How do you start your day..?

Started by DarkShadow, February 14, 2013, 02:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theliam

Chuck my alarm clock at the wall then zombie shuffle till I can find Red Bull
Suddenly, I knew that you'd have to go.
Your world was not mine, your eyes told me so.
Yet it was there I felt the crossroads of time
and I wondered why.

I am Pandex's bitch.

Rhedyn

Currently with a 'I don't wanna get up and take the kids to school' mentality followed by breakfast, coffee and a sigh of relief because they are at school and I can concentrate on my work.

Hemingway

I drag my ass out of bed, place it in front of the computer, and get some coffee and nicotine ( snus, not smoke! ). Breakfast usually has to wait an hour or two.

marcopablo

Quote from: DarkShadow on February 14, 2013, 08:50:19 AM
You know I so with I liked coffee its depressing I can’t drink it *sulks*

Caffeine is my rocket fuel! I also stretch a lot in the morning but no yoga.

Emjay

Tea, always tea. Then either toast or cereal and if I have enough time, an episode of Seinfeld or Frasier
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Thesunmaid

Hitting the snooze button several times and finally getting up walking across the hall to my work office(i work from home) and turn on my computer and then its off to the kitchen for something wet..most likely juice or tea.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Rolo

My eyes slowly open to reveal my manhood encased in a beautiful woman's mouth...My hands reach down and fingers entwine in her hair as she brings me to a glorious climax with her expert skills....Then I wake up....Fuck!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Beguile's Mistress

For the past week I've been doing it with my eyes closed. :-)

Midwest Man

I start it by rolling over and scratching my wife's back, because she loves when I do that, and then a gentle kiss on her shoulder before the daily insulin shot, morning constitutional, and dressing to get ready for the slave pits. I throw the dog out for a quick pee, and wake my lady up so she can rise and shine as I go out the door.