You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Songbird's Adult Roleplay Ideas (F seeking M)  (Read 10906 times)

Offline SongbirdTopic starter

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Lady Lamia, Captive Princess, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Birdy-Bells, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "They're real, and they're spectacular!"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Songbird's Adult Roleplay Ideas (F seeking M)
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:35:44 PM »
Hi, everyone! I'm Songbird, and this is my Adult Roleplaying Ideas thread. It is still a work in progress, so have mercy on me. ;)

First: If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have on idea which you think may interest me, please contact me by PM. Do not reply in this thread.

Note: I will not reply to introductory PMs that are less than three sentences long. "I like your ideas." is very flattering, but not very constructive if you are interested in writing with me. Please make an effort to be explicit. :-)

Second: Please read my O/O Thread. That way you'll have a better idea of what I like, dislike, and what I'm looking for.

Third: I prefer to read samples of a potential partner's writing to be sure that our styles are compatible before I commit myself to a new thread. Please understand that there are only so many hours in a day, and I can only commit myself to a limited number of threads.

I have reorganized this thread to simplify it and make it easier for you to find what you're looking for. Have fun!

Now, on to the ideas!:

(Note that the names and titles used in these descriptions are not set in stone. I am flexible, and happy to adapt stories to better fit my partner's tastes.)

Specific Ideas

"Beloved of Thor"
In the Frost Lands, where the winters are long and life is often harsh, personal strength, the will of the gods, and the loyalty of one’s companions is what decides who will prosper. The Frost Lands are divided into two warring nations, the Continent, and the Island upon which the Continent’s outcasts settled and made their own. The Continent’s people live through farming and trade with other nations, worshiping Odin above all other gods. The Island’s people live through farming, trade, and raiding, and have chosen Thor, god of war and lightning, as their patron deity. As the population of women on the Island is unusually low, their raiders often pillage the Continent’s coast, carrying away whatever female strikes their fancy. Thus, the Continent and the Island are at war, each believing the gods to be on their side.

On one such raid, the daughter of a village’s greatest landowner is captured, a pale beauty which only the Frost Lands could produce. Often compared to the goddess Sif for her long, pale blonde hair, the girl struggles mightily against her captor until the moment she is collared, and Frost Land tradition demands that she be obedient to her new master until she is freed or rescued. However, though she forces herself to obey her master’s commands, she remains strong-willed at heart, always thinking of a way she could escape and return to her homeland. Her master, like most men of the Frost Lands, is virile, lustful, and unwilling to brook disobedience. However, if obeyed, he is not unkind or cruel, and the pleasure he awakens in her goes a long way in cooling her rebellious fire.

The girl and her master eventually come to find happiness in each other’s arms, but the struggle between their lands is not yet at an end, and with every battle there is a chance of the girl being snatched away, or the warrior’s soul being taken to Valhalla.

[Warrior/slave, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Bondage, Discipline, Impact Play, War] (Norse-like/Norse Mythology Setting)

"Bloody Betrothal"
A young woman has been unofficially betrothed to the crown prince for two years, but her family – distrusting the seemingly civil and genteel character of the prince – has pled to delay the official announcement on account of her young age. As the prince has always been gentlemanly and kind – if somewhat commanding – towards her, the girl is fully willing to marry him, believing herself to be in love. Finally, when her family can stall no longer, the prince throws a ball to announce and celebrate their engagement, even sending the girl a dress for her to wear. Though the prince takes a few liberties while they dance, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear before all, the ball is everything the girl could have wished. It's like the scene in a fairytale, but soon becomes a bloody nightmare.

At the prince’s signal, hidden soldiers rush into the room and proceed to slaughter all members of the girl’s family, from her parents to her most distant cousins. Though the prince shields her eyes and whispers soothingly in her ear, the girl can hear the screams and smell the blood of her dead and dying kin, struggling desperately in the prince’s arms and pleading for their lives. However, it is all over within minutes, and the girl finds herself utterly alone in the world, her every familial bond shattered. The prince’s motives for this massacre are manifold. The girl will now inherit all of her family’s property, the prince has revenged himself upon them for interfering with their betrothal, and – most importantly – she now has no one in the world to rely on but himself.

With no one to stop him, the prince imprisons the girl in a small, palatial house within the castle gardens, her every attempt at escape thwarted by himself or his servants. He continues to treat her kindly, so long as she is obedient, but controls nearly every aspect of her life, and works upon her mind with the goal of making her forget the past and become utterly devoted and dependent upon him. He rarely punishes her directly for any act of rebellion, instead threatening others in order to manipulate her kind heart. Should she refuse to eat, he remarks that he’ll torture the cook for making a meal so distasteful to her. Should she refuse to wear a certain dress, he murmurs that he’ll have the tailor’s fingers cut off one by one for making a garment she so dislikes. Thus, he is able to manipulate her into unwillingly obeying his every wish. However, should the girl prove to be harder to break and control than he expected, he is perfectly willing to brand her with his arms in order to enforce the idea that she belongs to him.

However much she struggles to resist, the girl indeed begins to find herself obeying and empathizing with her captor, almost happy to be with him and missing him when he is away. With no one to save her, and no one to stop him, it seems almost certain that his goal of making her both devoted and dependent upon him will be realized. And with the king’s continued ill-health – rumored to be caused by the prince himself – it seems that the girl will not have long to wait before she is crowned a queen instead of a princess.

(Note: This is a very complex, long-term story that I have been planning for some time, and I’d really like to write it with someone capable of understanding and adding to the plot without watering down the harsher elements, or making them too strong. It involves a large amount of violence, mental manipulation, mental and physical torture, possessiveness, jealously, Stockholm syndrome, and utter ruthlessness. If any of this makes you squeamish, this isn’t the story for you. Below are my ideas for the prince and two other (non-sexual) characters I would like to have  involved. Though you would play the prince, the others could be played by either of us.)

The Prince
Outwardly very gentlemanly and charming, if somewhat distant and cold to all but those close to him. Always very correct in his speech, habits, and dress. He is handsome, calculating, and utterly ruthless. Anyone who gets between him and what he wants is an enemy.

Since the moment he saw the girl, he was determined to have her for his wife. Though he may or may not actually love her, love isn’t as important to him as possessing her, dominating her, and making her wholly his. He feels no guilt whatsoever in killing her family, rather feeling pleasure at having punished them for their insolence. With the girl, he justifies his actions as “necessary for their happiness”. While not sadistic when it comes to her (he genuinely wants to spare her any "unnecessary" pain if possible), he does enjoy causing pain to those who thwart or displease him. He is very controlling in general, dictating what the girl is to wear each day, or how they are to spend their time together. He attempts to comfort and soothe her, encouraging her to forget everything except him.

Though he lusts after her, he doesn’t rape her right away, giving her a few days to grow "better accustomed" with her new life. He then begins by pleasuring her orally and manually (despite her protests) until he determines that she is ready for more. He is never rough with her, physically, sexually, or verbally unless his jealousy has been aroused. He is very jealous by nature, and any suspicion that she has been with a man untrusted by him causes his kind, gentlemanly exterior to crack and shatter. He is very mentally scarred from his childhood, and hates his father with a passion, keeping him alive to extend his agony and solidify his own power before finishing him off and claiming the throne. He loves his younger brother dearly and trusts him more than anyone else, but is not afraid of scolding him if he believes his behavior to be inappropriate.

Very, very rarely does he allow his vulnerable side to be seen, clinging to the girl and forcing her to swear that she’ll never leave him. It is usually when she is very ill that he behaves so, or if her life is at risk. If the girl ever was to permanently escape, it is highly likely that he’d lose his mind and tear the kingdom apart looking for her.

The Prince's Younger Twin Brother
Nearly identical in appearance to the prince, but far more casual in his behavior, dress, and speech, so much so that he is often scolded by his brother for it. He is utterly devoted to his brother after their traumatic childhood, but cares nothing for anyone else.

At his brother’s command, he organized the soldiers who slaughtered the girl’s family, enjoying and almost snickering at the carnage. He follows his brother’s orders to the letter, and often tortures his enemies himself while his brother watches. He views torture as a form of art, and has the peculiar habit of playing the violin after each “session”. He has no political ambitions for himself, instead pursuing anything that promises to be fun, and helping his brother achieve his goals.

Though he acknowledges that the girl is beautiful, and her property worth having, he believes that his brother could have done better, and isn’t afraid of telling her so when the prince is out of earshot. Even so, he ensures that she can never escape, knowing more than anyone else how it would affect his brother if she did.

He too hates their father the king, and has been feeding him low doses of poison for over a year to keep him alive but ill. He is not only willing, but eager, to kill on his brother’s orders. The only thing that can upset him is seeing his brother upset or injured. Should his brother die, he would likely lose his mind and go on a bloody rampage until put down.

The Gardener
A kind and mild-mannered young man who lives in the garden and tends to the flowers there. He never leaves the garden. He befriends the girl, and often acts as her servant, being one of the few men allowed in her company. Though kind and sympathetic to the girl’s plight, he can do nothing to help her, instead acting as something of a confidant and a shoulder to cry on.

However, his kind and sympathetic nature belies the fact that he is the prince’s spy and slave. After being tortured and having his mind broken by the twin princes, he now lives to obey them, relaying everything the girl has said and begging to be praised. This side is kept carefully hidden from the girl.

His kindness is not an act. He truly does feel sorry for the girl, but he is utterly unable to resist the princes’ commands, nor resist seeking their approval. He bears a noticeable physical likeness to his “Masters”.

Backstory
The twin princes are the children of the king and a common woman, who became his concubine. The king was already married to the queen, and they had already produced an heir one year older than the twins, but the twins and their mother were allowed to live in the palace in case the crown prince died and a “spare” was needed. However, the king showed absolutely no love to the concubine or his twin sons, preferring to act as though they didn’t exist. The queen, angry at their existence and fearing that her own son would be deposed, was especially cruel, trying time and time again to assassinate the twins in countless ways. When one of the twins was sick, no doctor was sent to aid them. Not even the palace’s servants would help them with anything, and the king was too wrapped up in conquest and his “real” family to care about his bastard offspring or their mother. The three of them had only each other to rely on, and somehow they survived.

However, the twins’ mother fell deeper and deeper into despair as the years passed. She loved her sons dearly, but the knowledge that none of them were loved by the king was too great for her to bear. One day, she asked her sons to help her hang a chandelier, as none of the servants would help her. She had run a rope through the hook in the ceiling and through another hook in the next room, but she needed her sons’ strength to lift it so she could attach the chandelier to the ceiling. Her sons eagerly agreed, and held on to the rope as she went into the other room, waiting for her signal. When she gave the word, the twin princes began to pull, feeling that the chandelier was indeed too heavy for their mother to have lifted. Lifting the object into the air as high as it would go, they asked their mother if it was high enough, but no reply came, no matter how often they called to her. Tying the rope to a ring in the wall, they entered the other room… and found their mother’s lifeless body hanging from the very rope they had been pulling. Unable to bear living anymore, she had deceived her own sons in order to escape her misery. The knowledge that they had killed their mother – however unintentionally – broke something inside the boys. They were now utterly alone in a palace full of enemies, and they had no one to help them but each other. The twins now felt a pain and a fury unlike anything else they had ever suffered, and they swore to revenge themselves upon all who had wronged them.

As they grew into men, the twins’ natural talents earned them greater respect among the nobles and servants of the palace. As all their father truly respected was power, they began to slowly rise in his favor. Once they felt that their place at court had been secured, the twins arranged a complex frame up by which the queen and her son were implicated in an assassination plot against the king. The king did not want to believe it, but the proof seemed irrefutable, and while the queen waited in prison to learn of her fate, the twins ensured her a very painful “suicide”. The crown prince was banished and struck from the line of succession, all his rights and titles being given to the eldest twin. Though he had never been unkind to them, the twins could never forgive their half-brother for being their father’s favorite. Unbeknownst to the king, they imprisoned him in the dungeon and tortured him day and night for months until his mind broke and he became little more than a slave to them. Knowing he was useful and now slavishly loyal, they allowed him to live, installing him as a palace gardener.

The eldest twin is now the crown prince, highly respected by the entire kingdom for his wise and judicious rule while the king is ill. Very few know how twisted he and his brother are behind their handsome smiles, or of what they are willing to do and have done to achieve their current status. Once he has solidified his power amongst the nobles, and his father has outlived his usefulness, the prince plans to murder him with his own hands, all the while whispering the dying man’s sins into his ear. He and his brother are determined to survive no matter what comes their way, and to swiftly punish all who try to stop them.

