eranil Morathim

Adrianna Paige

that she's got a special place in mind to put that star!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Story Tale

You don't even want to know how I keep my lipstick staying this perfect after doing what I just did.

TaintedAndDelish

Mr Bigglesworth

TaintedAndDelish

What do exactly do you mean by, "The wet T-shirt contest is over?" Its not today???

Mr Bigglesworth

Ooo, he's right, the wet t-shirt contest IS today.  These colors aren't going to last, hrmph.

TaintedAndDelish

Acid Lips

TaintedAndDelish

jazz

"I'd love to have horny Leprechauns all over me, looking for pots of gold!"
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Mordred

You know you just wanna slide those big ol' hands all over this lovely soft, warm, gorgeous body.
*See Pillory*

jazz

"Can I get her up to my loft withe old Artist's rouse of needing a model?"
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

TaintedAndDelish

Rubicon

"Oh, you think you're going to get in on some of this rainbow? Think again. This is *my* rainbow."

Eranil Morathim