You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:40:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little bit of this, a little bit of that  (Read 471 times)

Offline LilyRoseBlack23Topic starter

A little bit of this, a little bit of that
« on: February 04, 2013, 07:48:01 PM »
So in general I tend to be into a wide variety of interests and there's very little I won't RP. My post lengths can always match my partner, but in general I prefer a minimum of 1 good sized paragraph no matter what the situation. However, I fee there are times during dialogue or sexual encounters where pushing past 3 paragraphs can be over kill. Sometimes less really is more as long as it's thorough, descriptive and well written.

OH, also I have no preference the gender of the person I rp with, whether you be male or female, as long as you write well, it's all good.

I've put a few things here I'm interested but in general I'm always open to ideas, and will probably change this based on how many rp's I have going on at the time and what I'm in the mood for.

Doctor Who:

Canon Characters:

1. A pairing with #10 and Rose, preferably a pairing between the human version of #10 after they go back to the parallel universe, but I'd be fine doing a plot with the time lord version of #10 as well
2. A torchwood/Doctor Who crossover, I have a character I made, daughter of Jack Harkness and Innocet (a childhood friend of the doctor and another time lord, or lady or w/e they call the females >.<) that was hid away on earth, I'd love to roleplay her finding out she's not human and all that (Taken)
3. Perhaps someone comes up with either #12 or #13's regenerated versions and I do a new companion

Harry Potter:

Canon Characters:

1. I have an original character I made to pair up with Sirius through his school years and then reunited for the couple of years he was out of Azkaban
2. A couple of classmates of Sirius/James/Lily/Etc, as supporting roles during their years of fighting the dark lord as teens/young adults, sort of like how Harry/Hermione/Ron had Neville, Cho, etc to help them at times
3. Generally I don't like going too far off canon for the sake of rpg and fanfiction, but I have always been semi interested in doing a harry/Draco, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Ginny, Draco/Ginny, etc etc etc just for fun

Camp Half-Blood/Greek Gods:

1. So not crazy about doing any rp's with canon characters BUT, would love to maybe do one with one of the gods and a mortal, or entirely fresh demigod characters attending camp half blood years after the books end.

Generic/Fresh Situations:

1. I don't have much experience roleplaying this, but I'd love to do something with magic gone wrong, or some type of human to non-human roleplay. I started one once where the girl has a brother who does accidental magic and turns lizardy, but never got to finish it. (Note: In this pairing I prefer to play the human, I have no experience playing a character that is part or fully animal.)
2. Vampire takes a human slave or lover, for this I'm comfortable with either role.
3. Werewolf comes across a human in the woods, sorta like red riding hood, in this I'm more comfortable playing the human.

I'll add to this over time, sorry if some of the plots sound a bit generic or short, but I like to build things with a partner and work off their ideas as well, also I'm the type of person that at any given moment has a 1,000 ideas of character's and plots so weeding through them at times is like picking a piece of hay out of a very large hay stack xD
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:07:49 AM by LilyRoseBlack23 »

Re: A little bit of this, a little bit of that
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 11:39:09 AM »
Added to it

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »
Updated/Added

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:06:35 AM »