In their nightmares, and their rare fits of madness, they can still hear the sound of twisting rope.
*CRAVING*
[Prince/girl, Dom/sub, Non-Consensual, Possessiveness, Jealousy, Mental Manipulation, Stockholm Syndrome, Murder, Torture, Psychological Trauma] (Historical/Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"A Brother's Love"
Olivia and her older brother have always been unusually close, to the point where daily sexual harassment from him has become the norm. He often gropes her breasts and rubs his erect cock against the crotch of her panties, whispering that she is such a tease, and threatening to take her for real someday. Because he does it in so playful a way, and has done so for years, even sneaking into her bed and walking in on her while she’s in the shower, Olivia thinks this is just his way of being teasingly affectionate with her, and she responds to his fondling with giggles and mock resistance. Her friends have told her that his behavior is not normal for a brother, but she doesn’t take any of his advances seriously, dismissing their concerns.

The truth is that his love and lust for Olivia is very real, and has finally reached the boiling point. When he learns that she has her first boyfriend, his jealousy and possessiveness flare up and force him to take action. That night he slips into bed with her as usual, but doesn’t stop at just groping her, instead going so far as to forcibly rape her. Though frightened, Olivia experiences pleasure unlike anything she ever thought possible, and after a long night of forbidden gratification, he forces her to agree to be his and only his. From then on they are lovers, hiding their secret from their parents and the world. Olivia is not altogether happy with their new relationship, but she cannot resist him. His possessive grasp upon her never yields, and his desire for her never cools.
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Older brother/younger sister, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Dom/sub, Jealousy, Possessiveness] (Modern Setting)

"A Crimson Sea"
In the wake of a terrible plague, two nations who were once allies are at war. The disease, Tulbata, also known as “Fiend Fever”, kills every woman who contracts it, yet causes little harm to men. The land of Farnath has been particularly devastated by “Fiend Fever”, and in desperation has begun to carry out raids across the Yulo River to abduct healthy young women from their neighbor Atheros to prevent their nation from dying. Thus, Farnath and Atheros are locked in a desperate struggle; Farnath, to prevent their race from dying out, and Atheros, to defend their women and prevent the taint of Tulbata from spreading across the Yulo River.

The king of Farnath dies, and his son ascends the throne, determined to do what he must to preserve his people. Though he participates in and encourages the raids on Atheros’ villages for survival’s sake, he nevertheless tries to ensure that the captured women are not abused more than is necessary or sold into abject slavery. He takes no woman for himself, despite his need to produce an heir, until he participates in a raid upon an as yet unplundered village and comes face-to-face with a spirit from his past.

As a child, he would escape from his caretakers and wander among the “Crimson Sea”, a vast field of scarlet wildflowers which grow upon the bank of a more shallow section of the Yulo River, shared equally by both Farnath and Atheros. The flowers are believed to be poisonous, and the field haunted by spirits of the dead, and therefore the Crimson Sea is considered cursed and shunned by the people of both nations. Filled with curiosity, and wishing to hide from his servants, the Crimson Sea became the prince’s favorite refuge. Within the field of scarlet flowers, he encountered a young girl – one whom he assumed to be a spirit – and became friends with her, meeting her there every day to talk and play. When the girl suddenly stopped appearing, the prince waited for over a week, then, sadly assuming that his friend’s soul had passed on, no longer wandered the Crimson Sea.

Now, to the young king’s shock, he discovers that the “spirit girl” – now grown into ripe womanhood – is very much alive, and is at that moment attempting to help her fellow villagers escape. Just as she is about to be captured, he breaks out of his shock and comes forward to claim her for himself, partly out of instinct, and partly to protect her from any potentially cruel husbands. Back in Farnath, the two talk, and while the girl is not happy about being carried away to be the bride of a Farnathian raider – king or not – she reluctantly agrees that she would rather marry him than take her chances among his men.

As it so happens, she is even more valuable to him than a childhood friend and lover, as she is also the childhood friend of Atheros’ heir, and the only known woman in existence to have both contracted and survived Fiend Fever. Does she hold the secret to breaking the plague’s death-grip upon their two lands? Can peace between Farnath and Atheros ever be reestablished? And can so hastily-matched a couple possibly find happiness in a world torn by disease and war?

(Note: Though the king participates in the raids – and kidnaps the heroine – I imagine him as being something of a normal guy – friendly, mischievous, a good sense of humor – but also with the heavy burden of keeping his people alive, and haunted by nightmares of his past. These things can be refined via PM discussion, but this particular idea more of a mutual love story, rather than a “cruel, ravishing tyrant” story)
*CRAVING*
[King/peasant girl, Childhood Friends, Mutual, Consensual, War, Plague, Abduction, Marriage, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

“Crimson Silk”
On the outskirts of a large city, a mysterious man lives in his dark, forbidding mansion. He lives a largely nocturnal existence, and many of the city’s residents jokingly believe him to be a vampire. The truth is not quite so simple. He is the master of a beautiful and submissive vampiress, one who is willing to obey his every command in exchange for a taste of his delicious blood.

He is a lustful and demanding master, yet also capable of great kindness toward his immortal slave, and she is utterly devoted to him. Often the two venture out at night to enjoy all that the dark metropolis has to offer, fending off enemies at every turn, but otherwise remaining within the safe confines of his palatial home. Both Master and slave are bound by mutual bonds of love, lust, and hunger, and both must defend themselves and each other against the forces of both good and evil which seek to destroy them.

(Note: I imagine the vampiress as being utterly devoted and submissive - yet still a little stubborn - towards her Master, and tough as nails towards everyone else, willing to cut the throats of ten men at his command, or in his defense. She and her Master are largely amoral, unshakably loyal to each other and each other alone. Though he is perfectly capable of defending himself (he may or may not be skilled in the dark arts), she acts as something of a bodyguard for him when they are in the city, often finishing off any threats before they get within three yards of him. However, though she is perfectly willing to spill blood, her Master's is the only that tempts and satisfies her. Among their many enemies can be found monster hunters, priests, rival vampire gangs fighting for "turf", other undead, humans - good and evil -, and the vampire lord who originally sired her, and who may still be able to exert some control over her.)

*TAKEN*
[Human male/vampire female, Master/slave, Consensual, Light Bondage, Biting, Fighting, Conflict] (High Fantasy Setting)

"The Curse of the Beast"
After a good and noble king earns the ire of a powerful sorcerer, the spell caster curses the monarch with a bestial, unquenchable lust for his own daughter. Though he behaves normally during the day, every night he becomes like a lustful, rapacious beast, raping his daughter over and over again, panting, grunting, and growling like a wild animal until dawn. Every measure taken to subdue the king or protect the princess fails, and invariably she finds herself mounted and ravished throughout the night by her own father. Though initially horrified and ashamed, the princess cannot shut out the raw sexual pleasure she experiences each night, gradually becoming less and less resistant, until she positively looks forward to each sunset. The more willing his daughter becomes, the less bestial the king becomes, until the two of them are making passionate love all night, every night. Can the king’s curse be lifted? And if so, would he and his daughter be willing to give up their incestuous union?

[Incest, King/princess, Curse, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Consensual] (Fantasy Setting)

“Death and the Springmaiden”
Ever since the queen of Demtere found and adopted a mysterious baby girl she found in her garden, the kingdom has experienced a never-ending springtime. The land has become rich and fruitful, and all of its citizens age more slowly and are of excellent health. It is discovered that it is the mysterious child’s presence which has brought all of these blessings, and she is thenceforth known as the Springmaiden. The Springmaiden grows into a young woman of matchless beauty and kindness, her eyes as blue as the sky, and her golden hair shining like the sun even in complete darkness. The queen is extremely protective of her, keeping her in seclusion and forbidding any man to look upon her.

The neighboring kingdom of Shaed is as cursed as Demtere is blessed, struggling under a necromantic blight which has haunted the land for many years. Cursed with barren soil and assailed by shambling undead, Shaed is forced to buy all of its food and aid from prosperous Demtere. After learning of the Springmaiden, the king of Shaed – known as the Wraith King in other lands – becomes convinced that she is the only way he can return his homeland to prosperity. He pleads for the queen of Demtere to allow him to entertain the Springmaiden as an honored guest in his kingdom for six months – the time which he believes will be needed to heal his land – but the queen refuses. Her reasons are not entirely pure, as she wishes to keep Shaed dependant on Demtere’s exports. In desperation, the king decides to abduct the Springmaiden.

Using his powerful magic to spy upon the girl, the king falls passionately in love with her at first sight, spending his every waking hour watching her and allowing his obsession to grow. When watching from afar is no longer enough, he cloaks himself in invisibility and infiltrates the queen’s palace, basking in the fair maiden’s presence and occasionally allowing his fingers to run through her shining golden hair. At last he can bear it no more, and one day while she is in the palace garden, the king reveals himself and abducts the girl, using his magic to transport them both to Shaed. Though he keeps her imprisoned to prevent her escape, often shackling a long chain to her ankle, he is a gentle master, showering her with every possible luxury and attempting to make her happy and keep her safe from the many dangers which stalk the land. Eventually she begins to yield to him, the two of them finding happiness in each other’s arms. Her presence does indeed begin to heal the land, but Demtere finds itself suddenly plunged into the first winter it has experienced in eighteen years, and the queen is desperate to reclaim the Springmaiden, no matter what the cost.
*CRAVING*
[King/maiden, Dominant/submissive, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Romance] (Fantasy Setting – {loosely based on the myth of Hades and Persephone})

“A Doctor’s Love”
A kindly yet reserved doctor in charge of a hospital floor is known for his medicinal excellence, but also for being something of a loner. Secretly, he is a romantic, but has begun to doubt whether he will ever find the ideal woman to share his life with. That all changes when a young nurse fresh out of medical school is placed under his supervision, and he falls helplessly in love with her at first sight. The girl is cheerful, kind, beautiful, and an excellent caregiver, and while the doctor carefully hides his feelings from her, he cannot help but fill his every free moment with thoughts and fantasies of her. He places her upon a pedestal, worshipping everything about her, and he decides that she and she alone will be his bride. Even the other nurses realize that he is especially kind to her, the two developing a working friendship. The girl never realizes that he is interested in her romantically, only seeing him as a kind and brilliant man, and a wonderful boss.

The doctor finds himself becoming more and more obsessed with her, disliking to see her even speak to another man. He sees her as an innocent who needs protecting, and he sees himself as her knight in shining armor. Overhearing a conversation between her and another nurse, he learns to his horror that she has a boyfriend, and one who has been abusive because she refuses to sleep with him. He burns with an inner fury at the thought of any man hurting her, much less trying to force himself upon her. At his earliest opportunity, he secretly places a virus on her cell phone which reports all her phone activity to him, recording texts, phone calls, and telling him where she is at all times via GPS. Later that night he listens to the girl’s tearful call to a girlfriend, revealing that when she broke up with her boyfriend that night, he once more physically abused her. The doctor, possessed by a cold, protective fury, decides to make sure that it never happens again. A few days later, the abusive boyfriend vanishes without a trace. From that time on, the doctor takes it upon himself to “take care” of any men who threaten to hurt or take advantage of his love. Patients who sexually harass her die mysteriously in the night from seemingly natural causes. Flirtatious male nurses are transferred to other floors, or die from unfortunate accidents. No one can explain the sudden rise of deaths and disappearances within the hospital, or within the city, but none would ever suspect that the kind, reserved doctor would have anything to do with it.

Systematically eliminating any competition as the need arises, he begins to work at gradually winning the nurse’s heart, becoming something of a friend and confidant. As he has complete access to her cell phone, he knows whenever the girl is upset or alone, and she is surprised that he always seems to call at just the right time. When her car breaks down, he is conveniently nearby to give her a ride home. When her beloved cat dies, he conveniently “finds” a stray kitten, and asks if she would like it. Over time, she truly comes to see him as her guardian angel, and when he begins to invite her out to lunch, then eventually dinner, she gratefully accepts. As their relationship deepens, the doctor spares no expense on her, taking her to fine restaurants, buying her gifts, and anonymously paying any unexpected expenses that come her way. Just as he hoped, the girl begins to fall in love with him, and he is willing to do anything to keep hold of her captured heart. Even if he must kill again.

(Note: As this story involves a lot of story before the doctor and his love interest actually have sex, I have a solution to keep potential writing partners from getting too impatient. I imagine that the doctor has pretty vivid erotic fantasies concerning the young nurse, so we can use these "fantasy sex scenes" to get our naughty fix while the story progresses.)

[Doctor/nurse, Romance, Yandere, Obsession, Possessiveness, Stalking, Murder (of NPCs)] (Modern Day Setting)

"Do You Know Why the Blind Bird Sings?"
Five months ago, Charlotte lost both her memory and her vision in an accident, becoming wholly unable to care for herself. Fortunately, she is married to John, a kind and gentle man who has done everything to ensure her safety and comfort, keeping her in a beautiful country estate, making sure that she is well attended when he is away, and giving her everything she could ever want, including the harp she often plays for him. Though she can remember nothing about John before the accident, nor anything else, his tender care of her has earned her heart all over again, and she loves him with a love as passionate as his own. He often has to travel to the city for business, but they spend every moment they can together, the perfect image of marital happiness.

