You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Family Harem (Interest check, Looking for female character) [updated]  (Read 285 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

As you can probably guess this in an interest check for a fairly straightforward incest, harem-esq game. It starts with a fairly inexperienced teen male. Despite his relative inexperience he is quite perverted and horny which so far had few channels to explore through. My idea is that he starts an affair with someone in his family and once that start, once his secret fantasies of family members and taboo sex gets an outlet it sort of explodes, making him taking chances and seducing other female members of the family until he has a smallish harem (mostly depending on the interest of players).

There's really a lot of possibility on how the game would start and work through somewhat dependent on what kind of plot the prospective players would like. I will present one thats mostly swirling around in my head but I am happy to hear other ideas and suggestions.

My primary preference is the male being a ~17 year old high school student having an older college going sister and a mother both fairly good looking. He also has a divorced aunt (could be married) who is somewhat younger than the mother. I would love for this Aunt to be bisexual, provocative and least wild in her fantasies. I was thinking it all starts with the Aunt somehow. The choices are between him seducing the Aunt, her finding him sleeping with a morning wood etc. However it happens, he is fairly endowed, vigorous in stamina and the Aunt got hooked up. Their illicit affair arouses both their fantasies for incestuous liaisons and together they seduce other female members of the extended family. Just to be clear, the whole starts of with the families doing their regular thing its the sexual elements that most likely cascades off from the Aunt incident. Of course it might make sense for some of the women to be already in a lesbian/bisexual relationship.

I am of course imagining the ladies to be bisexual, there would preferably some strapon play (I would the mother to be dped by Aunt and Son), anal, rimming etc. I would be fairly interested in one of the woman is somewhat coerced. Held up or tied by other women while she is seduced by a multi orgasmic fuck. I am also open to some characters having slightly limited kinks. But generally it would be passionate, fun and sensual. I do expect reasonably detail writing. While I'm surely not the best of writing in Elliquiy, I do try my best and you are welcome to check at some of my recent posts to judge what I like.

If more players are interested I can think of other roles such as another Aunt or a younger Cousin. I am also open to few non family but somewhat taboo roles like one of the ladies' best friend or a teacher etc.

Lets see if anyone bites :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:10:25 PM by rahatngt »

Offline Sasha

Re: The Family Harem (Interest check, Looking for female character) [updated]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 06:43:23 PM »

If your willing to change the age to 18 , I might consider playing a character for you again . Your always so fun ....kisses.

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Re: The Family Harem (Interest check, Looking for female character) [updated]
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »
Thanks for the compliment Sasha. I am open to changing the age depending on other prospective partner's preference. It can be a 18 plus game in which case I would probably make him 19 depending on whether someone wants to play a younger sister/cousin.