You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:02:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Four Letter Word - 1b  (Read 14150 times)

Offline Jeffrey

Re: Four Letter Word - 1b
« Reply #625 on: October 13, 2011, 02:54:27 AM »
*passes the buck*

Offline AnesaTopic starter

« Reply #626 on: October 13, 2011, 08:09:58 AM »
She showed up early...but...didn't have much luck...  :(

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #627 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:41 AM »
This week really did suck.

Offline AnesaTopic starter

« Reply #628 on: October 13, 2011, 11:16:10 AM »
I so agree. :(  But with any luck, things will hopefully get better in time.  :)

Offline Ephemera

• smudged with black ink, poly-poet-girl seeking poets, borrower of ink pens, addicted logophile, chaser of darkness, collector of baubles and trinkets
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Location: ...something about words...they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move they pierce your skin, enter your blood...Inside you they work their magic." -Setterfield
  • I bleed words, poems, ink; am a mess spilling over
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
I peered into the darkness as I walked the streets of autumn, wondering if that breathing sound I heard first here, then there, was just my imagination, inclined to lurk in the shadows, or some poor soul with a particularly acute allergy to ragweed.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #630 on: October 14, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »
The darkness surrounded the young maiden. Slowly it became clear that it was only there to lure her away from safety and into the arms of evil!

Offline BiRen92

« Reply #631 on: October 14, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »
She stood at her brothers sickbed side as she forced her self to watch him writhe in pain. "Surly there must be a cure, Doctor!" She said in desperation.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #632 on: October 14, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »
The Doctor sadly shook his head. "I am not so sure there is for this particular ailment."

Offline Belle33

« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »
Perhaps pure luck will do the trick.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #634 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
If I find some, I'm gonna grind it down then fill a giant pool to soak it into every pore.

Offline Ephemera

• smudged with black ink, poly-poet-girl seeking poets, borrower of ink pens, addicted logophile, chaser of darkness, collector of baubles and trinkets
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Location: ...something about words...they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move they pierce your skin, enter your blood...Inside you they work their magic." -Setterfield
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #635 on: October 15, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
If you do, you'll long be the subject of tales and lore.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #636 on: October 15, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
If that also means my mad little laugh would exist inside those that know.. I would be thrilled to the core! :)

Offline Ephemera

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #637 on: October 15, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »
And would that mad little laugh become an elixir, causing all who know to beg for more?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #638 on: October 15, 2011, 01:29:28 PM »
*With a sinister grin, his head tilts to the side, pondering this..* While the thing inside me that no longer beats would feel sore if some did not beg for more.. I know some would most likely plead for those echoes to end the moment they rippled inside their mind.

Offline Ephemera

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #639 on: October 15, 2011, 05:06:32 PM »
I wonder which sort would be which, and while I'm at it, I wonder what those echoes would elicit in the mind of a poet... so much to ponder.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #640 on: October 15, 2011, 06:10:52 PM »
I have no idea of what you are talking about. By the way, do you know where is the nearest port?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #641 on: October 15, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »
Hmm, so do you mean that which flows inside a bottle, or the sort that leads to larger, deeper waves?

Offline Ephemera

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #642 on: October 15, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »
After too much of either, you'll surely be seeking a soft spot to lay your head.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »
Sleeping in a loft full of hay might be nice.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #644 on: October 15, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
This dude here would probably seek to get lost under the hay.. to avoid those irritating rays of that sun all you humans seem to adore so much! :P

Offline Ephemera

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #645 on: October 15, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
Perhaps, if you are a gentleman, some poor unsuspecting maiden will offer to host you in a dark, shadowy cavern with a view of goddess moon.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #646 on: October 15, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
Such a gentleman as I, if my thought in that hope is indeed true (of being a gentleman, if such greed that exists in this creature still allows that fact to be.. fact), would feel a ripple of delight inside. Such a hoot, every mad little drop of blood inside would cheer, anticipating such a lovely cavern basking in the moon's silvery light.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #647 on: October 16, 2011, 08:46:44 AM »
If you are talking about blood, I should be wearing my boot

Offline Mordred

« Reply #648 on: October 17, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »
If the volume of that luscious redness is high enough, I'll fold up a paper boat or two and send them on their way to see where the current leads.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #649 on: October 18, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »
The temperature outside is still well over 80 so my coat will not be needed yet again!