You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:58:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ✌✌A Banana's Cravings and Ideas~ Seeking Long-Term Partners✌✌  (Read 1969 times)

Offline immabananaTopic starter

• Purveyor of Badassery | Cap'n Nana | Gentlewoman in Disguise | The Semi-Sober Sinner
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ☣I like girls with guns, and guys with aprons☣
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

||Please refer yourself to my O/O thread if you haven't already before proceeding. ||

―❍Ideas and Cravings

Cravings❤ A simple list of specific tidbits I currently would love to do. If one of these catches your eye, I am but a quick PM away.
 ******Korean/American Culture Clash******, Period Pieces
I. Basic Outlines

II. Magicis Cie

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:45:32 PM by immabanana »

• Purveyor of Badassery | Cap'n Nana | Gentlewoman in Disguise | The Semi-Sober Sinner
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Basic Outlines
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 12:19:22 AM »

||****I will refer to the character I would want in a game as Desire, and the character you would play simply as PC.**** ||

―❍Basic Outlines

Runaway: Light or NC
✎Setting: Modern Day, Cyber, or Sci-fi Earth
✎Races: Humans
✎Pairing Type(s): F/M, F/F
✎Plot: Desire is a clueless youth who escapes their bad home situation through running away. This leads Desire to the knowledge that it is hard to make it alone and without money. So when the offer arises from PC to let them work at their bed&breakfast/hotel/whatever for free room and board, they really have no choice but to accept the kind offer.
✎Notes: This leaves room for so many possibilities! Does PC have ulterior motives? Will Desire be safe in this new pairing?

The Luck of the Fae: Light, Romance, Supernatural, Widowhood
✎Setting:
✎Races: Fae/Human
✎Pairing Type(s): F/M, F/F
✎Plot: PC grew up in the life of the privileged and spoiled; anything they wanted, they got and most seemed to bow down either from PC's good looks or their exceptional heritage. Everything in life was going fine, until the death of their spouse cut PC's happiness short and left them in them in a sunken state of sadness. Not wanting to do anything or see anyone, PC became somewhat of a recluse. That is, until they were assigned their very own fairy to turn their frown upside-down.
✎Notes: Desire would be the fae. Since I didn't want to just lay out this whole story about PC and not give prospective partners a say in their own character, I have omitted most details about them. I think I would love it Desire decides in a youthful and inexperienced way to try to help by reviving PC's ailing and neglected Manor to start with but ends up helping in the long run by a blossoming romance between them and PC.

Untitled: Light or NC, Arranged Marriage, Romance
✎Setting: Historical Earth
✎Pairing Type(s): FxM
✎Plot: In a world of pretty ball gowns, strict societal rules, and an all around tone for women who submit easily at the hands of men, Desire is a rare rose set upon a field of boring clover flowers. She's flighty, adventurous, sassy, and a total hoyden. These traits often cause her trouble since she is the daughter of a Grand Duke. When PC, the king of her kingdom, comes for a stay at her family manor, he is curiously drawn to her unusual demeanor. 
✎Notes: The main idea I had in mind for this was that PC ends up requesting Desires hand in marriage and her father is more than willing to throw her into a convenience match with a King.

Untitled: Power Play, Sci-fi, Possible Mass Effect Fandom
✎Setting: Futuristic Earth
✎Races: Humans, Aliens
✎Plot: Desire has always been bad, it's in her very bones. While looting a space station destroyed by means unknown to her, she meets a man who just may be capable matching her. This man just so happens to be the commander of an Earthen Military Vessel. He forcefully 'drafts' her into his ranks, as he sets out to find the cause of the destroyed station and the many others that are popping up in the same state.
✎Notes: This story would mostly be centered around the power play, sexual and otherwise, surrounding Desire and PC as PC seeks to complete his orders. I would not mind this being original, or being turned into a Mass Effect fandom.

