So in general I tend to be into a wide variety of interests and there's very little I won't RP. My post lengths can always match my partner, but in general I prefer a minimum of 1 good sized paragraph no matter what the situation. However, I fee there are times during dialogue or sexual encounters where pushing past 3 paragraphs can be over kill. Sometimes less really is more as long as it's thorough, descriptive and well written.
OH, also I have no preference the gender of the person I rp with, whether you be male or female, as long as you write well, it's all good.
I've put a few things here I'm interested but in general I'm always open to ideas, and will probably change this based on how many rp's I have going on at the time and what I'm in the mood for.
1. A pairing with #10 and Rose, preferably a pairing between the human version of #10 after they go back to the parallel universe, but I'd be fine doing a plot with the time lord version of #10 as well
2. A torchwood/Doctor Who crossover, I have a character I made, daughter of Jack Harkness and Innocet (a childhood friend of the doctor and another time lord, or lady or w/e they call the females >.<) that was hid away on earth, I'd love to roleplay her finding out she's not human and all that (Taken)
3. Perhaps someone comes up with either #12 or #13's regenerated versions and I do a new companion
1. I have an original character I made to pair up with Sirius through his school years and then reunited for the couple of years he was out of Azkaban
2. A couple of classmates of Sirius/James/Lily/Etc, as supporting roles during their years of fighting the dark lord as teens/young adults, sort of like how Harry/Hermione/Ron had Neville, Cho, etc to help them at times
3. Generally I don't like going too far off canon for the sake of rpg and fanfiction, but I have always been semi interested in doing a harry/Draco, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Ginny, Draco/Ginny, etc etc etc just for fun
Camp Half-Blood/Greek Gods:
1. So not crazy about doing any rp's with canon characters BUT, would love to maybe do one with one of the gods and a mortal, or entirely fresh demigod characters attending camp half blood years after the books end.
1. I don't have much experience roleplaying this, but I'd love to do something with magic gone wrong, or some type of human to non-human roleplay. I started one once where the girl has a brother who does accidental magic and turns lizardy, but never got to finish it. (Note: In this pairing I prefer to play the human, I have no experience playing a character that is part or fully animal.)
2. Vampire takes a human slave or lover, for this I'm comfortable with either role.
3. Werewolf comes across a human in the woods, sorta like red riding hood, in this I'm more comfortable playing the human.
I'll add to this over time, sorry if some of the plots sound a bit generic or short, but I like to build things with a partner and work off their ideas as well, also I'm the type of person that at any given moment has a 1,000 ideas of character's and plots so weeding through them at times is like picking a piece of hay out of a very large hay stack xD