However, their happiness is all built on a lie. The truth is that John is not Charlotte’s husband, but a lover she had rejected because her family had arranged a more advantageous marriage for her. Feeling duty-bound to obey her family’s wishes, she refused to elope with him, and had been travelling to meet her intended when fate intervened. John had relentlessly followed her on horseback, and had unintentionally spooked her carriage’s horses, causing it to violently crash and overturn. Only Charlotte survived, though she was unconscious, and rather than race back to town for help, John took her back to his country estate to nurse her back to health. When it became clear that both her vision and memory had been lost, the temptation to lie had been too strong for him to resist, and he created a fiction of them being husband and wife. She had no reason to distrust him, and thus believed all that he told her of their former lives.

Now, while her family searches desperately for the missing girl, her “husband” keeps her presence at his estate a closely guarded secret, returning now and then to his house in the city so as not to arouse suspicion. No one would ever suppose that he was keeping Charlotte imprisoned on his estate, and so far none, especially Charlotte herself, has seen through his lies. But the doctors say that her vision and memory may recover with time, and sometimes John's complex fiction of their past together is inconsistent and lacking in detail. Should she ever suspect him, should she ever recover her memory, should she be able to leave without assistance, their happiness would be at an end, and at this point John would rather die than lose her.
*CRAVING*
["Husband"/"wife", Blindness, Amnesia, Consensual, Secret, Deception, Captive] (Historical/Pseudo-Historical Setting)

"The Elven Bride"
After countless years locked in fruitless warfare, the Human kingdom of Ulhark and the Elven kingdom of Lothien have at last sworn an oath of peace to each other. As a part of the peace treaty, the Elves provide seven Elf females to become the brides of seven of the Human king’s most loyal subjects. Among the seven men chosen to receive such an honor is the king’s cousin, an experienced General who has nearly lost his life several times whilst commanding forces in the Elven Wars. Having developed an intense hatred for all Elven kind, he balks at the thought of taking one as a wife. The king, however, insists upon it, needing his loyalty now more than ever, and promising his cousin rich rewards if he goes through with this vital act of diplomacy.

Fuming, the General unwillingly swallows his anger and agrees to the marriage, determined to show nothing but coldness and contempt to his new bride. As Elven culture does not require a marriage ceremony, he meets her for the first time in their bridal suite, angrily throwing open the door… only to be stunned speechless. Kneeling upon the bed is the most beautiful creature he has ever laid eyes upon. With golden hair, smooth, creamy skin, succulent curves, and eyes as green as emeralds, his bride wears virtually nothing, and immediately upon his entrance she bows low before him, praying that he use her for his pleasure.

The General is confused, as she is behaving more like a slave than a virgin bride. It is then that he learns that in Elven culture, women are the naturally submissive sex, accustomed to being dominated by their men and expected to show total obedience to their commands. From a young age they are educated in the ways of love, pleasure, and obedience, each Elf maiden eagerly waiting for the day when she will have a husband of her own to adore and serve.

As much as he despises the Elves for all the pain and loss they have caused both himself and his country, the General cannot resist the soft, submissive beauty before him, his natural dominance coming to the fore as he half-commands and half-allows her to serve his pleasure. The newlyweds enjoy their first night of married life far more than they ever could have expected, and he is forced to admit to his cousin the king that being married to an Elf is not as unpleasant as he had imagined. From then on his Elven bride serves him with all the loving, slavish devotion he could desire, rarely leaving his side as she fulfills his every need.

Initially he distrusts her Elven ways, forbidding her to speak or write in her native tongue, practice any form of Elven magic, or play her Elven zither in his presence. However, slowly she earns his trust and his love, her devotion to him never wavering even in the face of unkindness or hostility. Her slavish love and respect for him is a stark contrast to how most Human women of Ulhark behave towards their husbands, and he is soon the envy of all his male acquaintance. Though the General continues to distrust the Elves and their motives, his love for his bride continues to thrive and blossom, until he even considers renewing their marriage bond with a public ceremony in the Human tradition.

However, his bride hides an ugly secret: the true purpose of the seven Elven brides is to collect reconnaissance from their powerful Human husbands, giving the Elves an advantage should hostilities renew. When she had only known of the General's bloody and cruel reputation, his bride had agreed to the plot for the sake of her people, but upon meeting him, serving him, falling in love with the true man behind the myth, she could not bring herself to betray him. When her brother visits regularly to check on her welfare and ask what she has learned, she always claims to have learned nothing of any value. Even after he suspects that she is holding back, she refuses to betray her husband's trust in her.

All the same, she never confesses the truth to him, fearful that his love and trust in her would crumble if he knew the true purpose of the Elven brides. The peace between Ulhark and Lothien is still precarious, factions from both nations attempting to reignite the flames of war and utterly annihilate the other. Knowledge of the Elves' duplicity could be just what is needed to once more plunge both races up to their throats in blood. What will the fearsome, Elf-hating General do when he learns that his beloved bride had schemed to betray him? Will his love and trust in her wither in the flames of his anger, or will the embers of his passion remain, driving him to stop at nothing to reclaim his Elven bride when she is torn from his arms?

*CRAVING*
[Human man/elf woman, Husband/wife, Master/slave, D/s, Consensual, Light Bondage, Impact Play, Discipline, Romance] (High Fantasy Setting)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:08:16 PM by Songbird »

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Lady Lamia, Captive Princess, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Birdy-Bells, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Songbird's Adult Roleplay Ideas (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:59:27 PM »
"The Emperor's Conquest"
When they were young, the Princess of Astolat and the Prince of Valdis fell deeply in love. Wishing to marry, they appealed to their fathers, but as Astolat was a wealthy and powerful nation, and Valdis was comparatively insignificant, The King of Astolat refused to allow the match. He forbade the Princess from ever seeing her beloved again, planning to make a more advantageous alliance with her. Heartbroken, the Princess nevertheless felt duty-bound to obey her father’s wishes, refusing even to accept the Prince’s letters, and praying that they would both somehow learn to forget their love.

Years later, the Prince, now known as the Iron Emperor, has the kingdom of Astolat at his mercy. Immediately after succeeding his father as King of Valdis, he began a ruthless campaign of conquest, conquering most of the continent and gaining a fearsome and bloody reputation before invading Astolat’s borders. Taking the capital city by force, he takes both the King and the Princess prisoner, the latter shocked at how much her former beloved has changed.

Banishing the King to a far off land, much to the Princess’ grief and protestations, the Emperor gives her – the woman for whom his heart burns with a white-hot passion – a choice: she can either surrender herself to him and be his wife, or she can watch as her people are decimated. Horrified by his ruthlessness, so different from the young man she once knew, the Princess knows she has no choice but to submit, surrendering herself to him and pledging to be his wife.

Though he binds her hands to prevent her from resisting, the Emperor is surprisingly gentle as he lays claim to her body, having waited for this moment for many years. The thought of yielding herself to one who has so cruelly conquered her homeland fills the Princess with anguish, yet she cannot ignore the incredible pleasure he makes her feel, nor the memory of how much she had loved him.

Within days they are married, she crowned as his Empress, sworn to obey him in all ways. His passion for her is relentless, yet so is his ruthlessness towards those who stand against him, leaving his bride deeply conflicted. In spite of this, he is overall a just and fair ruler to those who submit to him, and little by little Astolat begins to heal and prosper. Can the Princess reconcile herself to serving one so dominating and possessive, one who has so bloodily conquered the continent simply to obtain her? Will she forever fear his dark and fiery passion, or accept that their love is written in the stars?

*CRAVING*
[Emperor/princess, Husband/wife, D/s, Semi-Consensual, Conquest, Possessiveness, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)

"A Father's Duty"
Believing that it is a father’s duty to teach his young daughter about sex, and afraid of her becoming promiscuous if she learns from anyone else, a man drugs his teenage daughter with a powerful aphrodisiac and ravishes her himself, the girl responding only too eagerly. Orgasming again and again, feeling pleasures unlike anything she has ever known, the girl soon becomes addicted to her Daddy’s cock, begging for more until the drug finally wears off. From then on her father insists on regular “practice”, and the girl happily complies, begging her Daddy to practice having sex with her every chance they get, and never even thinking of “practicing” with anyone else.

[Incest, Father/daughter, Aphrodisiac, Semi-Consensual, Consensual] (Modern Setting)

"Freya's Blessing"
It has been a year since Idun Asvaldr was captured from her father’s home during a raid from a rival territory, enslaved by the warrior who carried her off. Strong-willed and hot-tempered, she at first fought against both her slavery and her new master with all the ferocity of a lioness, attempting not only to escape, but to slay her captor. But even a lioness can be tamed, and after every attempt at rebellion was thwarted, every disobedience harshly punished, every sign of capitulation rewarded, and every night her body “tamed” by her master’s lustful attentions, the girl’s passionate spirit began to soften, molding into the tender, submissive woman she had always wanted yet feared to be.

Now she has found ultimate fulfillment with her master, loving him passionately and doing all she can to bring him happiness, even without being commanded. Where once she was treacherous, now she is steadfastly loyal to him and his people, even aiding other captives in adjusting to their new lives. She has become a favorite of the war settlement, epitomizing the beautiful, happy, loyal slave all men wish to own.

However, though she has come to love her new life, Idun has never forgotten her past, her family, or her homeland. As the war between the two territories increases, and she comes upon more and more reminders of what once gave her happiness, the girl feels more and more conflicted, loving her master, yet also loving those of her blood. When the time comes for her to choose between the love of her master and the lives of her family, which will she sacrifice? And when she makes her choice, who will comfort her shattered heart?

*CRAVING*
[Master/slave, Consensual, Bondage, Discipline, Impact Play, Romance, War] (Norse-like or Norse Mythology Setting)

"The Girl Who Couldn't Say No"
A man with a strong, healthy sex drive is bowled over when greeted by his new neighbor, a beautiful girl with luscious curves in all the right places. Friendly, cheerful, and without the slightest clue that her skimpy clothing is driving the men around her crazy, she and the man become fast friends, he being willing to do almost anything to get a glimpse of her cleavage or smell her perfume.

Then, a revelation. He realizes through her interactions with himself and others, that she is very kind and has a hard time refusing any sincere request made to her. Testing this quality of hers, he summons his courage and begs her to let him touch her breasts, and, to his delight, she bashfully agrees, letting him fondle and suckle her breasts as much as he likes. Unable to hold himself back any further he begs her to have sex with him, and though she blushes shyly, she once more agrees. As he has been such a good friend, she doesn’t feel like she can say no.

From then on, all he has to do is beg her to do something, and she does it, indulging all his favorite kinks and even wearing whatever he requests. In fact, his sex drive is so high, and so easily aroused, that he often wears the poor girl out. However, though he takes full sexual advantage of her, he truly does care about her, and plans to beg her to marry him in the not too distant future.

[Neighbors, Consensual, Costumes, Light Bondage, Humor, Romance] (Modern Setting)

"The Grand Minister's Coup"
The kingdom of Landis has been ruled for many years by a good and kindly king. Good and kindly, yet utterly inept at handling the affairs of state. He leaves the administration of the kingdom in the capable hands of his trusted Grand Minister, a shrewd man who thus far has ensured Landis’ safety and prosperity. However, the king’s daughter, the Crown Princess, has always felt somewhat uneasy around the Grand Minister, feeling as though the older man were always watching her, leering at the succulent young curves of her body.

One night, without warning, the Grand Minister makes his move. Supported by the kingdom’s military, he stages a coup to place himself upon the throne, banishing the kind and baffled king to a far off land. The Princess is taken prisoner, and it is there in her dungeon cell that she learns what awful fate awaits her. The Grand Minister has lusted after her for years, craving to fondle her large, luscious breasts and lay claim to her virginity, filling her tight young pussy with his hot seed. Now that he is in control, there’s nothing to hold him back from taking what he wants: her.

The Princess tries to resist him, but she is no match for the strong older man, his long, thick cock very soon tearing away her precious virginity. The girl weeps with physical and emotional anguish, but as the Grand Minister continues to relentlessly thrust his horrid cock into her tight, hot pussy, she begins to feel a new sensation which horrifies her even more. With his cock violating her pussy, his hands upon her breasts and his tongue in her mouth, the Princess’ body begins to feel a pleasure unlike anything she has ever experienced. She tries to resist, not wanting to enjoy being raped by a traitor, yet soon her body can take no more, the Princess cumming hard, screaming as she’s suffused with ecstasy. The Grand Minister cums soon afterwards, filling her to overflowing with his hot, potent seed. However, he is not so easily satisfied, continuing to ravish the helpless girl until both have cum twice more.

The Princess’ new position is clear. She is now the Grand Minister’s sex slave, under his total control. Though she is certain her betrothed will rescue her, she soon learns that the young coward fled soon after the coup, abandoning the fallen Princess to her fate. The Grand Minister keeps her chained by his side at all times, a golden collar around her throat. He dresses her in a skimpy mockery of her court dress, her jeweled tiara upon her head as he rapes her several times a day and night, sometimes upon the very throne he stole from her father. Though she hates and fears him, she cannot resist the exquisite pleasure he forces upon her, he taunting her as she begs him to stop while panting with pleasure.

