You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:25:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Morning After (NC-H)  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Haibane

Re: The Morning After (NC-H)
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »
Thanks Kalen! It's good to know she has friends looking out for her in her absence, you're a star!

Also, if you are in touch with her off-board give her some *huggles* from me, particularly with the health issues! She's being missed!

Offline Kalen

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »
Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with her right now, but I'm going to try again.  My fingers, toes, and more than a few hairs are crossed.  I'll pass on your best wishes if I get her, though!

Offline OldSchoolGamer

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
All right, hang on here, guys.  Fyr is busy with work, and has had various health issues at times.  I'm an old friend, and I for one will raise a stink if anyone just steals her hard work and uses it without her permission.  Would you appreciate it if someone did that to YOUR idea?

Give the lady a break, and be patient.  C'mon.

Fair 'nuff.  That's all I needed to know.   :)

:Steps back, waits patiently:

Offline Haibane

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »
Unfortunately due to the delay this game is sadly suffering I have in the meantime joined more than enough other games so will be withdrawing from this one. I hope it gets going soon as it sounds like it will be a whole pile of fun.