Nightmare Bound (Oneshot)

Started by NileGoddess, February 16, 2013, 06:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I had an idea the other day that I'd like to try to work into a oneshot or short roleplay.

Dealing in the theme of the occult and curses, it would be about an upper society businesswoman, known for her bitchy and aggressive attitude, to be put under something of a kinky gypsy curse.

Every night, when she goes to sleep, she begins to dream of being in bondage. At first, she really doesn't think much of it or notice it, but steadily, night after night, the dreams become more and more vivid and realistic. Then she starts waking up and noticing that even though she has been in bed all night, there are rope marks on her body, or that she can taste the rubber of a gag in her mouth. She then begins to notice that she sleeps longer every night, but doesn't wake up, despite using an alarm. It even starts to infringe on her job. In her dreams, the bondage becomes more and more strict and involved, and despite her attempts to stay awake, she eventually succumbs to exhaustion night after night. Will this continue night after night? Or will she simply fall asleep one night and be trapped in her dream forever?

I'm open to hearing suggestions of how this could be played out. Right now, it could be a dual posting type of thing, where both me and a partner alternate dream/awake sequences detail what her torments are and how they affect her, and how she was cursed in the first place, as well as building the character from scratch together.

Requirements are, of course, someone who is very interested in bondage and BDSM themes.