The Grand Minister is crowned King, the sorrowful Princess forced to witness as he takes her beloved absent father’s place. He then ravishes her upon the balcony, before his new subjects, showing his mastery over the old dynasty. Shrewd as ever, he keeps the country running as smoothly and prosperously as before, and perhaps even more so. Having accomplished goal, the new King focuses on turning the Princess into his willing and eager sex slave, her every orgasm bringing him closer and closer to breaking her will to resist. Once she is wholly his, he plans to marry her, thus securing and justifying his unlawful reign.
*CRAVING*
[Grand Minister/princess, Non-Consensual, Age Difference, Bondage, D/s, Political Machinations] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"His Secret Treasure"
Years ago, a lone sorcerer of noble birth discovered an unconscious young angel/succubus, apparently injured from a long fall. Bringing her back to his home in secret, he discovers that one of her wings is so damaged that she may never be able to fly again, and when the angel/succubus awakens she can remember nothing of her past life. Nothing but having fallen a great distance.

The sorcerer has been isolated and mistrusted all his life because his ancestors once ruled the kingdom, his family overthrown by the current dynasty. His sorcerous talent has done nothing to improve his popularity, and his loneliness has weighed heavy upon him. He knows that if she is discovered, she will be hurt and exploited (if she is an angel, her blood and feathers would be sold as valuable spell components, or she would be seen as a “fallen angel” and slain; if she is a succubus, she will be seen as a monster of evil and burnt at the stake, if not sold into slavery.), and as she appears innocent and unafraid of him, he feels that perhaps she could put an end to his lonely existence.

Deciding to keep her to himself, he houses her in one of the towers of his keep, none but himself permitted to enter there. He gives her everything she could ever need or want, teaching her to read so she can learn more about the outside world she’s forbidden to experience. He lavishes her, his only companion, with affection, and once she has blossomed into womanhood they become lovers as well. She adores him almost to the point of idolatry, and he cannot bear to be apart from her long. During the day he must go forth into the cruel outside world, but every night is spent with her in his arms.

Together they have found happiness, but how long can it last? Every day her damaged wing grows stronger, tempting her to once more take to the skies. What was her life and history before losing her memory, and will either Heaven or Hell come looking for their missing child, demanding her return? The sorcerer is willing to kill to keep his “secret treasure” safe, but will his power be enough if she is discovered? If she is found, his beloved may either be killed or enslaved, and he would rather destroy the entire kingdom than allow that to happen.

(Note: This story starts after the sorcerer and the angel/succubus have been lovers for some time. They have something of a mild Dom/sub relationship, he treating her like his precious pet as well as his lover, and she trusting him completely. She is very innocent and views him not only as her lover, but her savior and protector, willing to do anything to bring him happiness. He is very protective of her, to the point of willing to kill anyone who discovers her. My co-writer gets to choose whether she is an angel or succubus.)

*CRAVING*
[Sorcerer/angel or succubus, Dom/sub, Consensual, Light Bondage, Spanking, Romance, Secret] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Incubus"
A young novice nun comes under the care of an older priest, helping him to care for his church and tend to his duties as a servant of God. The priest is a good and kind man during the day, but at night a drastic change comes over him. The very first night after her arrival, the priest brutally rapes the virgin novice, fucking her deep and hard throughout the night and forcing pleasures upon the frightened girl unlike anything she had ever imagined possible. In the morning, the priest seems to return to normal, remembering all he has done and begging the young novice for forgiveness. He believes himself to be possessed by an incubus – a sex demon – yet no amount of prayer has succeeded in stopping him from becoming a bestial rapist at night. Afraid that the priest will lose his position, too ashamed to let the church know what has happened, and unwilling to leave and let some other girl fall victim to his lust, the kindhearted girl decides to simply endure his ravenous hunger for sex every night, soon becoming addicted to the sinful pleasure he gives her and almost looking forward to each nightfall.

(Note: Is the priest truly possessed? Does he have two "Jekyll and Hyde" personalities? Is he lying so he can slake his desires as he pleases? I'd prefer it if it was something he couldn't wholly control, but we can discuss this further via PM.)

[Priest/nun, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Age Difference, "Jekyll and Hyde" Personality Switch, Possible Possession] (Modern Setting)

"Innocent Blood"
A ruthless warlord, Emperor of many conquered lands, holds one treasure above all to be his most precious possession: his wife, Rubiya. As beautiful as he is scarred, as kind as he is cruel, as pure as he is black-hearted, Rubiya loves him with an almost idolatrous passion, kept carefully guarded and sheltered from his brutal deeds. His joy, his rest, and his love, only her voice and touch can soothe the dark passions within him, her devotion, submission, and unshakeable loyalty earning his complete trust. No other woman can tempt or sway him, no other woman can arouse and quench the fire in his loins. Innocent and pure as Rubiya is, he would do anything to keep her safe in his arms. Even defy death itself.

When Rubiya dies of a sudden, mysterious illness, her husband refuses to let her go, willing to damn himself if it means holding his living bride in his arms. Performing a vile ritual in the bowels of his dungeon, the Emperor slays seven virgin maidens, draining their blood into a silver chalice. Drinking this innocent blood, he then kisses his wife’s cold lips, transferring the maidens’ life force to her. Within moments, Rubiya’s warmth and rosy bloom has returned, and her beautiful eyes open. She smiles up at her husband, believing herself to have been sleeping and dreaming of a beautiful garden. Almost weeping with joy at his beloved’s return to life, he carries her back to their bed, carefully shielding her eyes from the blood-drained corpses littering the dungeon floor.

With his bride restored to life, the Emperor cherishes her more than ever before, determined to let nothing separate them again. But defying death has a price. Gradually, the Emperor feels a greater and greater thirst for blood. His skin becomes pale and sensitive to sunlight, and his canine teeth sharpen into fangs. To his horror, he finds himself transforming into a vampire, forced to slake his craving for blood every night or go mad with hunger. He feeds upon peasants and criminals, those who will not be missed, and though Rubiya is concerned about his growing pallor and lack of appetite, she never suspects the terrible truth.

But the worst is to come. Eventually the Emperor realizes that the blood he craves the most is that of his beloved Rubiya, the pure innocent who adores him. He struggles to resist his urge to feed upon her, preferring to starve than harm or frighten her. But the longer he resists, the more frenzied and bestial he becomes, his self-control likely to snap at any moment. Will he reveal his bestial nature and risk losing his wife’s love, or will he resist, only to once more watch her die, at his own fangs?
*CRAVING*
[Emperor/empress, Husband/wife, Mild Dom/sub, Consensual, Romance, Death & Resurrection, Ritual, Gradual Vampirism, Biting, Blood] (Fantasy Setting)

"Keeping it in the Family"
Deciding that it is high time that his teenaged son and daughter learned about sex, their father drugs them both with a powerful aphrodisiac and locks them in a room together, allowing them to “figure it out” for themselves. Horny beyond control, the brother and sister are soon going at it like rabbits, orgasming again and again, their cries and moans of pleasure assuring their father that they’ve “figured it out”. Only when the drug has worn off and the two siblings are exhausted does their father unlock the door, explaining to them the importance of knowing how to pleasure one’s partner during sex, and encouraging them to practice regularly with each other. Only too happy to comply, the brother and sister “practice” having sex together every free moment they have, their father proud of their skill and dedication.
*TAKEN*
[Incest, Older Brother/younger sister, Aphrodisiac, Semi-Consensual, Consensual] (Modern Setting)

"A Kind Stepfather"
A wealthy businessman with an overactive libido marries, not because he loves his new wife, but because he is utterly in lust with her curvaceous young daughter. As his wife is a workaholic, he and his new stepdaughter are often left at home alone, but he knows that if he makes any advances towards her she will reject him and tell her mother. Finally he finds the solution. Obtaining an illegal aphrodisiac, he slips it into her drink when they are alone and waits.

The results are swift and dramatic. In almost an instant, the girl is so unbearably horny and desperate for the nearest cock – her stepfather’s – that she tears off her clothes and begs him to fuck her. He obliges, making her first suck his cock – which she does eagerly – then fucking her brains out. The once innocent girl seems to have been transformed into a sex machine, her pleasure amplified, begging to be fucked over and over again, unable to get enough of his hot, thick cock and pleading to be filled with more and more of his potent cum.

The drug is long lasting, but when it finally wears off, the girl is ashamed of her actions, believing herself to be the aggressor. She apologizes and begs her stepfather not to tell her mother. He agrees, comforting her by explaining that sudden intense lust is nothing unusual for a girl her age, and he is always willing to help. The next day, he drugs her drink again, and once more she pleads for sex, which he eagerly grants. Each day she transforms into his desperately horny little cockslut, keeping it a secret from her mother, and he could not be happier.

After a while, the girl has enough of the drug in her system that she remains horny to a lesser degree throughout most of the day and night, the stepfather sneaking into her room at night to “help” her. The girl believes herself to be in love with her stepfather, never suspecting the truth, and her grades and social life suffers because she can think of nothing but being fucked by him. As soon as she turns eighteen, he plans to dump her mother and marry her, but until then they must keep their seemingly mutual lust a secret.
*TAKEN*
[Stepfather/stepdaughter, Consensual/Semi-Consensual, Aphrodisiac, Nymphomania, Secret, Multiple Orgasms] (Modern Setting)

"A Living Heart"
A powerful vampire, while fleeing from his enemies, finds himself in the village of Idlebrook, a popular stop for adventurers on their way to the great city of Sephris. Accidentally caught out in the sun, he is barely saved from certain death by a beautiful village girl who wraps him in a heavy cloak and leads him to the safety of her home. She, a healer, assumes that he is merely a human who is susceptible to sunstroke, and he goes along with it, pretending to be a passing adventurer. She is kind, generous, and cheerful, allowing him to stay withher until nightfall, and giving him a special cream to protect him from the sun’s rays. In spite of himself, the vampire is intrigued by this innocent beauty and resists the urge to feed on her, finding another victim once he has left her home.

He decides to remain in Idlebrook for a time, knowing that a pale-skinned man who rarely eats won’t attract much notice in a town where all manner of exotic humanoids have been known to pass through. Unable to forget the girl who helped him, he watches her from afar, trying to learn everything he can about her from observation and talkative village folk. He learns that while she is well-liked and a talented healer, she is also very poor, and was forced to take a loan from the local moneylender to pay for her grandmother’s funeral. This debt has weighed heavily upon her, and the moneylender’s son has begun to press his unwanted attentions upon her.

The vampire begins to arrange “accidental” meetings with her, spending time with her until they are close friends. Whenever she is forced to pawn something to pay her debt, he buys it back and leaves it on her doorstep as an anonymous gift. As they grow closer, the vampire becomes more and more protective of her, maiming and perhaps even killing any men who harass or frighten her. At last they become lovers, the girl trusting him completely and never suspecting that he is responsible for the string of murders which has recently plagued the town.

As more blood-drained bodies are found, the townspeople are desperate to discover the culprit, and it becomes harder for the vampire to conceal who and what he really is. Will he be discovered? Will his enemies succeed in hunting him down? Can he protect his love from danger, and most important, could she still love him after finding out what he truly is?

[Vampire/Human, Romance, Consensual] (D&D or High Fantasy Setting)

"Love is Blind"
A sixteen-year-old girl skips school one day after an argument with her friend. Wandering around the city on her own, she is suddenly stopped by a man who asks for her help. The man is blind, and the girl willingly guides him until they reach his destination. After he asks why she’s not in school, the girl lies and says that she’s a nineteen-year-old college student, and that she’s just small for her age. Appearing to accept this, the man thanks her for her trouble, and invites her to his home for some tea. The girl accepts, and from then on she visits him every day. He is a kind man, and over time the two develop feelings for each other, until at last they become lovers. They are very happy together, but the girl is terrified that he will somehow find out her true age, or that they will be caught and he arrested. The truth is that the man has always known that she was younger than she said, but he goes along with the lie because he can’t bear to lose her.

[Blind man/school girl, Consensual, Romance, Age Difference, Secret] (Modern Setting)

"A Lover for Christmas"
A good-hearted yet lonely man is woken up on Christmas night by a commotion in his living room and goes to investigate, suspecting burglars. To his surprise, he finds a beautiful girl – his dream woman – wearing a skimpy Christmas costume, having apparently just fallen through the chimney. A little embarrassed at her clumsiness, the girl introduces herself as one of Santa’s elves. As the man has been so kind and generous throughout the year, she has the honor of granting any wish he desires.

Having been alone for so long, and half believing this to be a dream, he wishes for the girl to be his lover. Surprised – and a little bashful – she agrees, and they spend the rest of the night making love. When he wakes up the next morning, he is heartbroken at the thought of her being only a dream… until he feels a warm, soft body still cuddled against him. As he had wished for her to be his lover, she’s there to stay, using her own Christmas wish to ensure they’ll be together forever.

