You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:47:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Theme: Prostitution (f seeking m)  (Read 407 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

Theme: Prostitution (f seeking m)
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
I have a few story ideas, and they're centered around my latest fascination: prostitution. I am looking for a partner who can portray various NPCs, many of whom will be one-offs.

Undercover
She's an undercover cop, newly transferred. An unfamiliar face, which is a huge advantage considering what she's about to dwelve into. The Criminal Organization has taken root in the city. She must infiltrate it from the ground up. This may take years, but there's the plan: she will masquerade as a woman, down on her luck. The hoods at the lower rungs of the organization will show her a way out - through the world's oldest profession.

Journalist
Anything for a scoop. She's a journalist who understands that sex is a perfectly acceptable trade for opportunities. Whether it's bending over the desk for her editor or colleagues, posing as a hooker to gain entry into the most invisible joints in the city, or just offering someone a good time for some information, she's willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead.

Whore
Attractive, but not the expensive kind. More details in PM.

Offline Scarie187

Re: Theme: Prostitution (f seeking m)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 09:39:08 AM »
I like the theme.

I'd like to know about the "Whore" theme, and also how exactly would the "Journalist" theme work?