Joyride: Light or NC, Romance, Motorcycle Club, Crime, Teacher
✎Setting: Modern Earth
✎Plot: Desire is a new collage graduate who moves to a small town after getting hired as a teacher at the local elementary school. It isn't long before she discovers that the town is being ran by a gang of bikers and their national president, PC. Not only is one of her students PC's son, but she ends up getting herself deeper and deeper into the club and their lives.
✎Notes: Obviously PC and Desire end up having a thing. Just how far she gets entwined with the group would be something I would like to discuss with potential partners.

✎Setting:
✎Races:
✎Pairing Type(s):
✎Plot:
✎Notes:

✎Setting:
✎Races:
✎Pairing Type(s):
✎Plot:
✎Notes:

✎Setting:
✎Races:
✎Pairing Type(s):
✎Plot:
✎Notes:

✎Setting:
✎Races:
✎Pairing Type(s):
✎Plot:
✎Notes:

✎Setting:
✎Races:
✎Pairing Type(s):
✎Plot:
✎Notes:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:49:06 PM by immabanana »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Magicis Cie
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 02:20:49 PM »

Left to Right: A Set of Magical Earrings, Hojehi Hityn, Navomi Nytil, Vilaus Curagh, Selex the Pontifex

Magicis Cie
Inspiried by the magic earrings from Rob Schneider's "Hot Chick"

Setting: Fictional Tribal Period
Races: Humans, Warlocks/Witch Doctors
Forum Category: NC: Human-Freeform Solos
Pairng Type: F/M, super potential for a 3-4 person small group(LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO BE INTERESTED IN JOINING DEAR POTENTIAL PARTNERS) but can be done as a 1x1
Notes: I would love to play the male in this, but I would also not mind being the two female leads. The "witch doctor" would be just like any other NPC unless the prospective partner would like to double and make his role more important. The game may be rather Latin heavy when it comes to certain phrases, for instance I use Pontifex which is a spiritual healer and Dux which is a military leader or cheiftian.

In a time of tribal wars and all around unhappiness, a sturdy leader is a much needed prospect for survival, and Vilaus Curagh has fought and secured his spot as the Dux of the Manere tribe, one of the only non-nomadic war tribes known. His skill with a blade and spear is well known, and his carnal habits are on the tongue of most women. To secure his power and assure that he stays the Dux for any extended period of time, his next move is to take a bride from among the tribeswomen, and Hojehi Hityn is number one on his list.

Prideful, beautiful, the daughter of a fellow warrior, and an all around feisty minx, Hojehi presents a prize for Vilaus, but just a prize she shall stay for his true love lays with his lover Navomi, a young woman whose family is considered too weak to be joined with the likes of a Dux. Navomi, on the other hand, is just as prideful as Hojehi, and wishes for the easy life that would come with being Vilaus' wife.

When the announcement that Hojehi's father has agreed to the union spreads through the tribe lands, Navomi shares her dreams over a fertility fire the day before the wedding with Hojehi. She speaks of the glory, the wealth, and the plethora of servants that would come with marriage to Vilaus and how she wished that his love could turn into marriage for them. This prompts Hojehi to share how she wishes for love, real love, from any man, and how she envies her soon-to-be husband's mistress for the obvious affection he shows her. The conversation soon turns into manners of how they could meet their ends, which ends in a trip to Selex the Pontifex of the tribe.

Knowing that Pontifexs are sworn to secrecy about the manner of their dealings unless it directly harms the Dux, they ask for some magical help in order to obtain what they both want. Selex offers them a pair of seemingly harmless earrings. Beautiful and ancient, they are the subject of many tales of tribal lore. The earrings supposedly had the power to switch the bodies of two people when one was worn by each. Willing to try anything, each girl wears one to bed that night and they wake up in the others body!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:22:59 AM by immabanana »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Updated: Cravings

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Added: Untitled~ Power Play, Sci-fi, Possible Mass Effect Fandom

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Updated: Cravings.

I just really want to PLAY DARNINT ><

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Added: Joyride~~~~ A super craving atm.