*CRAVING*
[Man/Elf Girl, Consensual, Romance, Light Bondage, Costumes, Spanking, Magic, One-Shot or Long Term] (Modern Setting)

"The Loyal Servant"
A powerful nobleman is infamous for his wealth, arrogance, and sadism, particularly towards his servants. One young female servant is especially mistreated by him, her Master using her to slake his lust, punishing her cruelly, and never bothering to learn her name. However cruelly he treats her, the girl never complains or resists, quietly enduring whatever he chooses to inflict upon her. He continually tries to push her to the point of lashing out, yet always she patiently suffers the pain and degradation, puzzling and occasionally angering her cruel Master.

When the kingdom finds itself at war, the nobleman is called to arms, and three months later is reported to have been slain in battle. But the report is mistaken, and after another month has passed, the nobleman returns to his home, wounded and weak, but alive. However, his mansion is empty of life, and largely empty of possessions. His servants, happy to hear that their cruel Master was dead, had spent the next few days looting the mansion, carrying off almost all his worldly goods. All have abandoned him, except for the very servant he treated most cruelly. Despite all he has done to her, she alone remained loyal to him, somehow knowing that he would return.

Devotedly, she cares for him and tends to his wounds, doing all she can to make him comfortable. Puzzled by her loyalty after he had been so cruel to her, he asks why she remained when all his other servants were so eager to rob and abandon him. To this, the girl has only one answer: he is her Master.

Weakened, yet as iron-willed as ever, the nobleman heals and regains his strength, once more taking control of his household and working to restore his former wealth and power. Always by his side is his loyal servant, the one and only person he trusts with his life. Though she still serves his pleasure and yields to his domineering lusts, he is no longer as cruel as he once was, holding the girl close to his heart even if he cannot bring himself to say so much in words.
*CRAVING*
[Master/servant, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Dom/sub, Sadism, Bondage, Impact Play, Flogging, Etc.] (Fantasy or Pseudo-Historical Setting)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:20:50 PM by Songbird »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »
"A Maid's Devotion"
A year ago, a wealthy man advertised for a “personal maid” to tend to his physical and sexual needs. With a seemingly inexhaustible libido and a taste for dominance, he knew that finding his ideal companion would not be easy, but within two weeks, an angel appeared at his door. A young woman of rapturous beauty, perfect manners, and matchless grace, he hired her upon the spot, only to discover that she was his ideal maid in other areas as well. Submissive, and with a masochistic streak, she serves her Master with loving, almost slavish devotion, eagerly satisfying his every desire and caring for his every need.

Obedient and yielding, she is his dream woman come to life, and it isn’t long before he falls helplessly in love with her. She feels the same adoration for him, worshiping her Master as though he were her god. Both love each other deeply, and both believe that the other returns their feelings, yet, because they are Master and servant, neither has yet openly confessed their feelings.

The truth is that she has loved him ever since childhood. Though he does not remember, an act of charity on his part saved her mother from financial ruin, and herself from a life of prostitution. She always knew that when she was older she would repay him for his kindness, and therefore she serves him, with her entire body, heart, and soul.

(Note: I imagine this beginning when the Master returns home from a long and tiring business trip, his faithful maid waiting to comfort and serve him. I was hugely inspired by the VERY NSFW hentai video on this page:

http://hentaihaven.org/victorian-maid-maria-no-houshi-episode-1/

If you think you would enjoy being the Master of such a maid, I think we’ll get along fabulously.)
*CRAVING*
[Master/maid, Consensual, Dom/sub, Light Bondage, Romance] (Historical/Pseudo-Historical, or Fantasy Setting)

"Maid for a Million: The Tale of a Fallen Princess"
The princess of a small yet wealthy country is suddenly approached by the king of another at a royal function. He has fallen in lust with her at first sight, and confidently declares that she will be his wife. He then proceeds to force a passionate kiss upon her, letting his hands roam freely over her body. Disgusted, the princess pushes him away and slaps him, angrily declaring that she wouldn’t marry a man like him for a million gold coins. This gives the king a delicious idea…

One month later, the kingdom is on the verge of a sudden financial collapse, and the “perverse” king happens to arrive just in time to make the royal family an offer. He will give them a million gold coins to help stabilize their economy, if the princess becomes his obedient maid for three months. Should she succeed in pleasing him during that time, he might - just might - marry her, and thus provide the kingdom with more funding and greater stability. The proud princess balks at the very thought of serving such a detestable man, but her parents beg her to accept his offer for the good of the nation. Realizing that she has no choice, she reluctantly agrees the king’s terms and is carried away by him right then and there.

Henceforth, she is forced to be his personal maid, unwillingly satisfying his taste for domination, humiliation, bondage, discipline, and, of course, sex. Proud as she is, the princess tries to refuse his unreasonable and perverse commands, but all the king has to do is remind her of how much her country would suffer if he withdrew his funding, and she is forced to swallow her shame and submit. Will the princess ever be free of the king’s fondling grasp, or will she eventually learn to accept – and perhaps enjoy – this reversal of fortune?

*CRAVING*
[King/princess, Master/maid, Extortion, Power Play, Semi-Consensual, Non-Consensual, Bondage, Humiliation, Discipline, Etc.] (Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"A Man and His Cat"
In a world where catgirls exist, and are becoming increasingly popular as pets and companions, a man is walking home from work one rainy day when he comes upon a wet, dirty catgirl who had apparently been abandoned by her owner. She is initially frightened of him, but after he takes her home, treats her well, and earns her trust, the catgirl becomes entirely devoted to her new Master, leaping upon him with joy as soon as he returns home from work each day.

In many ways she is a typical cat. She loves to take naps in the sun, prefers eating meat and fish, is easily distracted, is particularly susceptible to catnip, is afraid to take baths unless her Master joins her, is annoyed when she doesn’t get her own way, and is perfectly willing to wake him up early if she’s hungry for food or sex. Cheerful, playful, carefree, and loving, she loves nothing more than making love to her Master, doing all she can to give him pleasure. However, he has to keep a tight leash on her behavior, as she is also mischievous, clumsy, and prone to jealousy, pouting and sulking after she’s been punished. Her presence has made his life much more chaotic, yet also much more happy and fulfilling. He loves her in spite of all the trouble she causes him, and she can no longer imagine life without her beloved – sometimes strict – Master.

Most of the man’s friends, family, and coworkers are supportive of their relationship, but as catgirls are still fairly rare and very valuable, he isn’t the only one who wants her. Catgirl fetishists, rich men wanting to show off their status, anti-cruelty activists, and even her former master wish to take her from him. And then there is his jealous ex-girlfriend, who simply wants her gone.

(Note: I imagine this beginning after the man and his catgirl have already become lovers. I see the man as being a mostly normal guy, but with a kinky taste for bondage and such. He sees the catgirl both as his precious pet and his lover, cherishing her, yet willing to punish her if she misbehaves. Though she pouts and sulks when she doesn't get her own way, she feels greater respect and admiration for him when he's dominant and unyielding. When she wants sex, he likes to tease her until she begs for it. He finds her jealousy when he's around other women cute, though it has more than once caused him some public embarrassment. He's very protective of her, forbidding her to go outside without him or answer the door. This story has a comedic and romantic element to it, essentially a slice-of-life view into the joys and trials of living with a catgirl.)
*TAKEN*
[Man/catgirl, Master/pet, Consensual, Light Bondage, Collars, Leash, Discipline, Impact Play, Jealousy, Romance, Comedy] (Modern Setting with a twist of Fantasy)

"The Master's Blood"
A powerful nobleman, famed for his amorality and rampant lust, has many slaves and servants, but one in particular has become his favorite. Both his maid and his sex slave, the beautiful girl is rumored to be the nobleman’s own daughter, the child of a former conquest. It is true, and the nobleman gets a delicious forbidden pleasure in using his own daughter to slake his lusts, ravishing her more roughly and more often than any of his other slave girls. The girl, raised from birth to revere him, thoroughly enjoys being her father’s slave, considering it a great honor to serve him and be filled with his hot, potent seed. She is the consummate submissive, her loyalty to her master unshakable, her love for him sincere. Over time she becomes the sole object of his lust, until the two are nearly inseparable, he keeping her leashed to his side at all times and even permitting her the honor of sharing his bed at night.

Their fulfillment in each other is undeniable, but their fate is uncertain. The nobleman’s wicked, dissolute ways have earned him many political enemies who are determined to destroy him by any means necessary. While his favored slave cannot be persuaded to betray him, one or more of her resentful rivals may, and, in any case, it becomes clear that his own blood may be the only chink in his black heart’s armor.

(Note: I imagine the story beginning on the first night the nobleman takes his pleasure of the girl. She has heard the rumors that he is her father, and has noticed that his eyes never seem to leave her when she is present, but it is only when she is serving him and his guests during a dinner party that he speaks to her for the first time, commanding her to yield herself to him that night. She has no choice but to obey, and indeed is both excited and nervous to finally yield her virginity to the man she has been raised to revere as a god.

This is a setting in which there are very strict rules as to how slaves are to behave, not even being allowed to meet their master’s eyes without permission. To be shown any kindness or favor is a great honor, and disobedience is met with swift punishment. Nobles hold most of the power and do as they wish, rarely punished for any crimes they may commit.

The nobleman himself is indeed wicked, lustful, and amoral, the thought of using his own daughter for his pleasure filling his dark heart with pleasure. She very quickly becomes his favored slave, but always she is a slave, bound to the same strict rules as all the others - and liable for punishment should she break them. However, little by little she becomes more necessary - even precious - to him, and perhaps his only weakness.)
*CRAVING*
[Incest, Father/daughter, Master/slave, Consensual, Strict Dom/sub, BDSM, Impact Play, Political Intrigue] (Fantasy Setting)

“Milk”
A powerful drow wizard is exiled from his city in the Underdark, making his home in a cave high in a cold and isolated mountain range. As wicked and unscrupulous as the rest of his kindred, the drow begins to search for a slave and plaything to serve him, using his scrying powers until he at last comes across the perfect specimen. He settles upon a beautiful young human girl who is as fair as he is dark, and far more curvaceous than the average drow female.

“Milk,” as he comes to call her, is a simple peasant girl living with her loving aunt and uncle, and persecuted by her less-loving cousins. She seems to have a naturally submissive personality, as she yields to her cousins’ unreasonable demands without complaint and takes on more than her fair share of work. The drow watches her from afar for three years, which is a mere blink of an eye to a dark elf, studying every facet of her life as his hunger for her grows. When a young man from the village begins to show interest in her, the drow burns with possessive anger, determined to let no other man have her.

Abducting her before she has a chance to accept or refuse the man’s offer, the drow transports the frightened girl back to his cave, quickly making her new position clear. As she is frightened of him and naturally submissive, she eventually falls into her new role of servant and sex slave, ashamed of the pleasure she feels when he takes her. Though he is demanding and harsh, he is only truly cruel when she displeases him, and over time he occasionally reveals an almost gentler side to her.

As master and slave grow closer, the outside world tries to tear them apart. Adventurers seek to rescue the girl and slay her captor. Old enemies resurface and are determined to wipe the dark elf from existence, and are not above using “Milk” as bait. Then there are the various beasts and monsters that call the mountains home, and who are very often hungry.

[Drow/human, Master/slave, non-consensual, adventure, possible romance] (Dungeons & Dragons Setting)

"My Elven Bride"
A human man falls head-over-heels in love with a beautiful and kind elf girl, and she with him. The two marry and move to a human metropolis, where the elven bride must learn to adjust to human culture and life in a large city. Though they occasionally have misunderstandings and disagreements, the couple is happy together, and are determined to cling to each other despite the prejudice they sometimes face from humans, elves, and other species.
(I’d like this to be a sweet, happy story about two newlyweds, with the occasional problem or conflict to make it exciting. It’s about two different beings coming together and learning to live and love as one, no matter what challenge is thrown their way. And as it is a fantasy setting, nearly anything can happen!)

[Human male/elf female, Husband/wife, Consensual, Romance, Married Life, Racial Prejudice] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Orcs' New Toy"
A young, foolish, and particularly curvaceous female knight is captured by orcs. With their minds always on one thing, the orcs strip off her skimpy armor, suspend her from the branch of a tree, and proceed to take turns raping her, thrusting their huge green cocks into her exquisitely tight pussy again and again, pumping her full of their hot seed. They then cut her down and gang rape her over and over again, keeping her pussy, mouth, breasts, and hands fully occupied with their seemingly inexhaustible cocks. The young knight is horrified and disgusted to be raped by such monsters, but she cannot deny the incredible pleasure their long, thick, steely, green cocks give her, cumming hard again and again. After several days of nearly nonstop rape, the young knight has become a very willing and eager victim, thoroughly addicted to the feeling of an orc’s cock inside her. The orcs decide to keep her as their new toy, and when her party comes to rescue her, she begs them to leave her be, more than happy to give up adventuring for a life of orgasmic slavery.
*CRAVING*
[Two or More Orcs/one female knight, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Gang Rape, Bondage, Smut] (Fantasy Setting)

“Pale Warrior”
A pale-skinned warrior from the western lands, son of a respected ambassador, lives with his father in the powerful desert city-state of Shalar.  A gladiatorial tournament is held by a wealthy Pasha of the city, who announces that the victor will have his eldest unmarried daughter for his wife. The warrior, eager for the prestige such a victory and such a prize would give him, enters the tournament and miraculously defeats every opponent. Though he is clearly the victor, the Pasha – prejudiced against “pale barbarians” – instead proclaims the runner-up – a loyal servant of the Pasha – to be the winner.

