Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for pretending you're not.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I'm pretending. And confusing me. What did I just admit to? Who did I sign my money away to?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

The body artists.

Banned for being so confused and difficult! :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not liking confused and difficult.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not stating you were the right kind of confusing and difficult. ;)

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking there is a wrong kind.

Stone

Banned for banning thought or the lack thereof!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning me for banning you for wrong thoughts!

Imogen

BANNED for being a social butterfly!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Stone

Banned for "butting" in. Heh heh heh.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not letting her but in!

Stone

Banned for not helping her butt in.  ;D

Izzie Aditi

Banned for following me around the forums *pants*

Stone

Banned for not running fast enough! *goes now though.* Enjoy, you guys!

Izzie Aditi

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for not needing. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for fishing for hugs. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for not hugging Sybl!

Sybl

Banned.. aw now see what you made me do. *sniffles*

Stone

Banned for... oh no.  ???

Sybl

Stone

Banned for having such a girly room.

Sybl

Banned, that's not my room. :P

Stone

Then why are there all these naked p... oh.

OH.

Banned for staying away from this room!