You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:17:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Dominant Males for Incest & Romanctic Adventures Rp. & NC Rp's.  (Read 342 times)

Offline Lady TemptressTopic starter

Hello there. I do love a good incest rp because for some reason they are very hot, probably due to being so very forbidden! Of course in real life I am totally against it! I would like brother - sister / father - daughter & or cousin & cousin. They can't be under 16. I also would like a few new non incest Romantic Rp's & a few NC Bondage Rp's. My On's & Off's are at the Ladies On's & Off's section under LadyTemptress. I do not play dominant females because I suck at that! I love very dominant males! I have't any plot ideas for any of the above but please feel free to plot with me! I rp on my smart phone & I post at least 2 times a day & I'll tell you when I can't & I expect the same curtesy from my partners. I like detailed postings & more than 2 paragraphs. I like long post most of the time. If I am given a  short post then thats what I give in return & that goes for the long posts too. I do hope someone wants to play!

P.S. I forgot to add this, Please PM me if you want to rp with me. Thank you!

Offline Scarie187

I'll RP incest with you if your still looking.

Cool Scarie, send me a pm please & we can discuss it! Thanks.