Infuriated, and determined to claim what is rightfully his, the warrior waits until nightfall and scales the walls of the Pasha’s palace, entering his daughter’s bedroom through an open balcony. He is prepared to carry the girl off by force, threatening and gagging her if necessary, but to his surprise, he finds his prize to be far more beautiful, sensuous, brazen, and willing than expected. The “Pale Warrior” earned her admiration during the tournament, and this further display of fearlessness has only made her more eager to be his wife. Promising to help increase his fortune, she aids in their escape to the ambassador’s palace, where the two are quickly married.

The warrior finds his exotic bride to indeed be a great asset. Not only is she intimately familiar with the intricacies of Shalar’s politics, but she burns with a constant desire for him, and her loyalty, cleverness, and playfulness make her more alluring with each passing day. Together, they labor not only to ward off the Pasha’s wrath, but to decrease his power, and thus augment their own.

[Foreign Warrior/native noblewoman, Husband/wife, Interracial, Consensual, Elopement, Political Intrigue, Possible War, Romance] (Middle Eastern-Inspired Setting {Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy})

"The Price of Silence"
The second son of a wealthy family falls in love with one of their housemaids, but she continually refuses his gifts or his advances. When he witnesses her accidently breaking a priceless vase belonging to his father, he makes her an offer: he will keep the accident a secret if she agrees to be his lover. Though she is reluctant, she finally agrees, knowing that to do otherwise would cost her her job. He is gentle with her on their first night, happy to finally be able to make love to the girl he has yearned for for so long, even if their relationship only came about through blackmail. Careful to keep their relationship a secret, he and the maid become more and more passionate, exploring fetishes he had only dreamed about trying before gaining such power over her.

The truth is that the maid had loved him from the beginning, but rejected him for fear of destroying his reputation and prospects if their intimacy became known. She is almost happy that he is blackmailing her, for it gives her an excuse to love him in spite of her better judgement. While his family presses him to make an advantageous marriage, he and the maid cling to each other, determined to be together for as long as they possibly can.
*CRAVING*
[Master/maid, Blackmail, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Bondage, Impact Play, Discipline, Romance] (Historical, Pseudo-Historical, or Fantasy Setting)

"The Reluctant Empress"
A warlord conquers an entire continent, becoming its first emperor. Besides demanding riches from the captive lands as a tribute, he also demands a bride of royal lineage to be his empress. He chooses from among several, deciding on a beautiful and buxom princess with pale blonde hair and blue eyes. Unable to refuse without immediate and fatal consequences, her country yields the princess to the emperor’s new capital city, but the emperor does not even bother to meet her when she arrives.

The emperor has a well-deserved reputation for arrogance and lust, maintaining a several mistresses, and when the princess at last meets him on their wedding day, she discovers that he is far more handsome and charismatic than she anticipated. However, his appraising eyes and arrogant, knowing smile repulse her, and she is determined to have as little to do with him as possible.

That night she attempts to rebuff his advances, but he will not be ignored, resorting to rape if she will not lay with him willingly. The princess is forced to endure a night of supreme ecstasy and inner humiliation, so exhausted by the next morning that she sleeps late, only for the emperor to cockily observe that he must be better in bed than he realized.

From that moment on they play a game of cat and mouse, she trying to avoid him, while he always seems to appear when least expected to “lay claim” to his property. While no other is permitted to disrespect the empress, the emperor enjoys embarrassing her, groping or kissing her passionately before witnesses. He makes no secret of maintaining mistresses, but is kind enough not to keep them in the palace, and as time passes he finds himself visiting them less and less, slaking his lusts upon the princess almost exclusively.

As much as she despises him, the princess cannot deny the pleasure he gives her, resisting him less and sometimes almost welcoming his advances. She begins to realize that there is more to him than the cocky, arrogant, satyromaniac bastard she thought him to be, and before she realizes it, he has claimed her heart as well as her body.

[Emperor/empress, Non-Consensual, Political Intrigue, Battle of Wills, Eventual Romance] (Historical/Pseudo-Historical or Fantasy Setting)

"The Rose, the Mask, and the Claw"
After M. Bison’s most recent scheme for world domination fails and he retreats into seclusion, his henchman Vega (or Balrog, Claw, whichever name you prefer) returns to his native Barcelona to resume his former life as a Matador and underground cage fighter. Almost inhumanly handsome, his beautiful exterior hides a dark, twisted soul. Narcissistic, sociopathic, and believing that only the beautiful have any value or right to live, he finds pleasure in murdering those he deems ugly. In doing so, he believes that he is cleansing the world of its ugliness.

Vicious and evil as he is, Vega can also be charming, the women and girls who clamor for his attention only reinforcing his vanity and massive ego. He is a womanizer, seeking to possess only the loveliest of the fair sex, his beauty, charisma, and determination ensuring that he always catches his prey. Love, true love, plays no part in his dalliances. He cares nothing for his partner’s heart or soul. Nothing but beauty is worthy of his notice.

Walking the streets of Barcelona, admired by all as the epitome of male beauty, Vega comes across a young woman – an American tourist – whose beauty almost startles him. She is a living goddess, one entirely unaware of her loveliness. He becomes determined to possess this angelic creature, willing to go to any lengths to seduce his new quarry.

Noticing that her Spanish is somewhat weak, he introduces himself to her in English and gallantly offers to show her all the sights of the city. His handsomeness and apparent kindness do indeed dazzle the girl, but she is also bashful and nervous, half-suspecting that Vega is a gigolo. Nevertheless, she spends the day with him, telling him all about herself without realizing she is doing so. When she at last comes out and asks him if he is a gigolo, he is surprised, but also amused, assuring her that he is not. Before they part, he gives her a ticket to watch him in the bull-fighting ring the next day. Of course, even after they’ve said goodbye, he stalks her back to her hotel to see where she is staying.

From then on they meet every day, either by “accident” or by appointment, his charm and gallantry never failing. He gives her gifts, many of which embarrass her with their costliness. She becomes very aware that he is courting her, and she is touched by his kindness to her – a mere foreigner – but something about him makes her uneasy.

She has every right to be nervous. No matter where she goes in Barcelona, Vega’s eyes are upon her, he stalking her as a hunter stalks his prey. At night he breaks into her hotel room so he can watch her lovely sleeping face, even stealing her passport so she cannot leave. Though he showers her in roses, jewelry, romantic dinners, and his own gorgeous presence, he cannot seem to conquer her distrust – something which both frustrates and intoxicates him. He must have her. He will have her.

When he is no longer willing to wait, he invites the girl to a special “gathering”, going so far as to send her a dress to wear. When she first arrives at this “exclusive” event, she thinks it is a masked ball, as all wear masks to conceal their identity. But this is no mere party, and to her horror, the girl finds herself a spectator at a brutal, bloody, underground cage fight, the people around her cheering and placing bets. Why on earth would Vega – the Vega she knows – invite her to this? It isn’t until the masked, claw-wielding victor – standing over the lifeless body of his opponent – removes his mask and smiles at her that all becomes terrifyingly clear.

She attempts to escape, but it is far too late for that, Vega rendering her unconscious and carrying her to his palatial home, intending to hold her captive has his most beautiful prize. Will the girl ever escape him, or is she cursed to remain this handsome demon’s slave so long as her beauty lasts?

((Note: I would very much prefer to write this with someone who is familiar with both the character of Vega and the "Street Fighter" world in general, and who can convey both with some measure of accuracy.
Learn more about Vega on his Street Fighter Wiki Page. And please watch the short film below, as it is excellent and will give you some idea as to Vega's origins.))

*NEW* *CRAVING*
[Street Fighter, Vega/girl, Slow Seduction, Obsession, Stalking, Kidnapping, Non-Consensual, Bondage, Fighting, Murder of NPCs] (Street Fighter Setting (Modern Barcelona))

“Silk and Steel” or “The Crab and the Scorpion”
Since the Crab Clan aided the Scorpion Clan in building the Scorpion Wall around the Second Festering Pit, the two clans have attempted to strengthen their alliance through several marriages. Bayushi Umeko of the Scorpion Clan was chosen to marry a Crab Bushi because she was seen as too innocent and guileless to be of any other use to them. She is a junshin, literally one of “pure heart”, but among the Scorpion Clan this title is as good as an insult.

Obedient and eager to please, the girl willingly married the Crab Bushi, becoming a member of his clan. She was impressed with his muscular build and stature, but they barely spoke a world to each other, and after the celebratory reception he left to serve for a month on the Kaiu Wall. Taking her duties as a wife seriously, Umeko ensured that their home was well taken care of, writing her husband letters, but receiving only gruff answers or commands in reply.

When at last he returned home, Umeko welcomed him with wifely obedience, only to be bound and ravished without mercy by the one she called husband. Like most of the Emerald Empire, the Crab Bushi distrusts the Scorpion Clan, and resents that he was forced to marry one of their kind. He distrusts his wife, believing that her innocence and obedience are the clever disguise of a treacherous heart. A lustful man, as most Crab are, he roughly slakes his desires upon her, often binding her to ensure that she cannot act against him. Umeko is forbidden to wear her mask in his presence, and while she wishes he were more kind and gentle, she nevertheless obeys his every command.

Eventually she comes to not only find pleasure in his forceful lusts, but also respond to them, and he discovers to his surprise that the geisha houses he commonly frequents cannot satisfy him so well as his Scorpion wife. Gradually, the unlikely couple begins to find trust and happiness in each others arms, but with each of their clan's political machinations pulling them in different directions, how long will this happiness last?

[Samurai/wife, Husband/wife, Arranged Marriage, Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Bondage, Political Intrigue, Romance] (Legend of the Five Rings Setting)

"A Slave's Love: A Tale of Two Masters"
In a world where slavery is commonplace, and a man’s wit and strength are what decides his fate, Lisu, a pleasure slave, has obtained her heart’s desire. Bred and raised for beauty, passion, obedience, and love, Lisu has found what all pleasure slaves yearn for: her Love Master. Owned by a kind and gentle man who is as intoxicated with her as she is with him, Lisu and her Master spend their days and nights blissfully together, finding happiness in each other’s arms. However, Lisu soon finds that her fate is not so simple.

While her Master is away surveying a newly conquered territory, masked raiders from a rival city come on fearsome griffin mounts to plunder for treasure and slaves. Such raids are common on both sides, but the city is wholly unprepared, and Lisu – watching the sunset from the roof of her Master’s mansion - , is surprised and pounced upon before she can safely lock herself indoors. Bound hand and foot, the helpless, frightened girl is slung over her captor’s saddle and carried far away from the home of her beloved Master, the very thought of being taken from him breaking her heart.

Arriving at her captor’s home, Lisu pleads to be returned to her Master, certain that he will either rescue her or pay to have her returned. Her captor, strong and handsome, seems unwilling to release her, his touch and words surprisingly gentle as he begins to arouse and enjoy the treasures of her body. Despite her protests, the slave heat in Lisu’s blood and the sensitivity of her body cannot resist a man’s touch and though she despairs at being pleasured by any man but her Master, her body yields to him like a blossoming flower.

From then on she is kept as the pleasure slave of her new Master, his collar replacing that of her previous, beloved Master. Though she continues to plead to be returned to her former Master, her new Master continues to arouse the passion within her in ways she had never felt before. Bred to love, and trained to love whoever owns her, Lisu gradually begins to love her new Master – firm and unyielding, yet also kind and gentle – with an even greater ardor than her old Master.

