The Saiyans are coming! [Recruitment Closed]

Started by Primarch, February 15, 2013, 11:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Like I said, I plan on having a fairly passive character. Unless Pakpoa decides to be aggressive, there shouldn't be any problems :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

MzHyde

This is Wade. She has a military background and is skilled in Boxing, Muay Thai, Brazillian Jiu-jistsu, and Judo.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jag

This is Pakpoa:

Raised by her former Muay Thai fighter grandfather and food vendor mother in Thailand.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Primarch

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 08:15:37 PM
Aaaand, we have our Vegeta.

I'm pretty sure Vegeta is going to be our Vegeta. xP

But I see what you're getting at.

BlackestKnight

I have a character I'm working on in mind if you're willing to accept a swordsman. I'm a pretty big Trunks fan myself.

ShadowFox89

Granted, my mind is stuck with the TFS personalities for characters. In which case I'd probably be Gohan xP

And Pakpoa sounds like... Piccolo, ironically enough.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: BlackestKnight on February 16, 2013, 08:21:32 PM
I have a character I'm working on in mind if you're willing to accept a swordsman. I'm a pretty big Trunks fan myself.

That's absolutely fine.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 08:22:49 PM
Granted, my mind is stuck with the TFS personalities for characters. In which case I'd probably be Gohan xP

I know what you mean.

Jag

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 08:22:49 PM
And Pakpoa sounds like... Piccolo, ironically enough.

I'll take that as a compliment. ^^

Though she is not a loner. She just prefers her family. He grandfather taught her to fight for two reasons (which I shall keep to myself for now).

ShadowFox89

What sort of detail for background and special attack do you want?

Piccolo isn't a loner either. His family just happens to all be DEAD!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 08:27:13 PM
What sort of detail for background and special attack do you want?

Background detail is entirely up to you, but at the minimum it should cover the basic gist of the full life up to this point.

As for special attacks, you don't need to go into overtly great detail. Basic description. If our definitions of 'basic' are so different that I find it too vague to tell what it is, I'll let you know. 

Jag

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 08:27:13 PM

Piccolo's family was larger than most realize. Katas was his grandfather on Namek. Then the Nameless Namek was his 'father' who split himself into King Piccolo and Kami. Tambourine, Cymbal, Drum, and Piano were his mutated brothers. King Piccolo was his 'father'. Since he fused with Nail, all the other Namekians that Guru hatched became his brothers and Guru his secondary 'father'.

So since he fused with Nail, not all of his family is dead. Dende would be family by fusion. All the living Namekians would be.

*knows too much about fictional characters*

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jag

I had no doubts about that. Please feel free to ignore me when I rant or ramble like that. I barely notice I do it till I've already hit the 'post' button. >.<

Primarch

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 16, 2013, 08:34:54 PM
Piccolo's family was larger than most realize. Katas was his grandfather on Namek. Then the Nameless Namek was his 'father' who split himself into King Piccolo and Kami. Tambourine, Cymbal, Drum, and Piano were his mutated brothers. King Piccolo was his 'father'. Since he fused with Nail, all the other Namekians that Guru hatched became his brothers and Guru his secondary 'father'.

So since he fused with Nail, not all of his family is dead. Dende would be family by fusion. All the living Namekians would be.

*knows too much about fictional characters*

I shall now say to you what my Lady friend said to me earlier this evening when I told her about my friends blog detailed his first experience with Dungeons and Dragons.
*clears throat* Ahem..ahem.

NERD!!!!!

Jag

Quote from: Primarch on February 16, 2013, 08:42:58 PM
I shall now say to you what my Lady friend said to me earlier this evening when I told her about my friends blog detailed his first experience with Dungeons and Dragons.
*clears throat* Ahem..ahem.

NERD!!!!!

And damn proud of it!

I bought this to stick on the back of my kindle case: Son Goku Decal. ^__^

Primarch

Jag

Quote from: Primarch on February 16, 2013, 08:45:13 PM
That is excellent.

I bought myself some birthday presents. Two of them were DBZ related, the decal was one of them and a deck of playing cards with the characters was the other. My hubby says there are likely few other people in the world that know DB/Z as well as I do.

MzHyde

So who wants to be the Krillin? :D

ShadowFox89

I'm already aiming for the Gohan :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: MzHyde on February 16, 2013, 09:24:06 PM
So who wants to be the Krillin? :D

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 09:27:44 PM
I'm already aiming for the Gohan :P

Now now, no fighting. Everyone will get a chance to be Krillin.

Jag

Quote from: Primarch on February 16, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
Now now, no fighting. Everyone will get a chance to be Krillin.

That sounds like a threat. O_o

ShadowFox89

Think I'm gonna go with Rose for my character's name. Her mother is Tulip and her father is Dr.Andy Lion.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 16, 2013, 09:01:54 PM
PM'ing soon my char concept.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 09:48:12 PM
Think I'm gonna go with Rose for my character's name. Her mother is Tulip and her father is Dr.Andy Lion.

I'm going to retire for the night, but if there's something in my PM box when I get on tomorrow I'll reply asap.