Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Holy Sh**!

Banned for pretending to be a gentleman and helping a girl out here!   *Picks up the big chunks of meringue pie on the floor and rubs them in his face, laughing*

Ramman

Oh even a gentleman needs to cut loose sometimes. Banned for not using a fresh pie on me *hands camille a fresh pie*

Breathless Intent

*Frowns at the big mess in the "Banned" thread and rushes in with a spray bottle and a towel. Spritzes Camille's messy face and wipes with the towel, tsk'ing and shaking her head all the while* Banned! For inspiring a food fight and causing all kinds of mess!

(ninja'd!!)

*Spritzes Ramman in return* Banned for encouraging MORE mess making!

Ramman

*Sprays whipped cream at Breathless* Banned for not joining in.

Breathless Intent

*Cries out and wipes at the whipped cream, trying to get clean* Banned! For ruining my lovely hairdo!

Ramman

Banned for thinking you need to have a special hairdo to look lovely.

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to sweet talk your way out of a ban after making me all creamy.

Ramman

Banned for not wanting to be all creamy. *offers a towel*

Mordred

Banned for even having towels nearby.. I'm saddened by your kindness.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for being saddened by kindness!

Ramman

*Gives Mordred a pat on the back giving him a brutally vicious hacking pneumonia* Banned for posting before i could finish typing. Free brownies to everyone but Mordred! *Hands out brownies, hands one to Breathless* I'll forgive you...this one time.

Breathless Intent

*gobbles up the brownies...but notices that there are no nuts!* Banned!! Who makes brownies without adding nuts?

Ramman

*restrains a juvenile giggle* Ok I ban myself for not giving you some nuts.

Breathless Intent

Banned for making a dirty joke out of a perfectly innocently, absolutely no pun intended, comment!

Ramman

Banned for being so serious...Don't make me get another pie!

Breathless Intent

Banned for not appreciating a serious lady *gets her ruler out and slaps it loudly on her open palm, a perfect "Naughty Teacher" look on her face, complete with sexy glasses*

Ramman

Banned for ummm *Runs out of blood, brain gets starved, passes out*

Breathless Intent

Banned for not staying conscious when I'm trying to be sexy *pouts and pokes Ram with a toe*

Ramman

*regains consciousness* Banned for not realizing you're sexy all the time! *takes a look at you again and almost passes out again but is able to maintain, slightly.*

I dont know

Banned for posting before me.

Mortigan DeLoncre

Banned for bleeding all over the upholstery..

I dont know

banned for cheating me with that guy.

Belle33

Banned for being possessive of Mortigan.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Banned because I want to "possess" you, lovely Belle!   ;P

Ramman

Banned for not wanting to possess me... :'(