But just as she has again found happiness, the girl’s fate takes another turn. Her former Master finds and recaptures her, taking the conflicted Lisu back with him and attempting to continue their lives as happy Master and slave. But it is only when she returns to her old Master that she realizes how much more she loves the second, and as her second Master prepares to reclaim her, while her first Master is determined to keep her at all cost, Lisu knows not in which direction her destiny lies.
*CRAVING*
[Master/slave, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Abduction, Bondage, Discipline, Romance] (Fantasy Setting)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:14:35 PM by Songbird »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »
"The Slut Drug"
A shy, nerdy, yet beautiful girl is invited to a party and unknowingly drugged with an intensely powerful aphrodisiac. Just as all the boys present hoped, she becomes desperately horny, willingly having sex with every single male present by turn, some multiple times, and even allowing them to capture it all on video. Even after the drug should have worn off, she remains utterly addicted to the pleasures of sex, becoming a thorough slut who will eagerly have sex with any male she can find, craving to be filled with a cock at all times. Soon developing a reputation for her whorishness and tight pussy, she has sex with classmates, teachers, janitors, her friends’ boyfriends, her friends’ brothers and fathers, neighbors, delivery men, gardeners, and even total strangers. Possibly even the males of her own family cannot resist her new slutty allure, her father, brother, cousins, and uncles all becoming her incestuous bedfellows.
*TAKEN*
[girl/Just about any male you can think of, Aphrodisiac, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Bimbofication, Possible Incest] (Modern Setting)

"The Song from the Tower"
A dark sorcerer, both respected and feared for his power and the rumors which swirl around him, is approached one day by a grieving couple begging him to return their dead child to life. Though initially reluctant, and stipulating that he will require something from them in return, the sorcerer obliges, using some of his own life force to return the beautiful little girl to life. Lonely, and believing that none but such an innocent child could learn to love him, the sorcerer decides to keep the little girl as payment for restoring her to life. The parents protest, but he refuses to relinquish her, instead blessing the couple with fertility so that they will have many other children.

Wishing to keep the girl safe from his many enemies and a secret treasure all to himself, he keeps her not within his castle, but within a high black tower hidden deep within a forest which is rumored to be haunted. There he raises her, educating her and giving her everything she needs or wants in order to be happy, telling her that he found her abandoned at his doorstep when she was a baby. Though she often expresses an interest in the world outside, he makes it clear that the world is a cruel, dangerous place, and more than anything he wants to keep her safe. The thought of anyone discovering his “precious treasure” or taking her away from him terrifies him, and he would do anything to keep her safe and all to himself.

The girl blossoms into a young woman of exquisite beauty, her golden-red hair long and silky and her voice angelic. She and the sorcerer become lovers, their nights together filled with love and passion before he must return to his castle, traveling to and from the tower in the form of a crow. The girl is lonely during the day, and continues to be curious about the outside world, but she is happy, waiting for her beloved to return with each sunset. To her he is not a frightening master of the dark arts, but her guardian, her protector, and her love, as necessary to her as air and sunshine. Laying within his protective embrace after a night of love is her greatest happiness, and her love gives the sorcerer all that he could ever desire.

But there are rumors of an angelic voice singing within the haunted forest, as well as the sorcerer having stolen a child years before. None have yet connected the two, but it is only a matter of time before the tower and its fair occupant are discovered. The sorcerer’s enemies have long looked for his Achilles heel, and the girl may suit their purposes exactly.

(Note: This story would begin when the sorcerer and the girl are lovers. I see him as both very protective and possessive, wanting to keep the girl all to himself. Who eventually discovers the tower and the girl? A kind and gentle prince, a man determined to have her for himself, or perhaps both? What is their intention in confronting the girl, and how does she come to the attention of the sorcerer’s enemies? Once they have found her, what will they do with her, and what will the sorcerer do to recover her and/or keep her safe? And how will the girl react when she learns that she was not abandoned, but stolen?)
*CRAVING*
[Sorcerer/girl, Consensual, Possessiveness, Secret, Romance, Possible Abduction] (Fantasy Setting, Inspired by the Fairytale "Rapunzel")

“Son of Darkness”
A kind blacksmith is leading a happy life in his little village, far from the capital city where the evil Dark Emperor reigns. He is engaged to a beautiful village girl, and the two love each other more than anything. A day before they are to be married, the Dark Emperor dies, and in an instant the blacksmith’s life is twisted awry. The truth is that he is the Dark Emperor’s eldest son, and with his father dead, he has inherited the curse of their bloodline. In a moment he is as powerful as a god and filled with evil, and he immediately appears in the capital city and claims the throne.

Ruthless and cruel, he rules with an iron fist, but he cannot wholly forget his past life, especially the girl he still loves with a burning, now darkened, passion. Kidnapping the girl and bringing her back to his palace, he establishes her as his Empress, showering her with riches in an attempt to win her approval. She still loves him desperately, and submits to his basest desires, but the evil in his heart horrifies her, and her distress both angers and grieves him. Can their love last despite his corruption? Can he convince her to accept the whims of fate, or will he find the power within himself to break free from the curse which binds him?

[Dominant/submissive, Romance, Non-consensual, Consensual] (Fantasy Setting)

"The Spoils of War"
A brutal war tears two childhood friends apart, and each assumes the other is dead. Years later they are reunited, he as a heartless warrior, and she as an enslaved priestess presented to him as an offering.

[Master/slave, Romance, Non-consensual, Consensual] (Historical, Pseudo-Historical, or Fantasy Setting)

"Strip Poker Honeymoon"
A young, newly married couple decides to spend a few nights of their honeymoon at a casino. On their third night together the groom convinces his shy, usually reserved wife to wear a revealing dress while they are out on the floor, and the couple succeeds in more than doubling their money. Knowing that she is bashful and easily flustered, the groom decides to tease his new bride that night with a private game of strip poker – and a stacked deck of cards.

[Newlyweds, Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Strip Poker, Teasing] (Modern Setting {Casino})

"Sweet Nerdy Love"
A shy, somewhat nerdy young man finally has his first steady girlfriend, a beautiful young woman with a sweet, shy, and equally nerdy personality. They have been dating for a month, and he wants to deepen their relationship, but is afraid that his eagerness to have sex with her will repulse her. He says nothing, but one day she shyly admits that she would like them to have a more intimate relationship. Thrilled beyond his control, he reacts by trying to pin her to the bed and strip her. Her struggles and protests are at last able to wake him from his lust-fueled frenzy, and she explains that she meant she wanted them to kiss and cuddle. The young man is crushed and ashamed of his over-reaction, convinced that their relationship is over, but she admits that she wants to have sex too, but would like to kiss and cuddle a bit first. They do so until both are desperately aroused, and their first time together is absolutely amazing. From then on they can barely go a day without making love, their friends teasing them for their lovey-doveyness.

[Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Romance, Consensual, Nerdiness, Light Bondage] (Modern Setting)

"Terrytown"
In a small rural community where almost everyone is interbred and related to each other, a man who has lost his wife decides to make his daughter his new bedfellow, the girl eagerly complying. The two of them thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of their incestuous relationship, feeling no shame and making no secret about it to anyone. As the community’s culture demands, the girl also offers to have sex with – or “comfort” – any other male relatives who visit, whether they be uncles, cousins, brothers, or even her grandfather. Even so, her father remains her favorite sex partner, and he begins to consider asking her to become his second wife.

[Incest, Father/daughter, Uncle/niece, Cousins, Brother/sister, Grandfather/granddaughter, Consensual] (Modern Rural Setting)

"Tales of the North: More Precious than Gold"
Sif, the beautiful wife of Thor famed for her long golden hair, wakes up one day to find that her hair has been cut chin-length! It turns out that Loki, the trickster god, cut her hair while she slept as a prank against her husband. When Thor returns home, he finds his beloved wife in tears, as she is convinced that he will think she is ugly now that her hair is short, and not love her as he did. After swearing vengeance against Loki for daring to lay a finger on his wife, Thor comforts Sif and proceeds to show her how much he still loves and desires her.

[Norse Mythology, Thor/Sif, Husband/Wife, Consensual, Romantic] (Norse Mythology Setting)

"Tales of the North: Thrymr's Triumph"
The Jotunn (or Frost Giants) have been the enemies and victims of the gods since time began. Their men killed and their women ravished, the Jotunn have been unable to stand against the might of Thor and his lightning hammer Mjollnir, their race cursed to never taste the sweetness of vengeance. Until now.

Thrymr, Jarl of the Jotunn, determined to bring the gods to their knees, arranges for Mjollnir to be stolen as Thor sleeps, rendering the god virtually powerless and greatly weakening the gods’ power. In exchange for the lightning hammer’s return, Thrymr demands that Freyja, the goddess of love, beauty, and sex, surrender to him and be his bride. Thrymr knows that the gods have no choice but to comply, and sure enough the lusciously curvaceous, obviously nervous Freyja arrives at his castle in Jotunheim.

Thrymr has waited for this moment. Having lusted after the beautiful love goddess for over a century, he at last has her in his power, savoring the moment as he drinks in her fearful voluptuousness. When she reminds him of his promise to return Mjollnir, he shocks her when he declares that he never intended to return Mjollnir at all. With the lightning hammer in his possession, the gods will at last know what it is to be at another’s mercy. Including her.

Before Freyja can escape, Thrymr is upon her, tearing away her flimsy dress and letting his hands explore her soft, succulent, flawless body. Frightened and disgusted, the goddess is nevertheless aroused by his heated kisses and probing fingers, her body more sensitive than most to sexual pleasure. When she is dripping with need, Thrymr ravishes her, reveling in triumph as he plunges into her tight pussy again and again and again, her anguished, pleasured cries like music to his ears.

From then on the, Freyja is Thrymr’s helpless slave, forced to satisfy his every whim, or else see the gods laid low by the power of Mjollnir. Humiliated and helpless, the gods are exactly where Thrymr wants them, and as the beautiful love goddess becomes more and more addicted to the pleasure that only he can provide, the Jarl of the Jotunn finds vengeance to be sweeter than mead.

(Note: Despite being called "Frost Giants", I imagine the Jotunn, including Thrymr, to be only slightly larger than the gods themselves, not gigantic. Other than that, they might have pale blue skin and white hair, but I'm open to almost anything appearance-wise.)
*CRAVING*
[Norse Mythology, Thrymr/Freyja, Jotunn (Frost Giant)/Goddess, Master/slave, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Extortion, Revenge] (Norse Mythology Setting)

"The Triumph of Darkness"
An intergalactic warlord, a being of almost godlike power, has conquered several planets and seeks to add even more to his immense empire. Widely believed to be the son of Resh - the god of darkness, conquest, and debauchery - his control of the dark arts is unparalleled, and all who have dared to defy him have met a terrible fate. Even so, the remaining free planets and space colonies are determined to end his tyranny, sending their best and bravest in a desperate attempt to slay him and rid the universe of his evil.

Swearing to save her home planet from the same fate that so many others have suffered, a powerful young priestess of Ilissia - the goddess of goodness, purity, and light - and several companions manage to board the warlord’s mothership without being immediately noticed. Fighting their way through a seemingly endless number of soldiers, the priestess manages to break through the lines and enter the Dread Lord’s throne room alone.

The dark power radiating from the wicked conqueror fills the priestess with fear, but she remains steadfast, confronting the cruel villain and attacking him with both blade and holy power, swearing to slay him once and for all. But the naïve, impassioned girl has far overestimated her own powers, and far underestimated his, the warlord summoning tentacles of pure darkness to swipe her sword and holy symbol from her hands and coil around her limbs, rendering her immobile.

Examining her, pleased with her beautiful face, curvaceous body, and defiant spirit, he decides to break and corrupt her as all women can be broken and corrupted: with pleasure. In an instant the tentacles of darkness tear away her clothing, swarming over her creamy flesh, kneading her ample breasts and teasing the entrance to her virgin pussy, very quickly finding her sensitive clit. Opening her mouth to protest, another tentacle forces its way inside, compelling her to swallow a part of the darkness which acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. Once she is wet enough, the tentacle teasing her clit deflowers her in a single thrust, the girl releasing a muffled cry of anguish at the loss of her sacred virginity.

However, the once pure priestess’ body is soon saturated with a pleasure unlike anything she has ever known as the tentacle pumps mercilessly in and out of her violated sex, the girl unable to block it out no matter how hard she tries or begs Ilissia to help her. As the warlord looks on with growing enjoyment, the voice of the goddess within the girl’s mind grows fainter and fainter, until with her first earthshaking orgasm it is silenced completely. The tentacles continue in their wicked task, the priestess forced to orgasm again and again as a new voice enters her mind. A male voice. A voice which promises pleasures even greater than that which now sears her soul. Unknown to herself, her brain foggy with lust and pleasure, she is in the process of being corrupted by Resh, her former faith vanishing from her mind.

Sensing that her corruption is almost complete, the warlord causes all but those tentacles that restrain her limbs to fall away, the girl groaning with disappointment and yearning for more. Presented to him, her arms and legs spread, the priestess gazes upon her former enemy with entirely different emotions, realizing for the first time how incredibly attractive he is, wishing that he would ravish her. All too happy to comply, the warlord thrusts his massive, steely cock into her tight pussy and fucks her good and hard, the girl squealing with joy. Just as the voice had promised, the warlord gives her pleasure even greater than that which the tentacles provided, the former priestess thoroughly addicted to his cock as he makes her come again and again and again, filling her to overflowing with his hot seed.

