U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Banned for forgetting to ban people! We missed you!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Galanthor

banned for firehazard

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not starting a bonfire!

Galanthor

Banned because bonfires never work without bunnys

Stone

Banned for not supplying bunnies.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

DeamonAndae19

Banned for being approved.

(I'm bored, tired and about ready to kill my own spawn, indulge me a little here xD)

Sybl

Banned for being tired.

DeamonAndae19

Banned for being my first tormentor ;)

Sybl

Banned for letting me torment you. :P

DeamonAndae19

Banned for failing to see the true purpose behind it (I suggest you read my intro thread, see if you can spot it ;))

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I already did. :P

DeamonAndae19

Banned for being sly, and junk

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning our beloved Sybl!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

Banned for banning fresh meat (Me)

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking the unapproved can't be banned >:) !

DeamonAndae19

Banned for not realizing I merely meant that banning the unapproved wasn't nice :(

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I'm nice 8-) !

DeamonAndae19

Banned for assuming things about an enigma :P

Gekido

Banned for not having a avy?

DeamonAndae19

Banned for failing to the the 'Unapproved' sign which prevents my having an Avi.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for leaving words out of your sentence.

DeamonAndae19

Banned for being so inconsiderate as to not take into account that I may have been up all night for the last three nights with by little girl.

/asshole mode

Mr Bigglesworth

In that case my apologies.  U R Banned so you can get some rest; it is quiet in banned land right now.

DeamonAndae19

Sweet, however, not going to happen... Cos she's at my mother's... And I miss her like crazy, just can't win, banned for the failed attempt at letting me rest xD

Galanthor

U R banned for making me delete the RIP from your tombstone