You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:21:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Master's and Dom's wanted  (Read 240 times)

Offline Koto TomoyaTopic starter

Master's and Dom's wanted
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:33:20 PM »
Come check out my rp, "Koto's Love Dungeon" in the adult socializing section. It is a BDSM rp and we currently have a few subs who have joined, but we need more masters and subs to really get this group kickstarted!

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164989.0

Offline Darrow Huck

Re: Master's and Dom's wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 05:09:05 PM »
Why is it in the adult socializing section?

Offline Koto TomoyaTopic starter

Re: Master's and Dom's wanted
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:04 PM »
It is a group geared towards BDSM exploration, not the extreme stuff. I thought to make a place that focuses on socializing just as much as it does smut and it allows for character interaction between subs and doms to find suitable partners for rp's. I'm not sure if it will be pushed to the group section because it does not follow a linear story line and it doesn't really differ from other rp's in that section such as Secret's Bath House, or Steambox. I might end up making additions and expanding more in the near future, but until then, it is only still in the early stages and could really use some followers.