By the time he pulls out, the girl has been thoroughly corrupted by darkness and pleasure, her soul dedicated to Resh while her heart and body are the warlord’s to command. Having become his eager slave, caring for none else but him and the dark god they both serve, she betrays her former companions without an ounce of remorse, kneeling at the Dread Lord’s feet and begging to be used by him. From then on she is his slave, lover, and queen, joyfully chained to his side and kneeling beside his throne, her luscious body clothed in the finest silk, a jeweled collar gracing her throat.

Eager to do anything to please her Master, she is now more than willing to help him conquer her home planet, yielding more and more of her unholy power to him with every orgasm.
*CRAVING* *NEW*
[Warlord/priestess, Master/slave, Non-Consensual, Consensual, Corruption, Tentacle Rape, Bondage, Intergalactic Conquest] (Sci-Fi/Space Opera/Space Fantasy Setting)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:56:44 PM by Songbird »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »
"Veronique"
Escaping from her war-torn country to the prosperous nation of Westfallon, a young noblewoman renames herself Veronique to conceal her past and finds employment as a housemaid. After discovering that the life of a servant well suits her submissive nature, she makes the bold step of leaving her employer and advertising herself as a “full-service maid”, one who serves her Master sexually as well as in all customary ways. It is almost a common practice for wealthy unmarried men to employ a personal full-service maid, and it isn’t long before Veronique is interviewed and hired by such a man.

Her new Master is surprisingly gentle on their first night together, her own pleasure greater than she ever could have expected. In all ways she tends to his needs, becoming something of a confidante and devoting her entire body to his comfort, happiness, and pleasure. She satisfies his every sexual whim, her Master’s rampant lust and seemingly inexhaustible stamina almost too much for her to endure. It isn’t long before her heart is as devoted to him as her body, yearning to submit every fiber of her being to her Master’s will. He finds the perfect companion in his beautiful Veronique, her absolute loyalty and devotion making her more precious to him by the day.

But Veronique's own past may be her undoing. Her Master is charged with great responsibility over Westfallon’s future, and with her own country’s war threatening to spill over the nation’s borders, her concealment of her origins and past associations may prove to be a major liability. She fears how he would react if he knew the whole truth, but the fact is that he knows most of it already. He has known who she is and why she has fled her country almost from the beginning, but is afraid she will flee if he reveals he knows the truth. He would rather feign ignorance than lose her, and would do anything to keep her pressed to his heart.

(Note: I imagine this story beginning after Veronique has already been firmly established as her Master’s personal maid, perhaps opening just as he is returning from a long journey. I was greatly inspired by the hentai (VERY NSFW) video found on this page:

http://hentaihaven.org/victorian-maid-maria-no-houshi-episode-1/

Don’t let the opening image fool you. It really is excellent. If you like the idea of being the Master to such a maid, I think we’ll get along splendidly.)
*CRAVING*
[Master/maid, Noblewoman turned Servant, Consensual, D/s, Light Bondage, Spanking, Romance, Secret, Warfare] (Pseudo-Historical, Possibly Late Victorian-Inspired Setting)

"A Walk in the Park"
A schoolgirl is walking home one dark night when she decides to take a shortcut through the park. There she is suddenly pinned down and raped by a masked man. In spite of her terror, the girl is soon overwhelmed with the pleasure her rapist forces upon her, none but the two of them hearing her cries of fear and ecstasy. After he has cum inside her multiple times, the rapist vanishes into the night, leaving the girl violated, and utterly conflicted. What should she do? The experience had been terrifying, yet never had she felt such glorious pleasure in her life. She decides to say nothing of her ordeal, continuing home as if nothing had happened.

The next night, filled with both fear and hope, she once more decides to take a shortcut through the park, and is once more assaulted by the masked rapist. Again, the pleasure the girl experiences is positively earth shattering, and she finds herself returning each night, allowing herself to be raped, her hips moving in perfect time with those of her unknown rapist. Soon she can think of nothing but their nightly “meetings”, wanting nothing but to feel this strange man’s cock inside her. Who is this masked man? Why does he return each night? Does he know who she is? And, most importantly, can they ensure that their nightly assignations continue?

[Unknown Rapist/schoolgirl, Non-Consensual, Semi-Consensual, Consensual, Outdoor Sex] (Modern Setting)

"You May Rape the Bride"
A young woman finally leaves her overly jealous and possessive boyfriend, moving in an attempt to get away from him. She loved him, and was once engaged to him, but he would hardly ever let her leave the house, wanting to keep her all to himself. She meets a nice new man, they become a couple, and when he asks her to marry him she eagerly agrees.

On their wedding day, while she is having a moment alone before the ceremony begins, her Ex suddenly appears, refusing to give her to another man and instead abducting her. Keeping her prisoner inside an abandoned chapel he has made into a “honeymoon suite” for the two of them, he rapes her repeatedly, attempting to drill his ownership of her into her body and mind. Her anguish is terrible, but her pleasure is undeniable, even as he fills her with burst after burst of his hot seed.

Otherwise he is kind and loving to her, cherishing her with the same unhealthy love which drove her away. But much of their time is spent in him raping her over and over again, making up for lost time and hoping that if he gives her enough pleasure she will finally come to her senses. Will the bride ever be found? Or will she forever be this man’s prisoner, willing or unwilling?

*TAKEN*
[Ex-Boyfriend/bride, Non-Consensual, Abduction, Captivity, Bondage, Jealousy, Possessiveness] (Modern Setting)

Untitled Story #2
A slave girl has been abused (though not deflowered) by all her previous masters, when she is purchased by a wealthy man who seeks a lover, not simply a slave. Though he makes it clear that he is still her master, he is kind and gentle to her, winning her trust and pleasuring her in ways she could never have imagined. She becomes passionately devoted to him, and he to her, both of them resisting the attempts of others to break them apart. But war and political intrigue loom on the horizon, and the lovers’ ultimate fate is uncertain.

[Master/slave, Romance, Consensual] (Historial, Pseudo-Historical, or Fantasy Setting)

Half-Formed Ideas & Inspiration

Fairytales
Little Red Riding Hood
Sleeping Beauty
The Pied Piper of Hamlin
Snow White
Bluebeard
The Little Mermaid
East of the Sun and West of the Moon
King Thrushbeard

Mythology
Greek Mythology:

Hades and Persephone
Eros and Psyche
Pygmalion and Galatea

Norse Mythology:

Thor and Sif
Freya and ___
Valkyrie and Warrior

Egyptian Mythology
(Female) Anubis and ___
Bastet and ___

Random Fandoms
(In most cases, I prefer to play original characters, with the occasional appearance of a canon character.)

"Sword Art Online": I've read the novel and the manga, but have not yet watched the anime. I find the entire concept of being trapped in an RPG with very real and fatal consequences very intriguing!

"The Gor Series" by John Norman: If you haven't read the books, do so. You can even find the Gor Series on Audible, so you've no excuse not to explore this fantastic, heavily D/s setting.

"Monster Girls Encyclopedia": If you don't know what this is, look it up. I guarantee you won't regret it. I can recommend a few forums that have translations to give you a better idea of the setting. As for my favorite Monster Girls (aka Mamono), Lamias and Holstaurs are currently coming out on top.

"League of Legends": I've never actually played LoL before, but the more I learn of the characters and setting, the more intrigued I am by it. Jinx is perhaps my favorite character, but in a LoL-themed roleplay I would prefer creating an original character.

"Street Fighter": Fighting scenes are not my strong suit, but it would be a lot of fun to write something using characters from SF. I must admit that being abducted and ravished by Vega (the guy with the claw and mask for clarification) is a recurring fantasy of mine. ::)

"Granblue Fantasy": I know very little about "Granblue Fantasy", but I love the Doraf (or Draph) species, especially as their females are so petite, curvaceous, and have pointy ears and horns. I would dearly love to play one.

Seedlings: Unformed Ideas and Cravings
1) A Master/slave story in which the two are very much in love, and the slave is cherished and cared for as the Master's most precious possession. Perhaps he first found her homeless on the street, perhaps he bought her. In any case, she is wholly dependent on him, feeling happiest when safe in his arms.

2) A mischievous yet good-hearted rebel makes trouble for a city as she seeks to expose and fight the corruption and social injustice the metropolis is steeped in. Arrested countless times for her pranks, she develops a flirtatious friendship with an officer who admires her motivation, but cannot condone her openly breaking the law. All the same, the attraction between them is clear, and he is the only servant of "the law" whom she is willing to trust.

Craved Couplings
(Note: Male roles are on the left.)

Human/human
Human/catgirl
Human/bunnygirl
Human/sheepgirl
Human/angel
Human/succubus
Human/elf
Human/dark-skinned elf (not actually a dark elf or drow)
Human/drow
Human/vampire
Human/mermaid
Human/lamia
Human/cowgirl (girl with the ears and tail of a cow)
Human/doraf (draph) female
Demon/human
Demon/elf
Wolfman/human
Wolfman/bunnygirl
Wolfman/sheepgirl
Elf/human
Drow/human
Drow/elf
Angel/human
Vampire/human
Vampire/succubus
Doctor/nurse
Master/maid
Master/slave
Teacher/student
Father/daughter
Older brother/younger sister
Twin/twin
Cousin/cousin
Uncle/niece
Stepfather/stepdaughter

(More to come...)

Please visit Songbird's Gallery of Visual Inspiration (NSFW) and Songbird's Hall of Musical Inspiration.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:37:33 PM by Songbird »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 03:10:56 PM »
Songbird's Current and Past Roleplays

Active Roleplays:

The Doors of Menarchus with marauder13
Slaves of Gor with marauder13
A Man and His Cat with HannibalBarca
A Fraternal Scheme with lukenukeas
The Slut Drug with ABagOVicodin
Crimson Silk with Crixus

Inactive, Paused, or Closed Roleplays:

To Love the Hand That Binds You with d20
Ex Mortis Nectaris with Ollumhammersong
All is Fair in Love and War with Moon Hound Hati
Veronique with LandofromTexas
The Symbol and the Sword with Falstaff
Shelter in the Rain with Karma Sinclair
Sabine: Innocence Thrice Defiled with Denivar
Let No Man Put Asunder with stormwyrm
Dai 5: The Master Chronicles with ThePrince
The Crimson Collar with Seranova
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:57:49 AM by Songbird »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »
Update: Added "Snow White, Rose Red" to the "Mythological/Fairytale Ideas" category. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 03:06:09 PM »
Update: Added "Visual Inspiration" category. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 06:40:29 PM »
Update: Added "Deadly Nightshade" to the "Consensual", "Power-Play", "Modern Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. The "Age Difference Ideas" category is also new. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
Bump! New ideas coming soon! :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 10:57:22 PM »
Update: Added "My Elven Bride" to "Consensual", "Fantasy Setting", and "Dungeons & Dragons/Legend of the Five Rings" idea categories. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 11:44:57 PM »
Just a bump.  :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 12:24:25 PM »
Update: Added "Love is Blind" to "Consensual", "Modern Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 08:15:04 PM »
Update: Added lots of pictures to the "Visual Inspiration" category. Enjoy! :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »
Update: Added "The Prince and His Cat" to the "Consensual", "Power Play", "Possessiveness/Obsession", and "Fantasy Setting" categories. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 03:53:40 PM »
Update: Added a picture for inspiration to "The Prince and His Cat". :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 08:27:03 PM »
Update: Created "One-Off & Short Term Ideas" category, and added "Tales of the North: Chapter One" to said category. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »
Update: Added "Strip Poker Honeymoon" to "One-Off & Short Term Ideas" category, and added a picture to the "Visual Inspiration" category (it's at the end, so you might have to do a bit of scrolling). Enjoy! :-)

Offline jewperhero23

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 03:11:04 AM »
Mutual Needs and My Nympho Girlfriend both look interesting. PM me.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »
I repeat, DO NOT reply to this thread. If you wish to contact me, do so via PM.

Update: Added "Bless Me, Father" idea to the "Non-Consensual", "Power Play", "Incest"*, "Historical Setting", "Fantasy Setting", and "Age Difference" idea categories. :-)

*Note: Incest is an optional plot device for this idea, but not a requirement.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 05:09:57 PM »
Update: After a ridiculously long absence, the idea "Maid for a Million: The Tale of a Fallen Princess" has been added to the "Non-Consensual/Semi-Consensual", "Power Play", "Historical/Pseudo-Historical", and "Fantasy" idea categories. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »
Update: Added the story idea "A Crimson Sea" to the "Consensual" and "Fantasy Setting" categories, and added a clarifying note to the bottom of "A Doctor's Love" (found in the "Possessive/Obsessive/Yandere" category). :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »
Update: Added the story idea "Pale Warrior" to the "Consensual", "Historical", and "Fantasy" categories, Added my first seedling to the "Seedling" category, and generally neatened things up. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2014, 09:39:16 PM »
Update: Created the "Random Fandoms" category, and added a few more pictures to the "Visual Inspiration" category. :-)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 01:35:32 AM »
Update: Added "A Criminal's Pet" to the "Non-Consensual", "Power Play", "Modern Settings", and "Age Difference" categories. :-)